christmas on palmbeach?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

warita200

Tai Youkai
Sempai
Hi everybody!!!

My best friend is currently planning her vacation for christmas holidays and asked me to help her look for interesting places. She wants to spend her holidays on a snow white beach with palms touching the water surface... you know what I mean. But places that are known to offer such a scenery are too expensive and by now booked out. Maybe you know a little secret place that resembles exotic postcards? If so, please let me know, I will appreciate it highly!!!!
laugh.gif

If she is willing to travel to Mexico...there are lots of beautiful resorts still open for the Holidays, and she'll get a good deal for her money. She should contact her travel agent to see what would be needed to travel. Gyamas, Sonora, Mexico is located on the Sea of Cortez. Beautiful, old town with lots of scenery and fabulous seafood. There is a resort where I have stayed, reminds me of Key Largo.... an old Spainsh colonial hotel, with excellent service and views of the bay. Hotel Playa del Cortes, is the name.... a 4 star hotel. Bahia San Carlos is another area that is beautiful...about 30 minutes from Gyamas . There is stretch of beach known to the locals as, "Los Algodones." Translated, it refers to cottonballs....sand dunes that resemble giant cotton balls amidst a desert paradise ....now that's where I'd wanna be . Good luck with your friend finding an ideal vacation spot .
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back