Claymore (manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Oldmanmah @ Jul 31 2007, 12:31 PM) Geez November? thats one helluva wait..... I really hope the ES is about flora...she's hot
But she a dead b*tch now!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Well, it makes sense. The extra scene #1 was about Teresa. Flora was in it for only 3 scenes Besides, a lot of guys like the "wet look" of Flora. Why o why do all these hot chicks (Teresa, Ophelia, Flora) die immediately in the manga...
sad.gif

The real stories show up on November in JUMP SQ monthly. I, like the rest of you, want to find out who the hell is this "powerful Claymore" that Miata "sensed/smelled".

You're right on smokie...this is way better than NO Claymore in 1.5 months. Those Ophelia-lovers should get their freak on when they see Ophelia in ES2.

Hi all, Im new to this forum and I specifically signed up as Im a Claymore fan! Am looking forward to having more Claymore discussions with you all
smile.gif

Ah thanks for all those Claymore updates so far.

PS: My fave Claymore characters are Galatea and Helen
biggrin.gif

welcome hynavian. My top 4 are Teresa, Miria, Clare and Helen.

To anyone who DOESN'T HAVE WINRAR and won't be able to read it the ES2, I highly recommend this link:

http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore_Extra_Scene/2/

Good scanlation and READ only.

Regarding the ES2, it was a sad story but happy ending. Ophelia is a nutcase. Miria lost her best friend but GAINED 6 more. That's a win in any book.

Claymore ES Chapter 02 was nice......a bit too short....well, it was 33 pages and all...it just felt short.
wink.gif

I wanna read that *apparent* ES Chapter that will be about Flora as soon as its scanlated (which will be like a month or 2......too long.....
dry.gif
).
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 05 2007, 12:41 PM)

Claymore ES Chapter 02 was nice......a bit too short....well, it was 33 pages and all...it just felt short.
wink.gif

I wanna read that *apparent* ES Chapter that will be about Flora as soon as its scanlated (which will be like a month or 2......too long.....
dry.gif
).
biggrin.gif

Of course, there's no confirmation about FLora being the last ES. I am praying for it because she had the QUICKEST entrance and exit of any major Claymore character. So sad...getting cut in half by Rigald.

If it ain't Flora, I want to know Isley or Riful's stories...maybe when they were Claymores...that'll interest me a lot.

QUOTE (loumeister @ Aug 05 2007, 02:30 PM) Of course, there's no confirmation about FLora being the last ES. I am praying for it because she had the QUICKEST entrance and exit of any major Claymore character. So sad...getting cut in half by Rigald.

If it ain't Flora, I want to know Isley or Riful's stories...maybe when they were Claymores...that'll interest me a lot.
I would like to see more Jeane.

Or when Isley and Priscilla meet would be awesome too.

QUOTE (smokie @ Aug 05 2007, 01:55 PM) I would like to see more Jeane.

Or when Isley and Priscilla meet would be awesome too.
Look at this series arc, the northern campaign...4 major characters died: Flora, Undine and Flora plus Jeane. That's a waste of talent. Well, maybe you should add Veronica.

That's why those 4 should be in the final ES. Sad turn of events in the next 2 episodes.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 14 2007, 03:58 PM) Claymore is licensed and therefore, we can not provide links to where you could download the Claymore scanlations that are currently up to Volume 13 Chapter 73.............ahhhhhhhh, I really hope chapter 74 comes out soon.

Clarice #47........a half-claymore....incompleted claymore you mean MKK coz of her retaining her true hair colour....coz it was strong or something along the lines of that.....they didn't say in the manga that she was a half-claymore.
blink.gif

man that sucks
sad.gif
. cause i would really like to read past the books in the bookshops. takes to long and you tend to forget some key thing. or at least i do every now and then. but oh well as long as the anime keeps coming i guess i can wait for the books. sigh.....

QUOTE (schmule @ Jun 25 2007, 01:03 PM) i must agree the tit sucking was pretty great.......I dont think he will have a thing going with priscilla cause well she's Isleys...
true the tit sucking makes for a great opening for those two.. But it says in chapter 72 that isleys beating priscilla was all a lie. so i guess that makes isleys priscilla's man. or something like that.

QUOTE (Joangeldevil @ Aug 12 2007, 06:16 PM) true the tit sucking makes for a great opening for those two.. But it says in chapter 72 that isleys beating priscilla was all a lie. so i guess that makes isleys priscilla's man. or something like that.
I'm a minority on the belief that Priscilla "intervened" in that battle with Luciela...due to that explanation from Riful to Clare in scene 72. Try explaining that on different Claymore forums and you'll get missiles thrown at ya like your Bin laden walking New York.

On the tit-sucking, I don't have a problem with that. It just visually explains the absurd relationship that Clarice and Miata have..the mother/child one. Judging by the size of Miata compared to Clar, she must be around 10-11 years old. Clarice has no choice in the matter anyways, it's either get your tits sucked OR get ripped apart by Miata.

The tit sucking was awesome let none say otherwise.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back