Changes: Sep 2, 05

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daft27

-nya
Retired
Fansub TV Daemon

Bug Fix: A few changes were made to the FTVD code to counter the interrupted downloads and disconnections that numerous users were experiencing.
Bug Fix: "Manual Download Authorization" prompts on the Fansub TV front page when screenshots were unavailable.
Bug Fix: Client thread priority and buffer sizes were modified to smooth throughput for users who are in the download queue. The queue system is working as intended. It will send you the first 64kb and then send you more data at very slow speeds until it is your turn to download. If you see your download on this page ( http://silk.fansub.tv/fileserver/status ) then it means you're in the queue. Your speed will improve once it is your turn to download.

Main Website

Bug Fix: The status page's System Ratings now shows data for animes without any recent downloads. Note: these animes are most likely to be expired when the server needs more space.
New: The large screenshot on the episode page now links to the screenshots page.
New: The screenshots page now shows and links to several thumbnails of several chronologically close screen caps.

Forum

Bug Fix: Editing or quoting posts that have &image in links will no longer cause the link to break.

Nice work Daft
wink.gif

nice job.

i did have a longer post but some 1 took offence to me saying a pac man would eat the forum i would apreciate a pm from who ever did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back