Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
Synopis: Due to various events, Yuuta and Rikka are living together. This secret co-habitation is so exciting for the two lovebirds! Or so it should be...

Is having a chuuni girlfriend too high of a hurdle for Yuuta, who never even went out with a normal girl?! Yuuta worries about how to advance his relationship with Rikka. And then everyone else, Nibutani, Kumin, and Dekomori, have powered up by advancing a grade. Furthermore, the cause of his chuunibyou outburst in middle school, the girl who calls herself Sophia Ring Saturn the 7th, Satone Shichimiya appears...

This is the long-awaited second season of the adolescent romantic comedy revolving around chuunibyou that makes you laugh and cry.

(Source: Animax)

Wolfie-san's Take: Well honestly I oringally wasn't expecting to see a second season here, but I do like how the story went last season. So pretty much expect more antics this season now with Rikka living with Yuuta this time around.
tongue.gif

Also out this season the Lite series as well. In which case kind of gives a different perspective of the character like they did last season as well.

Attachments

• 56643l.jpg
    56643l.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 138
So second episode it and we now have the Cuthullu references from Rikka here. Not only that but apparently it seems the room above Yutta's building seems to be plugging out the chuunibyou type of girls it would seem. I'm guessing the room above his might be cursed somehow.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah as for the Lite episode, it seems that Nibutani and Kumin seem to have dirty thoughts over the so-called YuutaxRika relationship. Although I have to say they really know how to get Dekomori rilled up over that in the main episode too it seems.
tongue.gif

So wait, wasn't the resolution of the last season that Rikka had been cured of her 8th-grade syndrom? I know she backslid a bit in the Christmas special episode, but I put that down to just her playing with Dekomori-chan.

Anyway, however it is, the story goes on, I guess, which is fine with me. The highlight of the first ep was Nubutani having a full-on case of 10th-grade syndrome. She was hilarious with her completely phony Pollyanna idealized shoujou manga persona and look. Especially funny when she broke character to rubber-band attack Dekomori while she was giving her speech on behalf of the incoming freshmen. Unfortunately, Nibutani's new look disappeared without comment in the second episode.

The reason why Nibutani reverted back to her normal self is kind of simple for two reasons. One, story wise she wanted to change her looks and personality only for it to fail miserablly in a way. The other is because people already know her character design from last season, so why should they give a reason to keep it as is?
laugh.gif

Still to think that Rikka got jealous over Yuuta's Chuunibyou Master was what made this episode fun to watch. Not only that but it sees that the love triangle that Nibutani and Kumin want to happen might actually come to pass in a way they weren't expecting though.
wink.gif

Bet you anything that she'll show up in one of the Lite episodes sooner or later now. Wild guess it might be someone Yuuta knows when he was in chuunibyou modeo back in the day or something close to that you know.
tongue.gif

Also, it's always funny to see Yuta hit Rikka since most times she does deserve it, and somehow she makes it somewhat funny to watch too. It's like he kind of acts like an older brother towards Rikka at times since she does tend to act out. Although it seems that Yuuta tends to use his chuunibyou modeo to get Rikka to do certain things since it's kind of effective in motavating her to do something normal it would seem.
biggrin.gif

Hmm, this was a bit of a strange episode. Kumin as a kind of hero for the club as her napping skills give the club the support they need to keep existing. Very nice that we get an episode in which the person who didn't seem the most active may actually be the one who likes the club the most.
Isshiki should give up on Kumin..he doesn't stand a chance if he is not active in the club itself. A strange notion does occur though: we never got to see who it was in season one that wanted to see Isshiki. He should probably ask Shinka if she knows who it was...Shinka seems a bit suspicious.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 08 2014, 04:37 PM) Hmm, this was a bit of a strange episode. Kumin as a kind of hero for the club as her napping skills give the club the support they need to keep existing. Very nice that we get an episode in which the person who didn't seem the most active may actually be the one who likes the club the most.
Isshiki should give up on Kumin..he doesn't stand a chance if he is not active in the club itself. A strange notion does occur though: we never got to see who it was in season one that wanted to see Isshiki. He should probably ask Shinka if she knows who it was...Shinka seems a bit suspicious.
Napping skills are clearly the most underrated skills! (;^ω^)

To think that the whole fight sequence was a dream. Granted I knew Kumin-sempai would pull trough for them. Granted it seemed that the others did fairly well to a point for amatures of course. Also, the club does more then just napping of course since they like to still do chuunibyou-like things.... well for Rikka and Dekamori obviously.
tongue.gif

Still to think that Nibutani is dead set on seeing how far Yuuta will go for Rikka here since they are kind of in a relationshp of sorts. Still it seems that she's aslo trying to get Dekamori to think that same why she thinks when those two are alone as of late, granted Kumin-sempai is also aborad that train of though it seems.
laugh.gif

While this may not be related to this season, but it seems that the movie that came out a while back was really a recap of season one which leads into season two's beginning. Nothing wrong with that part, but at least they added as to why Rikka lost her room at the end there.
tongue.gif

It was from Rikka point of view instead of Yutta's

This was probably the most disappointing show of this season, especially since it's a second season of a great show.
In my eyes he ended up declaring that they're better off as friends than lovers, because that's essentially what they are. It was a very bad show which only amounted in let-downs and crushed dreams of climaxes which never came.
Buu! 気分悪い! >____<*

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back