Carnival Phantasm

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well this epsidoe alone pretty much gave me the good reason why some people becoem a total Saberphile over her. Granted I'm not a major Saber fan, but since she was in her goth loli and even maid attire how can a man such as myself resist either one?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Still to see that she was acting a lot differently as Fate Extra's Saber which kind of supprised me on how easygoing she was.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Nov 16 2011, 07:23 PM) Also, Neco Chaos pretty much was spot on about the guys that followed Saba-san in her Goth Loli Mode, and of coruse Gil actually falling for her like that was actually a supprise. Although he did cause her to pull off her aoge like that though.
laugh.gif

Oh so it is a surprise for you Type-Moon fans as well that he fell for her in her goth maid mode? I thought that would have happened in one of the routes in the games... I kinda like the Gil x Saber coupling, I don't know why, lol. Perhaps it's because it's surprising that Gil is capable of admiring anyone other than himself.

@Julezia, is this series something you see me enjoying? I am out of animes to watch, the withdrawal symptoms are getting worse!!

I think you meant SaberxGil there julezia-san, or would it be Saber Alteir (A.k.A. Dark Saber) x Gil.
tongue.gif

Besides we all know she'd be the one leading Gil all over the place and very much rightly so.
wink.gif

QUOTE (warita200 @ Nov 17 2011, 08:28 PM) @Julezia, is this series something you see me enjoying? I am out of animes to watch, the withdrawal symptoms are getting worse!!
That depends on how much you like the TYPE-MOON franchise. I haven't played the VN's, but I have seen the anime(s) so I am familiar with the characters. Some episodes are really funny even if you don't know that much, ie. the Berserker episode was hilarious! I would encourage you to give it a try, but I can't guarantee that you will like it or not. since you're so picky! lol j/k
wink.gif

QUOTE Still to see that she was acting a lot differently as Fate Extra's Saber which kind of supprised me on how easygoing she was.

That's because the Saber of Fate/Extra is not Arturia Pendragon, but Emperor or in this case better said Empress Nero from the Roman Empire. So basically they are two different persons who simply look the same
wink.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Nov 18 2011, 03:53 PM) That's because the Saber of Fate/Extra is not Arturia Pendragon, but Emperor or in this case better said Empress Nero from the Roman Empire. So basically they are two different persons who simply look the same
wink.gif

I learned something new once again thanks to you two expertos of the Type Moon craze.
wink.gif
I hope we will eventually see all of the works animated...and if they be as good as FSN and Fate/Zero...I am in.
tongue.gif

Thanks, Jun-san, for that bit of information. This series has been fun...all the serious anime folk acting crazy...well, amusing to say the least.

Oh I hope that too :3 The story of Fate/Extra is rather intersting, its also funny to see a different Saber who is more let's say boldly
tongue.gif
Too bad that Red Sabers appearance at Carnival Phanatsm will mostlikely only remain a guest appearance, but at least she appeared :3

So in the end we have every Saber that was known and reconized in the Fate series finally able to show up. I mean doing that is pretty much a huge undertaking since this prety much was for the Saberphiles.
laugh.gif

Granted you don't see her in her Zero version since I think this was done with Fate and F/HA in mind here.

As for Red Saber Jun-tan I have to say, reference or it's just a matter of opinion.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Although to be honest I would like to know where you found that info sinc eI haven't played Fate/Extra yet.
unsure.gif

So now I have to ask the bumest question in all of Type-Moon history here by saying this question. Is it just me or do they somehow make anyone to enter the Saber Class into a female now?
blink.gif
laugh.gif

Also, that vid and also the vid of Caster makes me want to get that game and a PSP to play it on now.
tongue.gif

*sigh*
I really would liked to have seen Extra's Caster to drop on by to tease Kohaku or vie versa.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBDTYCDdKvg...nel_video_title

Lol dude at the moment my greatest desire is to get my hands on a psp and play around with Red Saber-tan and first tsun tsun then dere dere Caste-chan :333

I really wonder if the characters of Fate Extra will pop up in Carnival Phantasm 2, well if there will be a second season of it. Maybe they already pop up in this current season, I mean there are still 4 episodes to go.

QUOTE Is it just me or do they somehow make anyone to enter the Saber Class into a female now? blink.gif laugh.gif

Nope, the second Saber in Fate Extra is Gawain, he was a knight under Arturia (similar to Lancelot)

Btw it makes me wonder if White Len will appear in Carnival Phantasm, it would be funny to have a story with her and Len :3

Yeah, I wish White Len would appear in next season, or actually I'm surprised she and Kishima Kouma still didn't. Also not enough Satsuki, I want a seperate story with her and Ries. As for Red Saber, I like her more than original one. I don't have any idea why she's sometimes called tsundere, she's nowhere near it. She's just an entertainment lover. As for getting psp, do so, even Fate/Extra alone is worth it, and there are other good games there. I'm currently playing it, just finished third week, beaten Francis Drake, Robin Hood and Nursery Rhyme already.

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Nov 22 2011, 03:09 PM) Nope, the second Saber in Fate Extra is Gawain, he was a knight under Arturia (similar to Lancelot)
From this statement, all I can say is you and a lot of other people are going to be surprised in Fate/Zero if you haven't read the novels already.

I'm not sure if it's just me but the second season of Carnival Phantasm wasn't so great. The first two (episodes 5 and 6) were good but 7 and 8 were rather bland sadly. Also, I noticed that there's a significantly greater emphasis on Fate/Stay Night over Tsukihime...I wonder why. It was nice to see them bring in Alter Saber and Gawain though.

This OVA needs more Len/White Len and Akiha/Vermillion

QUOTE (Kit)I'm not sure if it's just me but the second season of Carnival Phantasm wasn't so great. The first two (episodes 5 and 6) were good but 7 and 8 were rather bland sadly. Also, I noticed that there's a significantly greater emphasis on Fate/Stay Night over Tsukihime...I wonder why. It was nice to see them bring in Alter Saber and Gawain though.

Yeah I noticed it as well, probably because Fate/Stay Night is more known even to people who don't know much about Type Moon at all, also the Fate franchise is by far way bigger than the one of Tsukihime, I mean with Fate Extra CCC another Fate game will be released soon whereas the last Tsukihime related game was Melty Blood Act Cadenza which is already a bit older. I don't really know if Witch of the Holy could be considered to be part of the tsuikihime franchise.

QUOTE (Kit)From this statement, all I can say is you and a lot of other people are going to be surprised in Fate/Zero if you haven't read the novels already.

Fufufuf I have read the light novels
tongue.gif
Btw as good as the anime adaption is, its kinda too bad that the scenes in casters workshop are censored, I know you cannot probably show that in tv but if someone hasnt read the light novels he really misses out much of casters true madness.

QUOTE (Akikojam)Yeah, I wish White Len would appear in next season, or actually I'm surprised she and Kishima Kouma still didn't. Also not enough Satsuki, I want a seperate story with her and Ries. As for Red Saber, I like her more than original one. I don't have any idea why she's sometimes called tsundere, she's nowhere near it. She's just an entertainment lover. As for getting psp, do so, even Fate/Extra alone is worth it, and there are other good games there. I'm currently playing it, just finished third week, beaten Francis Drake, Robin Hood and Nursery Rhyme already.
I'm also surprised that Karen and Bazett from Fate/HA haven't appeared until now. Well maybe they will since its still 4 episodes to go.

Oh yeah totally, I totally like red saber more than the normal one, I mean the normal Saber is okay and moe but the red Saber..oh...my...god
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
...Haaa I really hope she appears again in Carnival Phantasm or Fate Extra gets animated. Fufufufu and yeah I already ordered a used psp :333

Oh they just released the Game Play from FHA over Illya's Castle. The up side is the pretty much made a running gag in this one with Lancer dying a whole lot. Other then that I was supprised as to how Saba-san was talking about how Saba-san from Fate/Extra was gainning a lot fo attention now.
tongue.gif

If they are going to do another special why am I getting this feeling that they'll do the hada futa card game that they have in FHA as wll now. Hey we might get the EX version if that's the case. Also, this alone is making me a bit impatient over the FHA game translation how.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Dec 03 2011, 10:02 AM) Oh they just released the Game Play from FHA over Illya's Castle. The up side is the pretty much made a running gag in this one with Lancer dying a whole lot.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=12255
Carnival Phantasm: Ilya's Castle
It was funny and I had to feel sorry for poor Lancer-kun...died he did and just when he thought he was gonna make it out alive. Funny to see Shirou-kun and Sakura-chan passed out at the end as the gang watch the purple Loli-monster's castle crumble...Archer-san was adorable as a chibi character...Saber was famished and ate her way out of the game it seems.
tongue.gif
6/10 from me.

Carnival Phantasm – EX Season subbed and released.
wink.gif

A DVD-only episode bundled with the special edition Take Moon volume.
34405.jpg

After watching the DVD epsidoe I have to say that I'm glad that we finally get to see Bazzett-chan, and lovely Caren-sama in action. Not only that but to see White Len make an appearance like that was cute if you ask me.

Of course I also liked how they made light of the Prologue and Lunar Eclipse of Tsukihime with Aoko-sama and Tono-kun. Pretty much the running gag with those two was she's a shotacon, and happened to activate what may Type-Moon Salves would call the Tohno Gland. Pretty much it's a natural ability of him obtaining a harem from the most dangerous girls he knows, expect for Sacchin. Bcause isn't it sad Sacchin, you still don't have a route at all, and the chances of you getting one is the chances of them doing a remake of Tsukihime.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Dec 15 2011, 02:40 AM) Carnival Phantasm – EX Season subbed and released.
wink.gif

A DVD-only episode bundled with the special edition Take Moon volume.

Stuff was awesome. Especially the short skits.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back