Change 123

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
... im not gunna say a word.
mellow.gif

*edit i changed my mind...

click this ONLY after u read chapter 38:
Nice one Patrick5087. i still think u should not have said anything, but i can appreciate the joke now that i have read the chapter.
laugh.gif

Totally was blindsided by that chapter. did not see that coming at all. But i guess i should have known she was gunna be the "fiancee" when they decided not to show the other dad
rolleyes.gif
, that should have been an obvious hint
tongue.gif
It must be the 3rd dad, that we havent seen, that is behind this arc
biggrin.gif

But this is gunna be awkward, if he accepts the proposal, then thats the same thing as confessing, and then if he doesnt... thats the same thing as saying "we should be friends" which is gunna just screw him over soooo bad. oh this is gunna be good...haha!

oh it just hit me, he just got caught lying...hehe. i can picture any if not all the personallities giving him flak for that
tongue.gif

ooooh i cant wait till 39
smile.gif

ah, 1 more thing. ginga musta came to japan on a boat, she definetly didnt fly to japan
tongue.gif

Patrick me and Uz apologise dude, sorry about that.

But wow, ill admit that i had an idea that it could have been Motoko, but that was as a remote possibility. But WOW

That is ace, yet im expecting lots of laughs and awquardness next chapter though.

All though Naoko is pretty cute
smile.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Feb 04 2009, 02:26 AM) ah, 1 more thing.  ginga musta came to japan on a boat, she definetly didnt fly to japan
tongue.gif

Dude, she probably swam, such was her determination!

Actually, when Kosukegawa first met her it was just after she had snuck off a ship at a port.

I feel so sorry for the other passengers on that plane.
laugh.gif

QUOTE As much as im enjoying the Scans i would love for this series to either get animated or licesnced since i would love to add this to my colection

Totally agree. I keep wondering why there isn't an Anime yet, and why there aren't english volumes for me to buy!

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Feb 04 2009, 09:26 AM) Dude, she probably swam, such was her determination!

Actually, when Kosukegawa first met her it was just after she had snuck off a ship at a port.
oh yeah... i forget the little facts like that. oh well.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Feb 04 2009, 03:39 AM)Patrick me and Uz apologise dude, sorry about that.i dont apologize.
dry.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013)Nice one Patrick5087. i still think u should not have said anything, but i can appreciate the joke now that i have read the chapter. Like i said, he still should not have said anything, because of what he said, i knew that new girl wasnt really his fianc'e and was waiting for one of the other girls to show up. So it did still sort-of ruin a bit of the chapter for me. Altho when the new girl did show up, i thot maybe patrick was just being a douche and lying. But with his hint and my deductive reasoning i figured it wasnt her.
dry.gif

ya still shoulndt hav dun that, he was just a boy.

woooooow i i was just run down by a car...a very large orange colored car.... lol i felt like a deer in the headlights. That was an awesome chapter! Lol i liked his reasoning on the situation earlier in the chapter too but man i just did not see that coming at all... like at all. ...loss for words. Story is still crisp, and im agreen with ppl they should make an anime outta this.

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Feb 04 2009, 08:37 PM) and im agreen with ppl they should make an anime outta this.
Well i think it would work provided ever they follwed it striaght through or just stuck with the Zero arc.

I dont want such a great Manga becoming one of these animes where they either try to get the whole thing covered in 12-24 episodes or follw it but then change the ending for what ever reason.

But since Soul Eater got animated i have hopes since that went on for a good 11 volumes before getting animated, so im hopeful it wont be long before this gets done up
smile.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Feb 04 2009, 03:11 PM)

I dont want such a great Manga becoming one of these animes where they either try to get the whole thing covered in 12-24 episodes or follw it but then change the ending for what ever reason.

oh god thats true. if it ever ends up turning into an anime I hope a good company is the one who ends up doing it. and hopefully if they end up putting any fillers they wont be horrible but... i guess the wording would be with.. tasteful use of clothing...or lack thereof.
ph34r.gif
an onsen filler would be.. appreciated.

change 123, would probally end up like sekirei. They make 12-13 episodes that are fairly on track with the manga, (just a few diffrences) and end it with a fairly open ending so it may have a season 2.

Hmm, speed reviewing the volumes, they could probally make 2-4 episodes per a volume depending on how fast they use each scene, fight scenes of course could be made longer. but, I could see them rearranging the volumes, so that volume 3 ends up being the climax to season 1. They could build up all the characters with episodes 1-9 and episodes 10-12 can be the mountain retreat, and zeros first apperance as the final climax and having the protagonist and our heroine duking it out at the end. Its the only fight within the first 5 volumes i can see as a good arc to end a season 1.

wooooooow uz3r i was thinking the same thing about sekirei I just wasn't sure if other people thought the same way... I gues in my head the manga was/ and still is amazing but when the anime came it was great for like 2 eps then it was just.... meh not badnot good just kind of exsts. I don't think I'd like it if 123 came out the same.

arg no fix this week
sad.gif

and this was one heck of a cliffhanger, i need to know what happens!!!
sad.gif

maybe we will get a double release in a few days
huh.gif

i can only hope i guess.
smile.gif

np, i realized after that it was just my tehr side coming out *sigh* sometimes i dont have the right of mind to just close the window.

Hopefully he will do teh smart thing and try to say that while he likes her, talking marriage all of the sudden and stuff, and somehow say well i dont want to go agians her feelings,

but honestly my confidence of a male saying the right thing in this kinds of mangas is slim. explecly this one, not bad all round (granted alittle..... alot..... too much.... umm i can't think of anything higher to describe it, too obsessed over raider) being able to smoothly or even broken, speaking his feelings.

Technically he as already confessed, he confessed at the shrine when he was praying. And also when he was pretty much about to die.

Did the chapter just not get subbed or was it not released at all? either way waiting is fine im just curious. Heh the next chapters are be just plain awkward, the good kind of awkward though.

Snoopycool.com got a little lazy this last week and didn't put much out in ways of subs but they said that they would do a double this week but that's just a maybe thing.

Well what we are readin is behind in Japan since there are 9 Tankubon in Japan that isnt including the ones which havnt been realesed in Tankubon and are in the Champion Red Magazine.

I read on the site that SC are ordering the Volumses straight from Japan and doing it that way, so they do have them its just waiting for them to release them.

They have been preety consosiant for weeklys so i dont mind the wait, plus the quality is great so its not bad
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Feb 17 2009, 01:34 AM)its not "subs" with manga, its "scan". u cant subtitle a manga

yeah but you can substitute your writing for theirs. "smartass"
tongue.gif

I hate the wait it came at one of those "crossroads" chapters.

So I guess if you guys bitch enough here, Snoopy will release another chapter.
wink.gif

Change 123 is so educational. That's right kids, if you ever plan on stabbing someone with a folding knife, make sure it's got a lock-blade! I recommend a nice Buck 112 Ranger myself. Not that I intend to do any stab anyone with it. Also, a great graphic warning about the dangers of falling asleep in the tub.
laugh.gif

Hmm. Seems like Hibiki might actually be in love with Kosuke.

Good chapter
biggrin.gif
maybe we get the next 1 in the next 24 hours?

My thots on ch39:
QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Feb 17 2009, 10:07 PM)Hmm. Seems like Hibiki might actually be in love with Kosuke.i thot it was pretty obvious that the other 3 personalities and the main one, had feelings for him. Tho it was cute of Hibiki to be happy about the marriage thing. Kosuke is lucky tho, Motoko was the one to give her opinion about the marriage thing first, all he had to do was agree with her
tongue.gif
he got the easy way out.

Tho, i cant accually see her dad, seriously trying to indanger his own daughter for the sake of having a good fight.

I bet, that, sum1 accidently lets zero's existance slip to her dad, and they all try to stop him cause they think he would want to fight her. but instead, he suprises them all by saying sumthing like, i wouldnt be so reckless for a fight as to endanger my own daughters life. (sumthing like that
rolleyes.gif
) I think they underestimate him, He does seem to have a bit of reason in him. (Tho im sure he will say sumthing like, "do let me be there if u ever try and wake zero up again"
tongue.gif
)

have you guys read ch40?

LOL...iim really laugh a lot,like i'm going to die...
you know in the last chapter....hibiki sure know how to torture a guy..LOL

yeah read it yesterday
biggrin.gif

i grabbed my crotch as soon as soon as i saw him against that sword
blink.gif

Luv'd how she got back at him in the end
tongue.gif
, best gag ever! Sexy Ecchi Funny and Cruel! he got a glimpse of heaven, and it sent him to hell!
tongue.gif
again.
laugh.gif

This is such a great manga, i hope it goes on for awhile. 4 more years! 4 more years!
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back