Clowds Wallpaper Gallery.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
rainbow

Made this after i had seen a rainbow!

Woot updated again... ! tis alot of walls now?.... so is anyone using these or do you have any comments... Cause ive never used a tutorial on any of these walls... and would appreaciate some input!

EvoReborn

If you really want i can remove the "evo reborn"

this wall was made for a friend XD

a day at the beach

added this to tha gallery...
i was bored..
this took about i dunno 3 minutes?

Hehe, the last one's VERY FUNNY ^____________________^ Really doesn't look right... Adjust the BG picture to make it look more cartoonish and it might work...^^
BTW, can someone tell me why I cant create a thread in the Gallery section?? I wanna start my sig gallery......

dunno heres a diff version.
although i was going for the Anime, in a real world look. so im not too pleased with this one.

and whats stopping you from making your own gallery?

Yeah, this looks a little better, now I'd add some lightness/brightness to the whole image, and it will be much better!

The thing that's stopping me from making a gallery in the gallery section is this:

QUOTE (Stupid Message)Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

No idea why...

QUOTE (Ajmal e7sas @ Apr 13 2007, 10:23 AM) think you tor The Gallery
What a Cryptic post!

lol

just made this... took about 25 mins, was just playing around with no objective..
1-up

QUOTE (Clowd @ Oct 07 2006, 08:04 PM) Tech Goth

Nice pic. i think i have th original picture that is unedited. You did an awesome job at editing it it doesn't look anything like the one i haveother then the girl in it. Really good job.
smile.gif

Sweet stuff here Clowd. My favorite is definetly the tech goth. it looks great. Sadly I hav enever sat down and learned how to use CS2 and it just sits there on my comp waiting for something. maybe after summer classes are over. Any suggestions on something easy to start with? ^^

I say some of the tut on the sig creation thread that some easy one and there should be a video tut somewhere I think that like in one of the threads that pin.

QUOTE (banmaxwell @ Jul 10 2007, 06:23 AM) hentai?? sorry no thx.
Hentai!?!?, i dont see any hentai there.
Maybe you need to look up the term "ecchi", then look up "hentai"
then watch some ecchi, and maybe some hentai.
It'll clear youre mind nice and good
biggrin.gif

I really like "Tech Goth" one^^^
biggrin.gif

I luv when walls are dark or almost white))))

Teh rocks >8D !!!

ahh i realy like the naruhina and the Hyuga clan wallpapers but thats just cause i think Hinata ROCKS!!!!

but really all of your wallpapers man it looks like fun
tongue.gif

also its kinda funny that most people are comenting on the echhi pics lol
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back