Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Mar 13 2013, 02:39 PM) You just never really seem realize these things when you are in the middle of them.
blink.gif
Brother!
biggrin.gif

You just summed-up in one statement, what took me 6 paragraphs to get around to! LOL

QUOTE I was considered pretty popular in high school (played sports) Wow... Yeah, we'd be pretty hard-pressed to be more opposite! (You played sports, and I was a 4' 11" Band geek who played the SOUSAPHONE in marching band... We were both out on all those cold night games, but I suspect that our evenings ended VERY differently.. LOL)

It's all good in the end though.

----------------------------------------

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Mar 13 2013, 03:08 PM) Agreed. Just give your opinion like you want.

SO true! Otherwise, what's the point? Everyone's point of view is valid, and I love seeing the multiple ways that we all look at these stories. I always take-away a new perspective when I read through these threads.

----------------------------------------

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 13 2013, 03:50 PM) Although I will openly admit to being a supporter of the SenaxKobato pairing here.
tongue.gif

I may be the only guy on the planet who doesn't get into girlXgirl, but if it HAD to happen, I THINK I'd get the biggest kick out of SenaXKate. Buxom Blonde with proper up-bringing VS Buxom Platinum hair girl with rough edges. Neither could use physical superiority as a weapon, (As Sena does to Yozora, Rika, and even Yukimura to an extent, constantly.) so you'd have a TRUE Felix Unger and Oscar Madison "Odd couple" pairing dynamic to play off of.

MOD Note: Posts Merged due to multi posting. Just a reminder there is the quote button on the right hand side of each post when you reply to a thread.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 13 2013, 10:50 PM) Pretty much she's your typical hot dumb blonde bomshell that needs the ecchi fanservice. Although I will openly admit to being a supporter of the SenaxKobato pairing here.
tongue.gif

I see Sena-chan in the way that she, as the others, really just wants friends. From the very beginning she insists that she would be allowed into the club, even though she disliked Yozora-san.
She continuously tries her best to get along with everyone even though the most of them only wants to make fun of her. She is an angel toward Yozora-san as she is always faithfull, loyal and trusting toward her and really want to become her friend, while Yozora-baka only wants to make fun of her and/or punish her. I see her as innocent as can be.

I only see her as the one who struggles the most with fitting in with the rest of them in the Neighbour's club. Though a bit creepy when it comes to Kobato-chan. =P

Rats! After episode 10, I now have to consider Rika as an actually-datable person!
If her "act" which she said that she'll now continue doing is the whole "Tourrette's uber-perv" thing that she does, you can see that she's actually really sweet when she stops. (And apparently more wise and self-aware than all of the others combined!) More than anything else, I was moved by the kindness that she demonstrated by putting her own desire aside simply because she realized that she wasn't reaching him because of his Kobato-like intimacy dysfunction. Total respect to her for that. Most people would simply try to "fix him" to make him datable, saying that it was for his own good, but she can put that aside. It takes real wisdom and strength to allow others to proceed at their own pace, and not the one that you feel they should move at...

So with episode 10 now only to we see Kobato-chan showing off how popular she really is, but how Yozora-chan got put in her place by the entire club members. Not only that but even Kodaka can no longer feign ignorance over how the girls really feel about him, so in the end of it all he may end up being with one of the girls afterall.

From the looks of it Rika has had a major thing for quite sometime here, while Sena-san started to like him due to Kobato-chan being his imouto. Also, Yozora-chan has been kind of like that since day 1, and of course Yukimura still has her servant aditude that seems to stick in the Master-Servant realm and nothing more oddly enough.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 14 2013, 11:57 PM)So with episode 10 now only to we see Kobato-chan showing off how popular she really is, but how Yozora-chan got put in her place by the entire club members. Not only that but even Kodaka can no longer feign ignorance over how the girls really feel about him, so in the end of it all he may end up being with one of the girls afterall.
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 14 2013, 06:37 PM)Rats!  After episode 10, I now have to consider Rika as an actually-datable person! If her "act" which she said that she'll now continue doing is the whole "Tourrette's uber-perv" thing that she does, you can see that she's actually really sweet when she stops.  (And apparently more wise and self-aware than all of the others combined!)  More than anything else, I was moved by the kindness that she demonstrated by putting her own desire aside simply because she realized that she wasn't reaching him because of his Kobato-like intimacy dysfunction. Total respect to her for that.  Most people would simply try to "fix him" to make him datable, saying that it was for his own good, but she can put that aside.  It takes real wisdom and strength to allow others to proceed at their own pace, and not the one that you feel they should move at... yup I loved it (ava/sig changed) ^^ the focus was on her but after being direct with him I think she'll try to be more herself and not only act to stay as friends, what I liked too is that Kobato's film overall was better than Sena's multi-genre movie looking amateur in contrast (we're talking junior hi vs hi-schoolers xD)... well after watching ep.10 i guess all the discussion with Sil-chan and the others PoV about Kodaka was worth it now that we can understand his behavior more, which beats me is what will he do about the girls' feelings for him with only 2-3 eps left? does that mean S3? also a bit late intro to the last new chara Hinata
tongue.gif

This episode was very good
smile.gif
. First Maria and Kobato's reaction to each other was fun to see. Kobato only seems to want Maria as a friend and not all the other people who try too hard. Maria's reaction when Kobato came to the clubroom was also great: she likes the fights with Kobato.
Even with how good Maria and Kobato are, Rika surpassed them. Her actions and comments drove Kodaka into the corner and even though she didn't push the topic of him not handling the truth she does force him to think about it. This sure is bound to give some good scenes with all of them having to acknowledge that they are friends. Kodaka is going to have his hands full with that marriage arrangement with Sena. Just as Rika said if Sena is serious this will give some extra tension within the group. That remark about Sena did give the feeling that Rika is going to drop out of the race for Kodaka...
Sena seems to be the driving force this time. Even Yozora accepts her. Maybe this is predicting something about that girl who envies Sena...

You know I kind of found it strange that Maria was happy to argue with Kobato-chan, but at the same time that's pretty much thier relationship to begin with.
tongue.gif

On the up side it seems Kobato-chan does actually have a friend, but prefers not to have any others, most likely due to the club members she hangs out with, especially Maria.

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 15 2013, 12:00 AM)yup I loved it (ava/sig changed) ^^ the focus was on her but after being direct with him I think she'll try to be more herself and not only act to stay as friends, what I liked too is that Kobato's film overall was better than Sena's multi-genre movie looking amateur in contrast (we're talking junior hi vs hi-schoolers xD)... well after watching ep.10 i guess all the discussion with Sil-chan and the others PoV about Kodaka was worth it now that we can understand his behavior more, which beats me is what will he do about the girls' feelings for him with only 2-3 eps left? does that mean S3? also a bit late intro to the last new chara Hinata
tongue.gif

I too see that your avatar changed NecroRyu... Quite impressive. The last time I saw a girl who looked as good as Kate in a towel, I ended-up married to her!
laugh.gif
(My wife will TOTALLY kick my butt for saying that, but it's true!)

Episode 11: (Sorry, but I wasn't able to wait for the translations to be released!) This is really moving well now, and I'm sad to see it winding-down. Especially after the tear-jerker ending of "Pet Girl" (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo). This has easily been one of my favorite shows of the season. Though nothing will likely top the Black Dragon segment of episode #4 (Time index 5:25 through 8:20).

First, I'd be hard-pressed not to say that the way that Rikka was when Kodaka finds her in the Sigma lab was one of the most alluring sights of this entire anime.  (Let the bashing BEGIN!)  LOL  Seriously though, what Yozora says when Kodaka tells them about Rikka not being well-enough to get the movie done in time for the festival was one of the coolest things that I've seen her do yet.  She might actually be growing!  And I seriously think that Yusaka might be bi-polar!  Yells->Admiration->Skepticism->Asks about the club->Investigates-> Accuses-> Argues Dress code with Yozora-> Accepts her loss->Revelation about Maria's Status at the school->Sena pulls an AWESOME Yozora impersonation(Seriously! All that was missing was Yusaka running out yelling, "Stupid Sena!")->Yusaka retreats wtih her tail between her legs.  She's a real rollercoaster! 
And then Rikka goes and ruins such a nice moment in the infirmary with asking Kodaka to read a BL novel?  She deserves the points-loss for that one!  Then for such a genius to not know proper human anatomy...  Scary for deep her delusions go!  But again she's adorable with her uber-humble introduction of the movie.  (Which looks a lot to me like Mazinger-Z - meets Halo - Meets Tenchi Muyo.)
Finally when Kodaka is confronted by Sena's feelings, the reactions around the room were exactly what I would expect, right down to Yozora physically shaking.  With the exception of Kobato being on the verge of crying...  Again, the Kobato route is just too "Ewww" for me.  He practically changed her diapers, so that just doesn't sit well with me.  Again, Rika being wise beyond her years in this one aspect truly seems to understand Kodaka's issue, and seems more concerned about it than her personal feelings at hearing Sena talk about the family plans for Kodaka.

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 21 2013, 02:48 PM)I too see that your avatar changed NecroRyu...  Quite impressive.  The last time I saw a girl who looked as good as Kate in a towel, I ended-up married to her!
laugh.gif
(My wife will TOTALLY kick my butt for saying that, but it's true!)

Episode 11: (Sorry, but I wasn't able to wait for the translations to be released!) This is really moving well now, and I'm sad to see it winding-down.I get what you mean ^^ there are times I see raws because I can't wait to know what'll happen but i understand most of them thanks to watching anime for 20 years, now that you mention it as you can see by the current gifs of my profile I'm suggesting the question: "do you prefer nude Kate?" (ava) "Or... (written on the left gif of my sig) naked Sena?" (right one) but i realized it's too tough to decide so why not both for my Haganai theme? ¬¬ anyway, I agree with your comments about ep.11 and that rollercoaster scene of ep.4 still is the best but sadly the season finale will be next week with Hinata having more screentime just like Yusa had recently
sad.gif

Well with the confession of Sena-san to Kodaka pretty much made it where Kobato-chan was scaed for another reason. most likely due to the fact that she'd turn out to be her sister-in-law that pretty much would find a way to not only have Kodaka but Kobato-chan as well, or just Kobato-chan at times also.
tongue.gif

Pretty much Sena-san kind of sees this as a win-win situation since she does like Kodaka, and Kobato-chan is a major bonus to the deal. Still I think she's now fully trying to go for the wincest+1 route here.

Although it was to be expected that he would find a way to turn tail and run, since he didn't want things to change in the club, but now he has no choice in the matter here. Although I get this feeling that Rikka might mention to the others that he is trying to dodge the issue with who he should end up being with, and might end up causing a total war-zone for him to enter when he steps foot in the club again.

In any case from the looks of things I have to say that I was supprised that the club was allowed since Maria-chan wasn't really a sister to begin with. You would of thought that they would of did something about it since the founding of the club though.

Well as for Rikka's moment in the Infirmery I have to say her actions were somewhat expected here. Not only that but for her to record Kodaka reading BL only means she's got material to use on him for something. Still she did look rather smexy with her hair down and all.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 22 2013, 12:29 AM)...now that you mention it as you can see by the current gifs of my profile I'm suggesting the question: "do you prefer nude Kate?" (ava) "Or... (written on the left gif of my sig) naked Sena?" (right one) but i realized it's too tough to decide so why not both for my Haganai theme?

If we're just talking about "abundance of physical traits", Sena. Overall, Kate for understated-yet more balanced sexiness. (Plus she's almost a Chibi in terms of height while still being "curvy" which has it's own unique appeal)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 22 2013, 12:33 AM)
Not only that but for her to record Kodaka reading BL only means she's got material to use on him for something. Still she did look rather smexy with her hair down and all.
tongue.gif

Wouldn't it be super-WRONG if Rika came to Kodaka's rescue by convincing everyone that he was gay? (Hence the recording of hime reading the BL lines which she could then share with the others as "proof".) LOL

And yes, "Smexy" described her to a T this episode. Kodaka was so smitten by her fevered-face look that he once again blurted-out how attractive he found her as if in a response to her frequent ecchi-Tourrette's outbursts.

I also laughed when I realized that both Sena and Yusa have "snaggle-teeth". It's almost like Yusa, is "Sena, the next generation"!
laugh.gif

New personal rankings:

Yukimura: Nothing to complain about whatsoever!

Kate: Give her some Bean-O and wean her off of carbonated drinks, and you have a winner! (Provided you can dodge the Divine retribution of stealing a now-confirmed "Sister" away from God!)

Rika: Now that we know that the overt "ecchi-ness" is more an act that she can switch on and off, I have no problems with her. If she can stand me reading Jim Butcher's "Dresden Files" books, I wouldn't take issue with her reading BL novels...

Sena & Yozora both have that "You're a peasant, so do as I bid!" aura to them, so I'm not that interested to see Kodaka end up with either. Though both have their respective charms.

Everyone else: *Meh*
dry.gif

Well, things do seem to heat up. First that Rika seems to get a lot closer to Kodaka and he ain't running away as he did last time. It feels like she will be the one who is going to be a friend to him. He ain't afraid of her telling him her feelings so it seems.
The sudden appearance of Yusa who tries to take down the club made a good show. Sena and Yozora do hit back hard on anyone who tries to hurt the Neighbours club. Just as Kodaka said the club is in no danger as long as these two are around. However the biggest threat comes from inside the club...Sena is pretty forward this time with her announcement that she likes Kodaka. Yozora's reaction to that was very good...i think she will act to counter it. Rika does seem to know that it is finally time for the club to get all the hidden feelings out in the open. They can't continue to act like they did before..

Waai! Finally, finally Sena-chan confesses her love for Kodaka-kun! Yatta! ^____^ I've been waiting for this since she was introduced! I am sooo happyy!! <(^_______________^)>
And of course the guy reacts as usual...Auu~ you could really see the disappointment in Rikka-chan's face when he pulled his usual charace of neglect and stupidness. He's a real jerk that one. I don't really understand what she sees in such a guy, but that's beside the point. The important thing is that she finally confessed her feelings!
happy.gif
And she even came to her senses mid-sentence and became all embarrassed! It was soo adorable! She is the best, Sena-chan! =D
The thing that peaks my interest the most after such an event is Kobato-chan's reactions. xD

It also would seem they're not going to stop at 12 episodes this time and continue with this season! These are wonderfull news indeed! ^___^

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai movie, so is Oregairu dorama next?

Title: I Don't Have Many Friends (Haganai)
Japanese: 僕は友達が少ない (はがない)
Theatrical release date: 1/2/2014 and 7/11/2014 (BR/DVD)
Directed and written by: Takurō Oikawa
Studio: Times-In
Distributed by: Toei
Theme song: “Hitotsu Dake” by Kerakera

Main cast: Kodaka Hasegawa (羽瀬川 小鷹) played by Kōji Seto
Yozora Mikazuki (三日月 夜空) played by Kie Kitano
Sena Kashiwazaki (柏崎 星奈) played by Mio Otani
Yukimura Kusunoki (楠 幸村) played by Sara Takatsuki
Rika Shiguma (志熊 理科) played by Mao Kanjō
Kobato Hasegawa (羽瀬川 小鳩) played by Sayu Kubota
HP/PVs:
Maria Takayama (高山 マリア) played by Momoka Yamada
Supporting cast: Saionji (西園寺) played by Louis Kurihara
Tanaka (田中) played by Dai Watanabe
Tenma "Pegasus" Kashiwazaki (柏崎 天馬) played by Yoshimizu Ishihara

Synopsis: 2nd year high school student Kodaka Hasegawa (Koji Seto) has transferred to his new school about a month ago, but he still hasn't made any friends. Kodaka Hasegawa was born from a Japanese father and a British mother. Because of his appearance, people think Kodaka Hasegawa is a troubled kid. One day, Kodaka Hasegawa sees classmate Yozora Mikazuki (Kie Kitano) pleasantly talking to herself. Kodaka Hasegawa talks with her about how to make friends. To make friends, Yozora Mikazuki decides to form the Neighbor's Club and forces Kodaka to enroll in the club. Soon other students begin to enroll in the Neighbor's Club.

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 22 2013, 10:09 AM)QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 22 2013, 12:29 AM)now that you mention it as you can see by the current gifs of my profile I'm suggesting the question: "do you prefer nude Kate?" (ava) "Or... (written on the left gif of my sig) naked Sena?" (right one) but i realized it's too tough to decide so why not both for my Haganai theme? ¬¬If we're just talking about "abundance of physical traits", Sena. Overall, Kate for understated-yet more balanced sexiness. (Plus she's almost a Chibi in terms of height while still being "curvy" which has it's own unique appeal)
tongue.gif

New personal rankings: Yukimura > Kate > Rika > Sena & Yozora > All
QUOTE (Silendris @ Mar 25 2013, 10:02 AM)Waai! Finally, finally Sena-chan confesses her love for Kodaka-kun! Yatta! ^____^ I've been waiting for this since she was introduced! I am sooo happyy!! <(^_______________^)>

It also would seem they're not going to stop at 12 episodes this time and continue with this season! These are wonderfull news indeed! ^___^despite bad manners I also like Kate for her laid-back and cool personality (is why i voted for her in the FTV league) ^^ from what i watched her chibi height this S2, I think is between Rika and Kobato o_O alright my top 10 Haganai girls so far: Kate > Sena > Rika > Yukimura > Kobato > Stella > Yozora > Yusa > Hinata > Maria... about its finale as expected Kodaka avoids the Neighbors club girls to help Aoi and Hinata but Yukimura surprised me facing him first (Rika REALLY recorded him xD), overall I enjoyed Haganai NEXT more than S1 and as Sil-chan posted i hope they'll do S3 telling by its cliffhanger o_O i dont mind if Kodaka marries Sena (or Kate) ¬¬

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (ep.0 short OVA) spring 2011 - 6/10
BwTgS (1st TV series 12 eps.) fall 2011 - 7/10
BwTgS Add On Disc (ep.13 OVA) summer 2012 - 5/10
BwTgS NEXT (2nd TV series 12 eps.) winter 2013 - 8/10
BwTgS (live-action film) winter 2014 - 4/10

Okay so with this being the last episode here kind of felt like things were about to wrap up pretty nicely until the end there. I mean talk about a sudeen cliffhangar ordeal here.

In any case from the looks of things Yozora-chan might of ended up running away right when Kodaka realized that the members of the the Neighbours Club were his friends from the get go, but it had Rika and her specialty inventions for him to realize that. Although I think Yozora-chan might of pulled that stunt becuase she thought she might end up losing him for good that she would pull this stunt here. Although I have to say that was an interesting way to interupt this from having the KodakaxSena end here.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 28 2013, 10:43 PM)Okay so with this being the last episode here kind of felt like things were about to wrap up pretty nicely until the end there. I mean talk about a sudeen cliffhangar ordeal here.

In any case from the looks of things Yozora-chan might of ended up running away right when Kodaka realized that the members of the the Neighbours Club were his friends from the get go, but it had Rika and her specialty inventions for him to realize that. Although I think Yozora-chan might of pulled that stunt becuase she thought she might end up losing him for good that she would pull this stunt here. Although I have to say that was an interesting way to interupt this from having the KodakaxSena end here.
tongue.gif

I see what you meant now Kid-Wolf... I'm not too sure how I felt about it myself though. I truly loved the way that Yukimura handled confronting Kodaka. She didn't get angry, (Overtly anyway, though I felt that she was quite concerned, and maybe just a little disappointed...) but managed to not go the weepy, "Why did you do this to me/us?" route either. Which would have really annoyed me since her character has never shown herself to be as self-involved, or "professional-victim"-like as the other characters have. Sena and Yozora have continually vibed on the, "Poor us because we don't have true friends." in fact, Yukimura has been quite up-front about why she wanted to follow Kodaka, being that he represented what she wanted to achieve. So from day-one, she was taking positive action to achieve what she wanted. Friends are just a side-benefit for her. Rika, knew that she had stumbled-upon a group of fellow "freaks" with which she could be accepted. Kodaka straight-out admitted his own patheticness, so no reason belabor that point.

The "Ballistic Anti-gravity balls" are the last invention that Rika would ever need to make in order to be financially-secure for life!  SO cool.  They are immediate candidates for weaponization if she ever chose to go to the dark side...  But that aside, their confrontation was one of the best-written conflicts that I've seen in anime that didn't involve super-powers, martial arts, or mecha.  (That model of reflecting on one's own weaknesses while battling physically as a catalyst to push them through being stuck emotionally or confidence-wise is a classic method, but I've never seen it used QUITE like this!) 

I would have loved to see Kobato's reaction to the Sena development, or her reaction, (Sympathetic or antagonistic) towards Kodaka's avoiding the group.  But I guess we'll have to wait for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next-NEXT to find out...

The president and student council are now poised to play a greater role in the storyline, so I'm very interested to know how those realtionships will shape things.  (The way the president was drawn made me question if she was just Rika without her glasses and with hair extensions/a wig!) 

Kodaka's funniest line of the entire series:  "I WISH that I were a main character in a Harem Romantic Comedy!"  Self-deluded B@stard....  LOL

Best comeback of the series:  Kodaka - "I don't want to hear that from YOU, you idiot!  Who's the selfless freak here?!  You're always playing the energetic role, all the while slaving-away behind the scenes for our sakes!  HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY REPAY THAT?!?!  Even now you're playing the villain for our sakes!"

Great segment!

I didn't read the comments because I am two episodes behind at the moment
tongue.gif

Just wanted to say that I liked the chart you posted Necro! I didn't realize that the designs were slightly different from the first season. I did notice that Kodaka's hair wasn't as yellow, and they made it more of a platinum blond. Even Rika looks different! The design is basically the same, but somehow they made her look more charming this season.

As for my ranking: Kobato > Rika > Sena = Yozora (I like both) > Kate > Yukimura >>>>> Maria

I didn't like Kobato as much before, but this season I find her adorable... I dunno why, since she's basically the same
tongue.gif
I liked seeing how different she looks in her school uniform.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 29 2013, 05:43 AM)Okay so with this being the last episode here kind of felt like things were about to wrap up pretty nicely until the end there. I mean talk about a sudeen cliffhangar ordeal here.

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 29 2013, 05:40 PM)
I see what you meant now Kid-Wolf... I'm not too sure how I felt about it myself though. I truly loved the way that Yukimura handled confronting Kodaka. She didn't get angry, (Overtly anyway, though I felt that she was quite concerned, and maybe just a little disappointed...) but managed to not go the weepy, "Why did you do this to me/us?" route either.

Great segment!

I agree. Yukimura handled herself perfectly.
The way this last episode was handled felt pretty good. Rika and Kodaka made it all too clear that they are all friends. The remark that he does know how to deal with his fear/weakness as shown with his saviour of Sena gave some hope that he will continue to overcome his fear.
Kodaka and Sena sure will have a lot to talk about to come to a satisfying conclusion. I wouldn't put it past them that they do get a sort of relationship.
Not to forget Maria and Kobato who have their own little friendship to deal with. Yozora is a different case...she was present at the Rika/Kodaka conversation and may have felt left out (the ending scenes showed that Sora as a child was replaced by Rika...that may be the problem for Yozora). As she does feel linked to the past as she kept on mentioning, the problem to get her back may be the most difficult task of all. A new season would be nice to see them deal with that.

I agree with all of the comments and the way they ended the series(for now)

There is definitley a lot more story to tell especialy whats up with the student council president. There are a few scenes where has an interesting look on her face
and she seems to have some connection with Yozora/neighbors club

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai) NEXT, the sequel to the popular Haganai from Fall 2011. Haganai NEXT continues to the "random" antics of the Neighbors Club and I must say that the comedy continued to remain strong in this series unlike a few others that attempted the same in the last couple years. Furthermore, Haganai NEXT managed to develop its characters and plot significantly this time around despite it looking as if it was fooling around half the time. A solid romantic comedy all around. However, it continues to miss out on specific push to really send this series soaring. The series continues to feel bland with no significant meaning behind it making it not as rewatchable of a series when you remove the comedy aspect.

That said, this show loves cliffhangers and I certainly enjoy the way the series is panning out in terms of character linkages. Unfortunately, at the same time it feels far too convenient that these characters all "happen" to be related. It's certainly an interesting series and one that has managed to keep its momentum so I would be interested in seeing follow ups if there are any future ones. Though, this show still needs more Kobato.

Preliminary Score: 8/10
Final Score: 8/10

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back