Chi's New Address

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Nahrallah

-dono
Retired
chiandyamamuras.jpg

This is the second season of Chi's Sweet Home. The story centres on the adventures of Chi who is an adorable kitten. In the previous season Chi became lost and was adopted by a young couple with a toddler, the Yamada family. In this season the family moves to a new house. The anime focusses on the point of view of the kitten. It is based on the manga by Kanata Konami.

As the episodes are only 3 minutes long, after adding information about the anime to Fansub.TV, I decided to take a look at an episode. I found the antics of the kitten and the way the family dealt with Chi surprisingly amusing. It's a very relaxing, sweet and extremely cute anime. I have found it strangely addictive because of these qualities.

If you don't like cute things and/or kittens then you might want to give this anime a wide berth; however, if you want something sweet and innocent for a change then this is the right anime for you.
happy.gif

I watched a few episodes of the first season, and it is strangely addicting...Chi is just so adorable! Having a cat myself, I can't help but laugh at Chi's reactions to things... especially when they gave him a bath, I was laughing so hard while thinking of my cat.

I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one to find this anime addictive!
biggrin.gif
You've set my mind at ease Julezia!
tongue.gif
The anime really captures the crazy, but lovable, and sometimes idiotic, but cute, behaviour of a kitten (and indeed any cat as they all have their kittenish moments). I find myself laughing over memories of kittens that I've known. As for the amusing way that Chi was named ... that reminded me of a cat that adopted my family. It just jumped the fence one day and then decided to come for daily visits. The cat did silly things sometimes so it got called "stupid cat" a bit. One day it responded to Dad saying "stupid" ... it had obviously decided that that was its name!
laugh.gif

Every episode of this series makes me warm with joy. Episode 6 was very enjoyable. In his younger days my cat loved to lay in anything that he could. Sometimes, I found him in my laundry basket, other times hiding between things be could barely fit in. Now, he just sleeps under my desk.
smile.gif

Hoping for longer episodes on this might be too much to ask, since there is only so much air time to have involving a cat. Though, 5 minutes would make me very happy.

How anyone not like this series? Unless they hate animals.

Sometime a cuddly, cute kitten is needed after a day of mecha and/or magical battles.

QUOTE (Zelphyre @ Apr 08 2009, 12:38 AM)Every episode of this series makes me warm with joy. Episode 6 was very enjoyable. In his younger days my cat loved to lay in anything that he could. Sometimes, I found him in my laundry basket, other times hiding between things be could barely fit in. Now, he just sleeps under my desk.

Hoping for longer episodes on this might be too much to ask, since there is only so much air time to have involving a cat. Though, 5 minutes would make me very happy.

I think that anyone who has enjoyed the antics of kittens and cats would find themselves smiling while watching this anime. Due to the way that the anime follows the manga, the episodes will never be longer than 3 minutes. It's one of those shows that was obviously created to be used as a little time filler by the station that airs it. Regardless, Chi, even in small doses does wonders!
happy.gif

QUOTE (sburstall @ Apr 08 2009, 02:47 AM)How anyone not like this series? Unless they hate animals.

Sometime a cuddly, cute kitten is needed after a day of mecha and/or magical battles.

Apparently some people hate cats. I'm not partial to snakes as pets so I guess I should understand people having an aversion to some creature.
tongue.gif
I agree that Chi is the perfect anime to watch after a few action packed episodes of other animes.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back