Claymore (manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
well she have to seeing how she was overpower by riful and the like and how even riful is being overpower by anonymous. else she will be squash like an ant by anonymous minion.

I do feel Claire has gotten stronger. She probably got Rafaela's power transfered into her or something along the lines. I mean really. She semed so weak compared to the current enemies so it would make sense to make her stronger. I just hope they don't make her all overpowerd like, but make her like equal to the current "enemies" were we get to see some really cool fight, insted of a 2 overpowered hits that decide a match. I hate that stuff. >.>"

Also loumeister your avatar is freaking pimp dude. <3

I feel that Claire will get stronger with Rafela's memories alone as it's almost like inputing her with Rafela's previous battle experience which claire lacks to be super strong.
[such as Teresa vs priscilla, Teresa overpower with battle experience]

She might even gain memories of how to use Rafela's unique skills. Thus more techniques.

QUOTE (Repede @ Sep 04 2009, 04:50 PM) If they kill Riful I'm going to cry. Y_Y
lol, me too; i'm really hoping she stays with us a bit longer... one of the more favorable charcaters in this story

You gotta love the bizarre forms this guy can create. @_@

Awakened being with a torzo in his back, and her old legs connected by the knees to the new legs. This guy has one awesome imagination.
ohmy.gif

On other news, poor Raiki (sp?) I wonder were Pricilla went, last time she was guiding him so he could dodge the little bastards, but this time he had 2 stuck on his shoulder. I really hope they don't take him to the organization, unless it's for the sake of him becoming stronger in the process. He was such a pansy before, but now he is pretty raw if you ask me.

We didn't get any update on poor old Riful, I do hope they killed Dudley, he pisses me off.

This chapter felt soooo short, but it's because there are so many good things they can cover, ugh now we wait another month.
sad.gif

u sure thats raiki? hope he wouldt one of those final boss char that lost his mind and need clair to save him or somthing

QUOTE (askara @ Oct 05 2009, 11:14 AM) u sure thats raiki? hope he wouldt one of those final boss char that lost his mind and need clair to save him or somthing
You talking about the guy who has the 2 "sticks" thing attached on his right shoulder right?

I just double checked and it is indeed Raiki, but what worries me is the fact Pricilla isn't around. I really doubt she died...but then again Isley died in such a shitty way, and Yagi Norihiro is one crazy bastard. X_x

Man I can't wait for the next chapter, there is just soooooo many things they can cover. Like where the hell is Miria, what happened to Riful and more!!!

QUOTE (Repede @ Apr 05 2010, 12:19 AM)They...they...they...killed Riful....WHAT THE FUCK???

Ya they kill riful, damn /sob*sob*

She is one of my fav... =(

And prscilla finally awaken ...

I love Riful, i accept that she has been killed off, but i still didnt wnat it to happen.

But being a realist here i still havnt got an idea how anyone can beat Pris with the amount of power and what not she has, i mean no one could lay a damned finger on her when she got her memories back and wasnt even awakened. Now hoever ever she is fully awakened an dready to kill. lol

Many big and bad times ahead lolz.

But i want and need to see more Miria!

I really am loving the current arc, its great
smile.gif
But my one wonder is how the hell can anyone defeat Pris, he power level is just nuts. Im finding this with a load of action/battle mangas im reading that the bad guys are so strong that there just doesnt seem to be a concievable way for them to win so it just means its going to be Haxx or just a big powered move from no where.

Still another good chapter even if its primarily just run and hide for now, but i do wonder what will happen to Clarie
biggrin.gif
Probably go into that things mind or something and battle with its psyke.

Needs more Miria though...........

He killed off Miria ?! Has the author lost his mind? Good chapter, but that was the lamest way to go.

Possibility she is alive? I don't think so... and a true shame at that.

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Jun 05 2010, 03:53 AM) Needs more Miria though...........
sadsmiley.png

Anyway, awesome chapter that proves one thing - Yagi knows how to kill off his characters.

When compared to generic shonen mangas like naruto, where character dies, you lol and go away, deaths in claymore always were strong and could be felt in a very strong way.

Miria was always portrayed as this infallible genius and leader. For her to fall and die in such a way is so wrong and brutal and THATS exactly why its truly awesome.

...zomfg. The author went from 'she's so powarful she can beat anyone, lolz' to 'oh, ups, wrong' in 31 pages. Amazing is the least word I can utter right now.

Yep I was speechless after this chapter. Truly amazing stuff. And we haven't even found out what happened to Clare. Gah have to wait another month, sucks.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back