Capeta ?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ninjja

Kouhai
It's extremely sad that Capeta is no longer available to download here.
sad.gif

I just don't get it.
ph34r.gif

Thread moved to website forum section.

Well, the file might be was lost due to the server down 1 or 2 months ago. And, since the show is lack of popularity, maybe that is the reason why it is not hosted back. OR, the series might be removed on purpose too, such as lack of popularity, and also the RAW of this series has reached 52 episodes while the sub is only on episode 29.

Also, this thread should also able to answer your question: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=3997

Episodes that are grey are not "lost". Those are episodes that were removed from the servers because they were low on popularity in order to make room for other shows that are more in demand. Unfortunately disk space is not unlimited and FTV already hosts quite a lot of data.

I thought It was an interesting watch personally, Particularly since I watched and loved Initial D , Capeta is kind of similar in many ways.

Strange that It's considered unpopular.

Another possible reason for no longer hosting the series on the site is because fansubbers failed to continue to sub the series, thus the series was never completed and there was no actual reason to continue hosting the files for an incomplete series.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back