Bunny Must Die

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Repede

-san
Kouhai
Download here:

Download here:
http://megaupload.com/?d=LTHM73E2

Great game.

You should play it, it's like the old school Castlevania but way better.

When you beat it, and get all the items you get Chelsea and the Seven Devils, another game. Same maps, different enemies, different moveset.

Play it, be warned. It is hard, very hard, but mostly for the awkward computer controls.

It's not that it's awkard it's just that everything is in Japanese. I can get a feel of the controlls due to the training I've had with the Touhou games. So more or less the controls aren't much of a problem it's just figuring out what the sings say and whatnot.

Wow, I always thought people here knew this game. There's an English patch if I'm not mistaken. I've still yet to beat the game [been putting it off for almost a year now] but I do remember playing it in English.

Kinda like how I haven't touched Cave Story since I entered "Hell" for those who have played it, or how I haven't touched Chrono Trigger again after "reviving" Chrono.

But anyway, this was a great doujin game and one of the reasons why I keep trying to see what doujin games get released every Comiket.

EDIT:

Yep, opened my game and it's in English. Can't remember where I got it though lol.

EDIT:

Don't tell me nobody played Doukutsu Monogatari as well? Well if you haven't already, go ahead and try it. For that matter, try La Mulana as well. There are a lot of great relatively under the radar games out there that you'd only discover by lurking at certain forums/places on the interwebs.

Ok kahel you might as well fess up on the english patch for this game since it might be helpful here.
tongue.gif

Yeah I beat Bunny Must Die in japanese, no idea there was a patch.

Haven't gotten around to beating Chelsea though, she annoys me.

QUOTE (khael @ Sep 15 2010, 07:22 AM)Kinda like how I haven't touched Cave Story since I entered "Hell"
Pretty much the same as me Ballos is difficult as hell.
Never played mullana and im going to take a look at this game.

Btw: you guys might as well try iji, really fun to play and even funny depending on what you do.
For those who enjoyed megamen, Rosenkreuzstilette is a good game.

Well when I tried this out it felt like it was something along the line of what would happen if you cross bread Metroid Fusion with Castlevania and made the main character into a bunnygirl. Still I like to know who did the Engrish patch for this game beofre I have to hunt it down the hard way.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Sep 16 2010, 08:25 AM)Well when I tried this out it felt like it was something along the line of what would happen if you cross bread Metroid Fusion with Castlevania and made the main character into a bunnygirl. Still I like to know who did the Engrish patch for this game beofre I have to hunt it down the hard way.
Lol why hunt it? I have the patch xD I'll upload it and post the link later
tongue.gif

But gosh the game is hard
dry.gif
and the hardest was the start to me.. like i couldn't figure out wth i could move backwards.. only jump... (thats my story of finding the english patch)
----------------------
Edity:

Here's the English patch - Patchy patch

Just search in /rs/. IIRC I got my copy from there. Either there or in Doujin Style. I don't really remember where exactly I got it.

@Zman

For me it's much more on laziness and impatience. I was able to traverse the hellish path after a few tries but I just gave up entirely once I realized how much time I spent on that part alone lol.

Well it seems that there was a virus of some sort on that patch. Is that normal though? In any case I'm still working on getting everything here, but I get this feeling that this game resembles Metriod Fusion for the GBA since the special move sets you obtain later on in this game.

@Kid

Patches and cracks are usually detected as false positives. I can assure you with my years of pirati- err... playing games, under my belt.

@Repede

Won't be for long. I've put my copy into a flash drive and will bring it to work with me lol. Too bad I don't have a controller at work, but I guess I can borrow my boss'. It's plug and play anyway lol.

Where do you work, I wanna work there.
ohmy.gif

Also, try using Key2Joy when using the game pad. I found it easier that way.

Oh, and I hope you fail and give up.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Sep 17 2010, 04:34 AM) Well it seems that there was a virus of some sort on that patch. Is that normal though? In any case I'm still working on getting everything here, but I get this feeling that this game resembles Metriod Fusion for the GBA since the special move sets you obtain later on in this game.
Juts Like khael said, it isnt a virus, the anti-virus you have detects the override program code patch .exe and since most viruses do that in some sort of way it detects it as potential virus/malware

Repede

I remember playing BMD with a joypad but I don't ever remember using Key2joy. IIRC you can set the controls in the options. Gonna check it later at home, or at work, whichever comes first.

Also, I work at a "gaming oriented" company now lol. Pay's skimpy but the workload makes up for it lol.

That's cool dude, so like what you do at work and stuff?
Name of the company?

Now you got me excited for you.

Okay, you don't need Key2joy as long as the menu's in English. It's confirmed, I was able to play using my gamepad.

Reppy, it's a small MMO gaming company. I work as a game master but the people here occasionally fool around every now and then. I mean, my System Engineer bosses are playing SF4 on the PC behind me and some guys are playing Mafarazzo while some are on the PSP. Then there's karaoke at the conference room. LOL

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back