Colorful

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Killer_Ossi

Retired
Kouhai
29497.jpg

Type: Movie
Aired: Aug 21, 2010
Producers: Sunrise, Aniplex
Genres: Drama, Slice of Life, Supernatural
Duration: 2 hr. 7 min.

Synopsis:

"Based on an award-wining first person narrative novel by Mori Eto. The movie won several awards in Japan.

"I" died and was kicked out of the cycle of reincarnation because of the sin "I" committed. An angel told me that "I" won a lottery and he gave me a chance to remember the sin. My spirit possessed the body of a 14 year old boy Makoto, who committed suicide and "I" tried to recollect my memory. "I" felt distressed by the terrible circumstances of Makoto and the fact that "I" was borrowing his body. "I" have started to realize that people are hurting each other because the world is too colorful to distinguish the true color of themselves from others'."

[Everything taken from MAL]

Finally the movie is out as BD-Release and subbed.

Like the summary already states this movie is about a guy who gets reborn in the Body of Makoto Kobayashi and what happens thereafter.
The Movie is really good in showing the various feelings of the persons related to Makoto, Makoto himself and most important what led to his suicide-attempt (or suicide how you wanna call it).
Storywise of course is about the chance the "new" Makoto got and how hes going to live and how to cope with the situation he finds itself.
It shows the various problems of a normal family, friends and classmates and what happens if everything goes down from one second to another.
The characters are a believable and understandable, even Makotos suicide-attempt can be understand (not that I would ever understand someone killing himself). The only thing that annoyed me a bit is how the "new" Makoto behaves sometimes. Sure it is understandable how he behaves, but still I didnt like it.

The animations and backgrounds were all great and with a lot of detail. Especially the view over the town at the beginning of the movie was awesome. Sure its a movie, but still.

BGM was pretty good to and fitted perfectly, especially at the end.

Overall this movies gets a 9/10 from me since the only thing that annoyed me were some of the characters, or at least how they behaved.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back