Change 123

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Ouch, that must have been freaking painful!!!!!!!!!!

But as cruel as what Hibiki did i dont think id complain if i was in that guyhs situation, i mean lets face it Hibiki is charming, good looking and judging by those boobs she has a nice pair to
smile.gif

ALl though something like tht will probably end up happening in My Balls though since thats cruel ecchi to the core!

But great chapter though
smile.gif
Although judging from those artpages at the end im guesing we get a new characther for me to drool on
smile.gif
Nice name too
smile.gif
Sora *day dreams about myself and the entire female main cast from CHange 123 feeding me strawberries while naked*

I think I have been able to put this correctly.

The man side of me is really really really sympathetic to what just happened to him... I mean I cringed big time at that scene. And I loved the guys reactions "Thats worse that death"
blink.gif
lol

The me as a person is saying he deserved it big time, especially what he said to her in the hospital... but honestly what a moron... you will attack some guys Daughter... not only will he kill everyone in his group but his whole organization... and I think he would do it in a really horrible way... not to mention the othe 2 dads.... I mean seriously seriously dumb.

Also kind nice seeing Hibiki true feelings for him, that she does love him. At least Hibiki does.

is it just me or did chapter 41 feel misplaced? i didnt think they were home already. after 40 i thot they would still be in that one area with the "power" dad.

anyway, 41 was very info packed, not only did we get to see a bit about motoko's mother, but we found out why botan was at motoko's school, and where she went back to. and at the very end we even get to meet motoko's G-mama, who doesnt even look that old!! G-Milf anyone?

I look forward to the next chapter (well im always looking forward to this one
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
)

Wow, great revelations in this chapter! Motoko's Mom was a super-schmexy super-spy. And Grandma is indeed an G-MILF who seems to be in charage of an organization of martial artists of which Botan is a member! Anyway, you can see where Motoko gets her looks.

I wonder if Motoko's Mom had "relations" with all three fathers hence leaving the question of paternity an open one? Seems like something she might have done if it meant achieving certain goals.

I also wonder what the nature of G-MILF's organization is. Is there something distaseful about it that is the reason behind why she doesn't already have a reltionship Motoko? A Ninja assasintaion group maybe? I can't wait to see who this new agent is who has been sent to investigate Motoko. Another hot chick, I'm guessing, but I wouldn't rule out a male romantic rival for Kosuke either.

wow pretty long break from the last chapter.

I got a bad feeling about this trip there taking. but, i hope they activate "Zero" and 1 of the women looking for the "black" gets broken. it would serve them right. tho i also have a bad feeling about the family, like there gunna abduct mokoto and try and force her into joinging the group or organzation or whatever. and what will they do when they find out that people around motoko are trying to seal her "black"

I really liked this chapter, but i really cant see it ending at chapter 60, i know that it does, but i still cant see it happening. I could read the RAWs, but id rather not.

Cant beleive my fav manga will be coming to an end :'( Life really is unfair!

Just read the 4th to last chapter last night. Im in 2 minds over it, i mean i like the fact we are finaly getting a Hibiki/Zero showdown against her Dad, but thats the problem, thats the only resolution we will get (even though ive read the end in RAWs). And worst of it is its goign to take months for the final chapters to get scanned, i know i shouldnt complain since scans are down voulintary and all that, but it does make me weep when i remember reading back when id get a chapter a month, my god shows how much can change in 2-3 years *sigh*

Just hope the artist and author are working on a new series, more so the artist since i really love the art for Change 123, think its absolutly brilliant.
biggrin.gif

Wil be a shame see this series end though
sad.gif

I'm just curious why the series ended.

I stopped reading change 123 around the time the main scanlator F****Y S***S stopped scanlating it for a while. I think it was around chapter 40. Probably 2+ years ago.

I just reread from chapter 1 to 58 and just loved it. Like there are seriously so many things the author can work on with this series. Was the series cancelled? And was it doing poorly?

Like there could easily be a whole new story of Change 123 where it shows the relationship between HIFUMI+Zero+Gettou (All in 1 personality) and Kosugawa.

Even if it's milking the story, it would still be interesting.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

QUOTE (JC-HoBz @ Jan 02 2011, 02:21 PM) I'm just curious why the series ended.

I stopped reading change 123 around the time the main scanlator F****Y S***S stopped scanlating it for a while. I think it was around chapter 40. Probably 2+ years ago.

I just reread from chapter 1 to 58 and just loved it. Like there are seriously so many things the author can work on with this series. Was the series cancelled? And was it doing poorly?

Like there could easily be a whole new story of Change 123 where it shows the relationship between HIFUMI+Zero+Gettou (All in 1 personality) and Kosugawa.

Even if it's milking the story, it would still be interesting.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Well from what i can tell, the mangaka decided to just end it. Since it was for a real long time Champion Reds poster series as it were so it doesnt seem like it would get canceled. But then again its still possible. Or maybe the authour didnt see a way for him to do the series, as in he had the ideas and what not just not sure how to execute them.

But honestly i dont like the ending for it, i mean ive re-read the series a few times and it just seems like the whole thing with the grandmother jsut came totaly out of now where. So the more i think about it the more it just seemed forced into the story which leads me to asume it got canceled or somethign similar. I really dont know, all we can do is speculate, if you find something conrete then post here or pm me since believe me ive searched for a reason.

Well with that now we have 1 chapter left. Its nice that we finaly know that Tatsuya is the real Dad which is awesome but my god you have to wonder how on earth did he help make Motoko. Kawaii!!!!!!!!! Its so cute though, im so glad one of my all time fav manga is 1 chapter away form ending yet at the same time my god im sad.

It was an awesome fight though, although my god is a pure insinct Tatsuya is just awesome though
biggrin.gif

Just read the last chapter, my god i want to cry. So touching, i know its shounen but it can still be touching! It was kinda rushed but then again last chapter of the series im not suprised. But honestly thought considering how i had my doubts about the ending, i can say it was really well done.

Yeah sure there were plot points i wanted exploring and more stuff used but its an ending i can enjoy when i read which to me is a good manga
biggrin.gif

I really hope the 2 team up again and produce another manga though since this was really good.
biggrin.gif
Shame its now over though :'( Someone hold me

Yeah just read chapter 60... It did actually end pretty well. It wasn't TOO forced which is probably the best thing about the chapter. Still.... really didn't want it to end.

But the only thing i wanted to know if Motoko could still fight and if she is truly black.

Another thing though, their kids look like HIFUMI which was kinda WTF?! Like at first i thought it was just a poster/not part of the ending.

Argh.. the thing that annoys be is that it only ended in 60 chapters. Beelzebub and Bakuman came out after Change 123 and already have 90-100+ chapters.
sad.gif

QUOTE (JC-HoBz @ Jan 09 2011, 03:42 AM) Yeah just read chapter 60... It did actually end pretty well. It wasn't TOO forced which is probably the best thing about the chapter. Still.... really didn't want it to end.

But the only thing i wanted to know if Motoko could still fight and if she is truly black.

Another thing though, their kids look like HIFUMI which was kinda WTF?! Like at first i thought it was just a poster/not part of the ending.

Argh.. the thing that annoys be is that it only ended in 60 chapters. Beelzebub and Bakuman came out after Change 123 and already have 90-100+ chapters.
sad.gif

Monthly to weekly what did you expect?
tongue.gif

I kinda like the fact that the kids look like HiFuMi, although i think its probably safe to assume that they have their respective personalitoes too, which i think is pretty cool since it means that they havnt died as it were and can live on.

Regarding Motoko i suppose it is possible, but i dont think so. Then again is she is black then it could follow into a sequal if they choose to go down that path if this wish.

Ive read the manga a few weeks (or maybe months already) ago and really liked it. At first I was completely surprised since I didnt think it would be that bloody and serious. I thought it would be more of an ecchi/comedy/romance manga. Sure these genres were all in there too, but with action on top of it.

The only thing I didnt really like was Motoko herself. Whenever I saw her I automatically got annoyed with her depressing and useless personality. But except for her the characters were all great, especially Fujiko and Hibiki were great.

And since I didnt really like Motoko its clear that I didnt really like the ending. Sure it was predictable and suited the manga, but I still dont like it. Hifumi may be a part of Motoko now, but for me they are still dead like that.

Kosekegawa was a nice mainguy since from the beginning on he had courage and fought for what he believed unlike others mainguys who need the whole series until they do that.

Storywise it was pretty good too, but just like Hiasubi said, the part about Motokos grandmother didnt really fit in.

Overall I gave it a 9/10

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back