check this out

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

killorbekilled

-san
Kouhai
i found this extremely useful...i was able to find vids/music i was looking forever for =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbMMFcOYgGs

just wanted to share
unsure.gif

Wow!!! It really does work... just tested it. Thanks a lot!
smile.gif

no problem, but i can't take all the credit...most of it goes to...
unsure.gif
..whoever the hell vid that is
laugh.gif
.....has anyone else benefited from this
wink.gif

My roommate showed me this video. Played around with it to find various shows. Really neat trick that i at least found was worth bookmarking for later reference.

Humm learn some stuff from that XD

Woah that´s really amazing, well I guess you always learn something new
laugh.gif

It's pretty neat, removes all the hassel of narrowing down your music download. It might help me find some anime songs that I couldn't get from some sites.

hey guy you can also use this for downloading software...i tested it with a search on 'photoshop cs3'...but the trouble is i don't know which one to download
sad.gif

QUOTE (killorbekilled)i tested it with a search on 'photoshop cs3'...but the trouble is i don't know which one to download sad.gifWell go for all
wink.gif

QUOTE (InuyashaX) It's pretty neat, removes all the hassel of narrowing down your music download. It might help me find some anime songs that I couldn't get from some sites. Oh yeah I already found some anime songs which I couldn´t find any where else
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Jun 29 2007, 11:26 PM) Well go for all
wink.gif

well there's a problem with that too
wink.gif
, ya see all the links are from 'megaupload'...and i don't have a membership there, so i would have to download each one every 24 hours
wink.gif
....i ain't wit that
dry.gif
....is anyone here a member there??
unsure.gif

QUOTE (killorbekilled @ Jun 29 2007, 11:36 PM)well there's a problem with that too
wink.gif
, ya see all the links are from 'megaupload'...and i don't have a membership there, so i would have to download each one every 24 hours
wink.gif
....i ain't wit that
dry.gif
....is anyone here a member there??
unsure.gif

Im a member but I still have to wait after I dl a certain amount of mb Prenium dont have to wait ever >.> and they can have 2 dl at a time or more. If you never register at MU yet do it and play the slot you might win Prenium for 2-3 days when I register it was like my second try and I won but winning it again take a long while.
I got my CS3 just now XD well not from that site though

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back