Claymore (manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Looks like the fansub team doing this product are about to come under fire. Some retard has been posting video clips of the translated images on You Tube. On another note, I am surprised since Viz has the manga that the anime hasn't gotten under their domain too.

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jun 21 2007, 12:03 PM) On another note, I am surprised since Viz has the manga that the anime hasn't gotten under their domain too.
That will take time. I mean it usually takes a few years for stuff to get set up for legal distrobution in North America. Death Note and Blue Dragon are rare exceptions rather than the rule.

QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 21 2007, 05:34 PM) That will take time. I mean it usually takes a few years for stuff to get set up for legal distrobution in North America. Death Note and Blue Dragon are rare exceptions rather than the rule.
Normally, I would agree with you, however, since the serialization is in Shonen Jump, who already has North American offices, it brings into question what the hold up is. Are they gonna pull another Death Note and wait till near the end of the series to start hammering fansub groups about licensing so everyone has to buy the anime to see the end? I would buy this one anyway, but it would sort of piss me off.

I wonder if Galatea, Ilena and Rafela are all living together in that village...where Miata and Clarice are going to.
rolleyes.gif

ahh so they most likely found Galatea. hmm i really wanna see how raki turned out after these 7 years hopefully he is stronger/maybe a male claymore or something ahh cant wait to see what they did with him. But i also kept thinking when he escaped and when he "saved" priscilla i think that isley and her where just eating food and he was lucky that he came out later lol.

QUOTE (apoc14a @ Jun 22 2007, 02:51 PM) ahh so they most likely found Galatea. hmm i really wanna see how raki turned out after these 7 years hopefully he is stronger/maybe a male claymore or something ahh cant wait to see what they did with him. But i also kept thinking when he escaped and when he "saved" priscilla i think that isley and her where just eating food and he was lucky that he came out later lol.
Yeah...I wonder what Raki looks like now...probably sporting a 8-pack and is able to swing his sword as good as a Claymore.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 22 2007, 04:03 PM) Yeah...I wonder what Raki looks like now...probably sporting a 8-pack and is able to swing his sword as good as a Claymore.
rolleyes.gif

LOL I too want to see Raki after his 7 years of training. What evil has Isely done to him? I can't help but wonder.

Yay first post woot?
anyways... after reading all of this i thought of something about that "strong claymore" in the town.
no one has ever thought it might be raki? think about it
they had to go thru a forest, isnt that the south area? and with the rare flying yoma
and some awaken ones
say.. if raki joined up with Isely and is now living in a yoma/human town?
i think that seems likely if you ask me
P.S. i don't like the new 47
sad.gif
she seems to humanish to be a claymore

QUOTE (Lokii66 @ Jun 23 2007, 05:38 AM) Yay first post woot?
anyways... after reading all of this i thought of something about that "strong claymore" in the town.
no one has ever thought it might be raki? think about it
they had to go thru a forest, isnt that the south area? and with the rare flying yoma
and some awaken ones
say.. if raki joined up with Isely and is now living in a yoma/human town?
i think that seems likely if you ask me
P.S. i don't like the new 47
sad.gif
she seems to humanish to be a claymore
Lokii66, I don't really mind the new #47, Clarice....she's pretty cute but the thing that bothers me is that she lets Miata to suck on her tits........that was just wrong.
wink.gif
I bet in the future that Miata dies causing Clarice to awaken or become *stronger* in a weird way. I remember Clarice was saying in one of the chapters that she was most scared of Miata than anything else......**SCARY**.
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Hmmmmm Raki a claymore........I don't really want that to happen, besides I wonder in those 7 long years has he discovered whether Isley and Priscilla are awakened beings. Also, I'm thinking has Raki fallen in love with Priscilla....its doubtful but they were getting pretty close.

Man, I can't wait when both Raki and Clare meet up again....its gonna be a tearful reunion....leading to..."this and that" perhaps.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 AM) Lokii66, I don't really mind the new #47, Clarice....she's pretty cute but the thing that bothers me is that she lets Miata to suck on her tits........that was just wrong.
wink.gif

No way JCD the tit sucking was awesome. I hope we see more in the future. I predict an anime filler arc "Adventures in Tit Sucking."

i must agree the tit sucking was pretty great....seems like that's how they'll be introduced just about everytime it goes to their part of the story. As for Raki i dont think he'll be a claymore...but sure as hell he'll be as efffing strong as one...I dont think he will have a thing going with priscilla cause well she's Isleys...but when raki and clare meet up im sure he's gonna stop them two from fighting...etc etc...Though if raki is really strong id like to see....priscilla vs clare and raki vs Isley XP

QUOTE (schmule @ Jun 25 2007, 01:03 PM) i must agree the tit sucking was pretty great....seems like that's how they'll be introduced just about everytime it goes to their part of the story. As for Raki i dont think he'll be a claymore...but sure as hell he'll be as efffing strong as one...I dont think he will have a thing going with priscilla cause well she's Isleys...but when raki and clare meet up im sure he's gonna stop them two from fighting...etc etc...Though if raki is really strong id like to see....priscilla vs clare and raki vs Isley XP
Raki will never be strong enough to take on Isley, unless he becomes a male claymore, and even then he may not be enough. Isley was the #1 Claymore and male to boot when he awakened.

Hehehehehe....I've got a new discovery: -

"Claymore Extra Scene" (Claymore ES)

Side story/extra scene from the manga, Claymore.

I. A Warrior's Pride featuring Teresa of the Faint Smile.

Its meant to be on-going....only one chapter released in Japan and it has already been scanlated. So I guess this is for all the fans who were upset when Teresa died....Teresa Galore!!
laugh.gif

I downloaded it at lolipower.org (need Mozilla FF for this).
rolleyes.gif
Its unlicensed....so its okay to give info on where to get it.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Just read it.........its good....nothing spectacular but its good to see Teresa in action.
laugh.gif
A sad end to Rosemary.
sad.gif

Aye comrade. It was a good read. Always good to see Teresa in action. Hopefully we will find out more about her past. I mean we only see her as a young Claymore once in the manga proper.

Then again her story is probably the same as everybody else because Clare and the current #1 and #2 are the only ones in the organization who came into it in a unique way.

so what chapter is the manga up to? last one i read was 73 where miata and clarice arrived at a town... the special on teresa wasn't bad either, i neve rknew she was such a monster... killing a number 2 awakened being by releasing so little yoma energy... i guess thats what she gathered over the years, if only she wouldn't have met clare
sad.gif
then she woulnd't have been so soft on priscilla.... but then again i kinda like clare after the time skip so its all good

Its up to Chapter 73 + Chapter Uno (1) of Claymore ES.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 22 2007, 02:00 AM) I wonder if Galatea, Ilena and Rafela are all living together in that village...where Miata and Clarice are going to.
rolleyes.gif

Another rebel group in hiding from the ORg? With Raphaela's yoki cloaking powers, as well as Galatea "controlling" Miata, they could have a shot.

Anybody heard of any rumors of the manga series being continued in any fashion? since the stop of Shonen Jumps monthly release it seems to have been the end of the proper claymore manga.

Makes me QQ a bit.

QUOTE (Syronis @ Jul 28 2007, 11:51 PM) Anybody heard of any rumors of the manga series being continued in any fashion? since the stop of Shonen Jumps monthly release it seems to have been the end of the proper claymore manga.

Makes me QQ a bit.
Apparently its gonna continue in a new monthly magazine in November and it will continue where it left off at Chapter 73. During these coming months our apparent replacement for our greed for Claymore manga (XD >.<
laugh.gif
) will be given in the form of several chapters of Claymore ES (Extra Scene).
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 28 2007, 06:00 PM) Apparently its gonna continue in a new monthly magazine in November and it will continue where it left off at Chapter 73. During these coming months our apparent replacement for our greed for Claymore manga (XD >.<
laugh.gif
) will be given in the form of several chapters of Claymore ES (Extra Scene).
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

True. The new magazine is JUMP SQUARE weekly starting in November 2, 2007 and will start with the Miata/Clarice arc and just like before, will publish Claymore 1 scene per month...even if it's published weekly. here's the website:
http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/

Before the November 2 release, there are confirmed 2 more EXTRA SCENES, of which NO ONE can confirm whose "stories" they are going to be. There was a line in a Japanese Claymore forum that there's a strong rumor that it could be Flora and/or an Isley "side story" while he was a Claymore, with some special appearances with Rigald and Duph (while they were also Claymores). Again, these are rumors.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back