Carnival Phantasm

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I'm sorry for cursing, but fuck yes it's awesome, fucking awesome.

It just needs more Lancer and for Shinji to die or something.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 27 2011, 12:36 PM)The first two episodes for this have been awesome, lots of Neko-arc, great laughs, all that's missing is more Len/Ren.

3rd episode is up... more alleyway alliance, Taiga and ilya rapping, Arcueid's record guiness quitting school after the first day and lots of sleeping from the Fate crew and neko arcs
biggrin.gif

As usual, the Arc/Ciel sequences are the best. I'd say the new Phantasmoon skit was the highlight of the ep. Arcueid, now killing monsters with delicious!

Well it looks like now they are putting effort to showing both sides in one epsidoe. So I guess they're bringing things closer to a full on crossover soon. Although this can't be fully considered a crossover yet, but more along the line of a two for one deal.
tongue.gif

Isn't it sad Sacchin it seems that Riez and Sion are making you the stright man in the so-called comedy act you guys are doing.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah now that I think about it in the transition scenes on the Tsukihime portion we actually got White Len, but that makes me wonder if she'll show up soon though. Also, we even got Akira, Arihiko's older sister and of course Akiha's class mades. Yes the only bustiest girl of all of the Nasuverse did show up but only in a transition CG.
tongue.gif

Overall we pretty much have a showing of eveyone on the Tsukihime side with this episode now, if you include the transitions. So that means a certain girl has to show up on the Fate side of things and the whole Fate Crew did show up to beign with.

another hilarious episode of Carnival Phantasm, full of complex and tiresome plans to make happy all the girls dating Shiki and Shirou, Archer making fun of Rin who doesn't know how to record TV shows in a BluRay player and more AAA gags xD

...about Taiga's Dojo after credits what's with all the fuss about season 2? does that mean this 4th ep is the last one for the moment or is it a joke of Taiga for all the protest letters?
blink.gif

I guess that means there are only 4 episodes on the BluRay sisk they were one. Hence why when they released the BluRay it said season 1 on it. Besides this is pretty much a Fan Disk if you will for fans of the Nasuverse of course.
tongue.gif

If that's the case then the next 4 episodes will be on the second OVA disk that will be out later on in the Fall season. Just check the schedule in the Fall Line up thread.

*edit*

Pretty much we finally got a moment with the Teach Me Ciel Sensei portion minus the Neco-Arc. Top it off we finally got to see Rin go into panic mode all because she doesn't know how to use a BluRay recorder.
rolleyes.gif

In any case I'm supprised that for season 2 you kind of have the choice to see Shiki and Sirou go on a date with everyone in one shot, or just to go with the main girl. I have to say Shiki can somehow go though that gauntlet because of Len at one point, but Shirou has it a bit easier since he only has three girls to be with while Tohno-kun the five.

Well with the Back Alley Alliance Sacchin pretty much obtained ther rights as the striaght man while Reiz is the funny guy, and Sion is the closer of the moment if you will.
tongue.gif

So has anyone voted on the next episode decision?

One of the sub groups has posted the link onto thier site for the vote, but so you know the page is in Moon-Runes mind you. Although from what I heard the "Gauntlet Run" sounds a lot more fun since so many things can go wrong with it while the other Tohno-kun going with Arc and Shirou going with Saber is kind of lopsided since Shirou can somehow manage to survive the Tohsaka-Matou combo as long as Sakura doesn't go dark. While Tohno-kun has to deal with his Sempai, the maids, and his Imouto Akhia throughout and maybe even after the fact.

I dunno, I'm thinking the main heroine date has more chances to go wrong. Not gonna vote though, too lazy to make a twitter account.

Woot, I hear from reliable sources that the 2nd "season" is out and the subbers are begging people for the BluRay
tongue.gif

Soon, soon...

Well epsidoe 5 is now out and I have to say pretty much it's a day with Beserker trying to run an errand for Illya. Ironically he managed to obtain the Holy Grail by accidentally defeating every Servant that somehow got in his way.

Ok now for the Tiga portion. I was wondering when she would go full tiger-girl on us. Also, it look slike the next epsidoe is going to be Sakura baised. So with that in mind I'm sure all you Sakura-chan fans can wait to see what antics they'll have her do now.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Oct 28 2011, 10:30 PM) Woot, I hear from reliable sources that the 2nd "season" is out and the subbers are begging people for the BluRay
tongue.gif

Soon, soon...
and soon is now, ep.5 just subbed and 6 to 8 to come in these days ^^ starting with FSN Berserker scaring the hell out of the neko arcs and destroying their shop was priceless, just like the other gags like sharing tables and Berse-kun's first errand to buy batteries for Ilya's gamepad monitored by the Einzbern maids while he defeats all the servants in his quest xD ...gotta love hot engrish teacher Taiga-sensei, next episode Sakura will have more screentime
biggrin.gif

Ok now for epsidoe 6 I have to say that Sakura baised portion kind of reminded me of that one doujin that I've seen somewhere before. And honestly I didn't think she actually cared for him because of who he turned out to be after all.

Although before all that I have to say I was supprised that Kaeido Ruby, Magical Amber, and Magical Caren decided to show up to pick a fight in a Maho Loliesque manner against Phantasmoon in the opening like that. Also, seeing the Nanako and GARcher sharing tables moment was pricless if you ask me.

in any case I'm supprised that they decided to skip the Tiger Dojo Preview for this epsidoe, but I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE Although before all that I have to say I was supprised that Kaeido Ruby, Magical Amber, and Magical Caren decided to show up to pick a fight in a Maho Loliesque manner against Phantasmoon in the opening like that. Also, seeing the Nanako and GARcher sharing tables moment was pricless if you ask me.
Hahah oh yeha especially when they started with" aren't female Master just cruel?" lol and I just had to remember some certain doujins
laugh.gif
Aaah I wish Nanako-chan would hve more screentime in the typemoon unierse I really like her :3

QUOTE Although before all that I have to say I was supprised that Kaeido Ruby, Magical Amber, and Magical Caren decided to show up to pick a fight in a Maho Loliesque manner against Phantasmoon in the opening like that. Also, seeing the Nanako and GARcher sharing tables moment was pricless if you ask me.You know what, I seriously want a Phantasmoon anime :3

good to see Len and more Tsukihme in this a 7th ep, Arcueid for a change cooking for Shiki was nice but I enjoyed even more to watch more about Medea-chan and her hidden hobbies ¬¬ not surprised that both Casters from FSN and Fate Zero are attracted to Saber (but again, who blames them?) as Wolf-san and julezia mentioned in the FZ thread http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=10247&st=100&#entry311545 ...was hilarous watching all the good luck her beloved Soichiro had with her rank A charm (opposed to Lancer in all Carnival Phantasm) and a greater surprise to be see Medea's dream granted no matter the apparently cold character of her master
laugh.gif

Pretty much I have to say Arc's portion was rather nice since she has absolutely no clue as to how to make any food other than catching ingredients by herself. It makes me wonder why Shiki didn't do anything to help her at all. Although he can be an airhead at times when it comes to the ladies though.
laugh.gif

Ok as for House Wife Caster's portion I have to say that this pretty much summed up what Caster really is when she isn't fighting. Always wanting Soichiro to look at her and happens to be a major Saberphile.
laugh.gif

In any case that kind of reminded me of a Saber Caster doujin where Saber was hired by Caster to be a model for the clothing she made. In any case I have to say this epsidoe with Caster pretty much showed why I hoped for a Caster End in the Fate VN you know.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Nov 10 2011, 12:51 AM)good to see Len and more Tsukihme in this a 7th ep, Arcueid for a change cooking for Shiki was nice but I enjoyed even more to watch more about Medea-chan and her hidden hobbies ¬¬ not surprised that both Casters from FSN and Fate Zero are attracted to Saber (but again, who blames them?) as Wolf-san and julezia mentioned in the FZ thread http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=10247&st=100&#entry311545 ...was hilarous watching all the good luck her beloved Soichiro had with her rank A charm (opposed to Lancer in all Carnival Phantasm) and a greater surprise to be see Medea's dream granted no matter the apparently cold character of her master

Oh and Ryu-san I think you meant to say Ossi-san in your post since he does like House Wife Caster a whole lot you know.
wink.gif

Ok with epsidoe 8 being rather Saber heavy here I have to admit that I really liked how the did this entire epsidoe for her. The only one we didn't get to see would be Saber Lilly here. Granted we opened up with Saber Lion which I thought was rather cute. Then we had Saber in her maid outfit which to me is like win and God combined in a sense.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Of course for her to go into her Dark Goth Loli form was wonderful and I really enojyed how she acted like Gil's mother like that over wasting food and whatnot.

And finnaly the end of the episode with Saber from Fate/Extra dropping in on the Tiger Dojo like that. Pretty much Tiger was kind of okay with it somehow.

So the last 4 epsiodes are going to be comming out on the next BluRay release it would seem. I'm pretty much looking forward to it.
tongue.gif

Yep, another amusing episode...though not a big fan of gag type anime comedy, I have to say that with this series, I have been able to watch and be amused though only because I am familiar with most of the characters and your "all things Type Moon" expertise, dear Woofie-san.
wink.gif

Nice to see Saber-chan in varied roles other than always having a pinched look on her face due to so many responsibilities/expectations...amusing to see her kick up her heels and show us fans she does allow herself to have fun every now and then.
tongue.gif

Oh Aya-tan pretty much this epsidoe is one of the few reasons why I enjoy Saba-san here. Pretty much the maid atire was what she is known for since F/HA and along with her goth loli persona.

Pretty much when she goes into the Goth Loli persona she's more likely to go after food, and if Shirou's aroudn she'd go after that very much so.

Also, Neco Chaos pretty much was spot on about the guys that followed Saba-san in her Goth Loli Mode, and of coruse Gil actually falling for her like that was actually a supprise. Although he did cause her to pull off her aoge like that though.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 16 2011, 12:12 PM) Nice to see Saber-chan in varied roles other than always having a pinched look on her face due to so many responsibilities/expectations...amusing to see her kick up her heels and show us fans she does allow herself to have fun every now and then.
tongue.gif

one of the best gags of this second season's last episode was "lets feed it Lancer" while Berserker throws him still alive to Lion Saber like a piece of meat xD also was funny to see cameos of characters like Souken Matou and watch Gilgamesh going from his usual arrongant self into her servant (literally)... I can't wait for the third (hopefully not the last) season, I expect gags about Heaven's Feel and Hollow Ataraxia characters like dark Sakura and more from Fate/Zero now that her grandpa appeared
biggrin.gif
btw wolfie you have pretty much x4 broken a new record

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back