Can't login to my account

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_Raven723

Hello to everyone I'm posting this message because I just signed up yesterday with my username Raven723 I checked my email address today and I had no email vaildation in my account and yes I clicked the resend my validation email but it doesn't seem to be working. When I created my account it showed on the website that I was logged in but now I don't understand whats going on when I try to login it says you have logged in has Raven723 but then the page changes into below.

Not Found

The requested URL /showforum=9 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at boards.fansub.tv Port 80

No email validation is performed for this website. Do you have any internet security software or any browser/privacy settings that may interfere with the site's cookies?

So very sorry for replying back to you so late I've been very busy lately I had some projects to hand up and I left them late to doing them. I have internet explorer and Firefox but I always use Firefox I have cookies disabled on Firefox. I have Norton internet security, spybot and Norton settings are set high but I don't think it has never interfered with any website login.

Try re-enabling cookies in firefox or using IE to log in and see if that works. If so then cookies are required to stay logged in and there is really no way around it unless you can make an exception for this site (which may not even be possible).

If you are concerned about security you don't have to enable cookies for all sites to login to Fansub.TV; however, you do need to allow Fansub.TV to write a cookie to your hard drive. The cookies allow the system to keep track of who you are (based on the information you provided when you registered) and your preferences for the site. It writes a file to your computer and every time you need to be identified that file is read.

To only accept cookies from Fansub.TV when using Firefox
  • Go to Tools → Options → Privacy (Cookies)
  • Click on the "Exceptions" button and type after "Address of website:" fansub.tv then click the "Allow" button.
  • Restart Firefox
Hopefully this will solve your problem and also allow you to continue to disable all other cookies.

Its finally working thanks so much to the people who replied to help me with this it looks like it was the cookies I changed to accept them and changed my security settings to normal level instead being so high but really does look like it was the cookies and its working now it has me logged in up top instead of before where it just came with the error or reloaded the page with me being still not being logged. So sorry for wasting peoples time with me being such a dumbass and not being able to fix this myself.

Thanks again to everyone for helping me get my login working and so sorry for any inconvenience caused meaning sorry for taking up peoples time trying to help me fix this when they could have been on more important blogs.

QUOTE (Raven723 @ Mar 05 2009, 07:25 PM)Thanks again to everyone for helping me get my login working and so sorry for any inconvenience caused meaning sorry for taking up peoples time trying to help me fix this when they could have been on more important blogs.
No need to kick yourself too much!
wink.gif
Always a pleasure to help!
biggrin.gif
Glad to see your problem has been solved. If you have any future problems, don't hesitate to ask!
wink.gif
Well since the problem is now resolved I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back