Buying games through Steam

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

InuyashaX

-Hokage
Kouhai
I'm going to buy a package offered thru Steam, contains a bunch of Half Life games but most importantly, it has Left 4 Dead. Once I do buy the package of games, what am I given? Do I recieve a CD key? Obviosuly I recieve the full game downloads. My question is, will I be able to transfer those games to other computers without fear of it not working online.

As long as I run Steam on my new computer and copied the game files, I should be able to play online with no issues on multiple computers right?

Pretty much as long as you keep the same Steam ID, it will store all the games that you have bought there.

Like I bought a laptop and was able to put Left 4 Dead on it because I had previously bought it on Steam using my PC. I simply logged onto Steam and clicked Left 4 Dead and then downloaded all the install files.

It's rather simple. Just be sure to remember your Steam ID and password.

QUOTE (Megiddo @ Mar 30 2009, 09:49 PM) Pretty much as long as you keep the same Steam ID, it will store all the games that you have bought there.

Like I bought a laptop and was able to put Left 4 Dead on it because I had previously bought it on Steam using my PC. I simply logged onto Steam and clicked Left 4 Dead and then downloaded all the install files.

It's rather simple. Just be sure to remember your Steam ID and password.
Thanks a lot, and yea I'll be sure to make a fresh new account before I buy.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back