Claymore (manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (markers15 @ Sep 11 2010, 12:00 AM)Where do you guyz find the claymore manga?
dry.gif

Well, aside from owning it, the internet
happy.gif
. No really Google around, quite a number of online manga readers host it. As well as manga archive websites.

I really hate Claymore manga lately, all the awesome stuff happening each chapter, but coming out so slowly( I so miss that day when I marathon-ed all the up to date volumes
sad.gif

Well the author has succesfully killed all the characters I liked in this manga.

Isley. Flora, Miria and Riful.

I don't even know what to expect next. This guy keeps messing with me.
huh.gif

Hias Note: Yeah mate, there wasnt any need for that, i mean i LOVE Miria, so for her to get killed off really upset me. But im still happy since with all the main characters they have had befitting deaths and its been awesome
biggrin.gif

Keep your tone down mate. No matter how frustrated you might be swearing is not an option on this thread.

Edited post make it more friendly
biggrin.gif

I still cant believe it, but i accept it, it was a fitting and awesome way to die, and showed the frightful power of the orginization. And id rather have a Manga that kill scharacters of regardless of fanbase, main charater and what not, and stil keep it awesome

I think, that although it was still a bit early to kill her off, her death couldn't have been better. I cherish mangas that put the drama and heroism at front instead of steel characters that can never die, or if die - are revived in a miraculous way. There's only one chara who's survival is ensured in Claymore - Clare. Oh, and Raki too. The rest - well, they're expendable.

Tho I have to say that I was thinking more of Priscilla killing Deneve and co as they were escaping from her than a sudden change of arc and almost instant kill of one of the characters I haven't seen in a while.

QUOTE (qrdel @ Sep 14 2010, 08:44 PM) I think, that although it was still a bit early to kill her off, her death couldn't have been better. I cherish mangas that put the drama and heroism at front instead of steel characters that can never die, or if die - are revived in a miraculous way. There's only one chara who's survival is ensured in Claymore - Clare. Oh, and Raki too. The rest - well, they're expendable.

Tho I have to say that I was thinking more of Priscilla killing Deneve and co as they were escaping from her than a sudden change of arc and almost instant kill of one of the characters I haven't seen in a while.
Yeah it may of been early to kill her off but to be fair she hasnt been used for a long while other than to tell the others her theroies that where they are is just like a training island/research lab for the big land across the sea. May he just ran out of ideas for her? Which is a shame if he did
sad.gif
But at least it was a decent death though instead of having her skip down a hill onto her sword or something that would be fitting in Sasugay the Musical. Plus if nothing else her death serves to show the power of the Orginization that despite the loss of Alicia and Beth they still have frightful power, even though i do think its nothing compared to Priss mind you

Yeah, definitely. I'd love to see Priscilla barging into the organization. 0 survivors and instant kill ;].

QUOTE (qrdel @ Sep 14 2010, 09:13 PM) Yeah, definitely. I'd love to see Priscilla barging into the organization. 0 survivors and instant kill ;].
Agreed, but she is off in the other end of the island with the black blob of doom or what ever it is
tongue.gif

QUOTE (qrdel @ Sep 14 2010, 02:13 PM) Yeah, definitely. I'd love to see Priscilla barging into the organization. 0 survivors and instant kill ;].
I think this would make the manga lamer.

I mean really, last thing we need is for Priscilla to keep wrecking the power levels.

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Sep 14 2010, 01:55 PM) Yeah it may of been early to kill her off but to be fair she hasnt been used for a long while other than to tell the others her theroies that where they are is just like a training island/research lab for the big land across the sea. May he just ran out of ideas for her? Which is a shame if he did
sad.gif
But at least it was a decent death though instead of having her skip down a hill onto her sword or something that would be fitting in Sasugay the Musical. Plus if nothing else her death serves to show the power of the Orginization that despite the loss of Alicia and Beth they still have frightful power, even though i do think its nothing compared to Priss mind you
Well assuming Miria is dead, had she not tried to minimize claymore casualties she may have succeeded. Though that's what made her death so impactful and ironic, killed by those she was trying to save and protect.

QUOTE (Repede @ Sep 14 2010, 05:01 PM) I think this would make the manga lamer.

I mean really, last thing we need is for Priscilla to keep wrecking the power levels.
Well she is already going to do that irregardless. I do agree however that we don't need to actually see her doing it, because we're all well aware that Pricilla is on a whole different level.

actually. why the hell was Priscilla so power anyway. even more than the 4 king or something(riful Isley). with all the power up. Clare is still no match for her.

Isley's death is pathtic and unnessary. it almost doesnt make sense how he got killed.

consider. the organization main quarter is in main land. i think this has material to run for 10-20 year. man, make it weekly!!!

Greets. Long time lurker, finally figured, why not register.
tongue.gif

Isley's death was actually significant - The organization couldn't attack him directly without being annihilated by Riful, or verse visa. They also imply that they couldn't find him readily, and thus completely feared him as an unpredictable foe. Their solution? They mass produced a self improving fire and forget smart weapon that repeatedly found and eventually overpowered him, freeing them up to attack Riful full force.

If that failed, they were probably going to send Miata after him once she reached maturity. I wouldn't be surprised if she's an abyssal feeder variant.

There's some fun game theory to the Organization/Isley/Riful triangle, too. It's much, much better thought out than the old Organization/Isley/Riful/Rafaella terf lines.

QUOTE (Repede @ Aug 19 2009, 12:19 PM) I do feel Claire has gotten stronger. She probably got Rafaela's power transfered into her or something along the lines. I mean really. She semed so weak compared to the current enemies so it would make sense to make her stronger. I just hope they don't make her all overpowerd like, but make her like equal to the current "enemies" were we get to see some really cool fight, insted of a 2 overpowered hits that decide a match. I hate that stuff. >.>"

Your right I just started reading the manga( but watched the anime)and in the beginning of the manga she is so weak
sad.gif

yea but Isley should have no problem killing thousands of them. given how powerfull he was implyed ealier chapter. i mean one hit to the head is all he need.

hmmm . nice. finally we know what happen to Raki. and that he is not normal. and is special in someway. so that he wont be useless when fighting.

Also claire is gona get major power up. so that she wont get her arse kick anymore.

I want to see what happens when the six of them end up breaking Raki out of the organization.

I also think Deneve makes a great leader. I kind of got the inkling that she was a leader type back in Pieta, with the interplay between her and Undine... There's also obvious inspiration but not copycatting from Miria's style.

Also. Did I read right? Next chapter in JANUARY? T_T

Well I did not expect that, but at the same time it isn't unbelievable at all.
I guess a lot of people will be rather happy now.

Still it doesn't really explain how she made every claymore turn their back on the organization.

Yeah I wonder how she managed to do that too Repede, maybe they will show in the next chapter? Maybe the other claymores were just awed by her power and aura? Or maybe it was that she let them live, she could have killed them off if she wanted to because she overpowered them that much. Nevertheless I was so psyched to see she isn't dead, and her attack wasn't all for naught. I guess this was her plan all along
tongue.gif

But geeez, why does this manga always end with cliffhangers?! I'll have to wait ages for the next chapter...

Yup, I assume that as well, but it seems that their loyalty to the organization was rather flakky. I mean a lot of characters have been depicted with having blind loyalty to the organization, yet she made everyone just turn on them.

I think it's like you said, since she was so powerful and didn't kill them. They kinda "sensed" something or so to say.

Now let's all join hands and pray Riful comes back as well.
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back