Can someone translate this for me?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareDragon2004

-san
Kouhai
I recently was able to go to Otakon 09, and had the pleasure of meeting Yutaka Yamamoto, and Kikuko Inoue.

I got the dvd covers of Kannagi (Gotten at the Bandai panel) and Clannad signed, but I don't know what it says... ^^;;;

Can someone translate for me?

QUOTE (FlareDragon2004 @ Jul 20 2009, 07:11 PM) I recently was able to go to Otakon 09, and had the pleasure of meeting Yutaka Yamamoto, and Kikuko Inoue.

I got the dvd covers of Kannagi (Gotten at the Bandai panel) and Clannad signed, but I don't know what it says... ^^;;;

Can someone translate for me?
You would need to post an image or type the text out for us to translate anything
wink.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 20 2009, 08:33 PM)You would need to post an image or type the text out for us to translate anything
wink.gif

Well, I just wanted to know if anyone was up for it ^^;;
dsc01135i.jpg

dsc01134r.jpg

I check it and it works? ^^;;;
Is it ok to ask for a translation now? Or should I let the thread die peacefully? ^^;;;;

QUOTE as you can see in my screenshot below, your link is still...dead...

i manage to opened it okay but too bad i cant read it
sad.gif

sorry, it seemed like the service was down for a while.
anyways, it's pretty hard to see those names
Kannagi
山木☆買
the first kanji, I'm not too sure about. This seems to be a name
Clannad
æ—©è‹—
This here is Sanae. I dunno who that is. I can only think it to be Nagisa's mom... I don't see there being any staff named Sanae...
and that second part... IT'S TOO CRAZY!!! I can't read that. For a second, I thought it was korean, but I'm just seeing thing I guess...

So, you just got a couple names and wild hooray face on your two Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back