Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Feb 28 2013, 05:26 PM)Best case scenario, the story will end with everyone realizing that they have been friends with each other all along, and leave the harem in an unresolved state.
I can just see the denial in each of them as they are forced to recognize each of their personalities fit the classic archetypes of social "Pack" hierarchy.

Kodaka = Reverse of an alpha female that the pack fights for rights to.

Yozora = Alpha male Pack leader through intimidation, cunning, and well-roundedness. (She has the major attributes of each of the other girls to a lesser extent than they do, but is a decent balance of all.) If she could fix her trust issues, she'd be perfect so long as you could overlook her twisted-sadistic side.

Sena = Beta male who routinely challenges the alpha male, but they are a scary force to reckon with when they are united against a common foe.

Rika = Sage or counsel. Often the voice of reason, pointing-out the "obvious" that the others miss. She also is a gifted mediator who can smooth the friction between Sena and Yozora pretty effectively.

14.jpg

Yukimura = The "Yamato Nadeshiko" of the group. Wikipedia it if you don't know what it means, and I'm pretty confident that you will agree! (Though not technically a position within pack social hierarchy, it's just SO obvious that I can't help but think of her that way.) Drop the gender-bending trauma and you have what I consider a pretty perfect woman!

Kobato/Maria/Kate = The Pack's Pups that are to be protected, but some day may become viable mates... Kate obviously will "mature" sooner than the others, (Manners-wise hopefully, as she's pretty mature-looking physically already.) and I STILL say "eww" to the Kobato possibility.

That is a pretty interesting analysis. The group does act the way you said. Kodaka however is a bit stronger than the two. He doesn't involve himself too much but if he acts the rest follows. I would say he is the leader who leans back and lets the rest do as they want until something happens. Like the swimming episode with Sena: he just follows but if needed he takes charge.

The episode itself was good. The moment Kodaka thanked them for the birthday party of Kobato the club showed that they do feel like a group of friends. They probably won't admit it until something happens to the group. That would be nice as a last episode.
Yozora is trying everything she can to get the friendship with Kodaka back. It is so clear to everyone now that it may be only a matter of time before it will happen. Rika is fighting a lost cause..even trying to mimic Kobato doesn't help to get to Kodaka. Yukimura is too disconnected. If she wants Kodaka she needs to act.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Mar 02 2013, 03:32 AM)That is a pretty interesting analysis. The group does act the way you said. Kodaka however is a bit stronger than the two. He doesn't involve himself too much but if he acts the rest follows. I would say he is the leader who leans back and lets the rest do as they want until something happens. Like the swimming episode with Sena: he just follows but if needed he takes charge.
Good point! I can completely see where Kodaka has stepped-up from time to time. And the girls certainly seem to respond to his dislike of being judged by the way he looks. (Like with the anime and game comments about not judging a book by its cover...)

And you are 100% right about Yuklmura. I'm just waiting for the development that spurs her into action. (Perhaps meeting her family and having them confirm that he is a worthy suitor that she is then instructed/coached on how to pursue?) It will be awesome when/if it happens!

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 01 2013, 06:47 PM) Okay,

For all those KodakaxSena fans, a question:
"Would you REALLY date someone whose chin you'd need to wipe drool from every time they saw your sister?"
Yes I would, if my imouto was in her Chunii-phase of course. Besides Kobato-chan is adorable when she acts like a vampire, but I kind of wonder what Sena-san would do if Kobato-chan dressed like a normal girl though. My guess if that happened she might die over the moe overload Kobato-chan has.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 01 2013, 05:47 PM)That is some serious creepy-factor at work!

Oh, and my ever-present assertion that Yukimura is a goddess!  LOL
biggrin.gif
it was funny to watch her act like a hi-school boy in this 9th episode (maybe the first time she talks most from what I remember), too bad their movie will be canned as Kodaka discovered that Yozora didnt come up with her own script but from the one Kate recommended him to watch ¬¬ ...telling by the preview they'll film something different as seen in OP 2 but now that they know about his arranged marriage with Sena it'll be a bit too tense, anyway was hilarious to see her slap Yozora using her swatter or what Sena said about Aoi and other girls she gives a damn (like in S1):
laugh.gif

Oddly enough Senna-san did say that it was all in the past and that it shouldn't get in the way of anyone in the club anyways. Although it seems that Yozora somehow managed to get completely frazzled about this secret just as much as when they group found out about her and Kodaka from 10 years ago.

Also, yes when Kodaka watched the movie it became rather apparent that she did rip the entire storyline from the very movie. So it looks like they may have to redo things all over again. Although I do feel kind of sorry for Yukimura since she might not be the lead role still here.

Although I have to say that I was supprised that the new girl, who happens to be in Senna-san's class, happened to say that Kodaka looked rather cool instead of the typical comments he has gotten.
tongue.gif

Auu~! I really admire Sena-chan. She is perfect, except her creepy overenthusiasm for Kobato-chan.
Things seem to unintentionally go their way as well and it would seem a story toward their eventual marriage is underway. Sena-chan's and Kodaka-kun's that is.

Though...why is Kodaka-baka such a reclusive, introvert, arrogant, air-headed, nonchalant, confused homosexual? I can't seem to even be able to fathom the core of his intentions with his every-day behavior! He seem to shun all girls! But every time his relationship with Sena-chan is brought up he complains about it being such trouble and a real effort that people would think they have something going between them. He seem really uncomfortable with even the slightest bit of relation to Sena-chan.
Any form of physical attempts of interaction is immediately turned down through the greatest of discomfort! Directly ANY girl gets a bit closer to him and a tad more initimate he directly gets embarrassed and turns down all their emotions and intentions, while doing so being a real cold jerk!
Same goes for mental attempts to get close to him. Every time anything that has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with a relationship or some kind of intimacy gets brought to speech he directly responds with the very same expression of embarrassment and almost disgust!

If I'd ever try to get close with a guy like him I would probably be in tears every single day and I'd carry my heart in one million pieces. It is hard to see these girls, especially poor Sena-chan, every time really put effort into hiding her feelings and play "dumb" and "untouched" by all his words of negativity and heartshattering intentions.
Every time he says such things as "Let's forget about it. It causes such trouble! Such rumors are a real pain in the ass! Augh, such words can never reach the public attention! That would be embarrassing!" I can just see the restraint and pain in her eyes as she does everything to keep her innocent, naive charade and just rid herself of such words of pain which he unceasingly caress her in.
She must be the strongest girl I've ever seen! I really admire her efforts and how she is able to neglect all the pain and suffering she has to withstand!

I would never, ever, ever be able to withstand being even in the same school as such a guy...

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 10 2013, 04:15 AM)Oddly enough Senna-san did say that it was all in the past and that it shouldn't get in the way of anyone in the club anyways. Although it seems that Yozora somehow managed to get completely frazzled about this secret just as much as when they group found out about her and Kodaka from 10 years ago.

Also, yes when Kodaka watched the movie it became rather apparent that she did rip the entire storyline from the very movie. So it looks like they may have to redo things all over again. Although I do feel kind of sorry for Yukimura since she might not be the lead role still here.

Although I have to say that I was supprised that the new girl, who happens to be in Senna-san's class, happened to say that Kodaka looked rather cool instead of the typical comments he has gotten.

Indeed Sena who did say that. However now the group does know what is happening between Sena and Kodaka (or better said what their parents hope to happen). Yozora ripping the storyline from a movie was a bit of a surprise. Sure Yozora does do strange things to get all attention and appreciation but this was going too far. She really needs to make amends for this.
Hmm, as far as Kodaka, i do agree for some part with Silendris. Kodaka needs to look better at those girls who surround him. Yozora clearly wants to be friends again. He wants to have friends before getting a girlfriend but he needs to focus more at the people he hangs out with. Rika's reaction to the group may be right: they all need to open their eyes to recognize what has happened since the start. Rika will propably say nothing as she wants to see them notice themselves.

QUOTE (Silendris @ Mar 10 2013, 03:58 AM) Though...why is Kodaka-baka such a reclusive, introvert, arrogant, air-headed, nonchalant, confused homosexual? I can't seem to even be able to fathom the core of his intentions with his every-day behavior! He seem to shun all girls! But every time his relationship with Sena-chan is brought up he complains about it being such trouble and a real effort that people would think they have something going between them. He seem really uncomfortable with even the slightest bit of relation to Sena-chan.
Any form of physical attempts of interaction is immediately turned down through the greatest of discomfort! Directly ANY girl gets a bit closer to him and a tad more initimate he directly gets embarrassed and turns down all their emotions and intentions, while doing so being a real cold jerk!
Same goes for mental attempts to get close to him. Every time anything that has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with a relationship or some kind of intimacy gets brought to speech he directly responds with the very same expression of embarrassment and almost disgust!
Well 1st of all think about Kodoka's relationship with girls has gone through out his life. Every time one looks at him they get frightened and either run away or hit him with harsh words and then run away. Not having ANY experience with girls (besides Kobato, his mother, and his short lived friendship with Yozora) tends to make things complicated when a girl actually wants to get closer to him. So basically it's ruddiness through inexperience, not becasue he wants to be. He also has what's known as "Self-restraint" meaning he won't jump onto the sexy girls in the class and do them. Sometimes it comes off as rude but other times it comes off as polite. So cut the guy some slack.

And about "his relationship to Sena being such trouble," wouldn't you be a little upset and embarrassed if the father of the girl started going around to everyone saying that you and his daughter were dating and getting married soon, when in fact you two weren't. Also finding out that you two were arranged to be married out of the blue would also be a little upsetting. It's not the relationship with Sena that he has a problem with, it's the rumors and such that they were dating that got him upset.

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Mar 11 2013, 05:55 PM) Well 1st of all think about Kodoka's relationship with girls has gone through out his life. Every time one looks at him they get frightened and either run away or hit him with harsh words and then run away. Not having ANY experience with girls (besides Kobato, his mother, and his short lived friendship with Yozora) tends to make things complicated when a girl actually wants to get closer to him. So basically it's ruddiness through inexperience, not becasue he wants to be. He also has what's known as "Self-restraint" meaning he won't jump onto the sexy girls in the class and do them. Sometimes it comes off as rude but other times it comes off as polite. So cut the guy some slack.

And about "his relationship to Sena being such trouble," wouldn't you be a little upset and embarrassed if the father of the girl started going around to everyone saying that you and his daughter were dating and getting married soon, when in fact you two weren't. Also finding out that you two were arranged to be married out of the blue would also be a little upsetting. It's not the relationship with Sena that he has a problem with, it's the rumors and such that they were dating that got him upset.
I don't wish to digress but I find it VERY hard to find logic in such opinions. Even such a level of inexperience is no excuse for such behavior. No one would be that far off in such situations. No one.
If such rumors were to arise and the guy isn't a total weirdo or something then I wouldn't be too affected by such rumors. They tend to blow EVERYTHING far out of proportion. The more trivial the matter, the greater extent the proportions gets pushed to.

QUOTE (Silendris @ Mar 11 2013, 11:51 AM)QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Mar 11 2013, 05:55 PM) Well 1st of all think about Kodoka's relationship with girls has gone through out his life. Every time one looks at him they get frightened and either run away or hit him with harsh words and then run away. Not having ANY experience with girls (besides Kobato, his mother, and his short lived friendship with Yozora) tends to make things complicated when a girl actually wants to get closer to him. So basically it's ruddiness through inexperience, not becasue he wants to be. He also has what's known as "Self-restraint" meaning he won't jump onto the sexy girls in the class and do them. Sometimes it comes off as rude but other times it comes off as polite. So cut the guy some slack.

I don't wish to digress but I find it VERY hard to find logic in such opinions. Even such a level of inexperience is no excuse for such behavior. No one would be that far off in such situations. No one.
If such rumors were to arise and the guy isn't a total weirdo or something then I wouldn't be too affected by such rumors. They tend to blow EVERYTHING far out of proportion. The more trivial the matter, the greater extent the proportions gets pushed to.

Silendris-chan

I think you are not looking at this in an unbias manner. There aren't many people alive at that age that wouldn't be upset like Shinobu's_Lover said about any rumors that are not true.

Here is a guys with what he believes no friends but being married off to someone he hasn't thought about like that yet.

First, I'd like to say that I hope that you are all enjoying bringing our own unique perspectives to this discussion as much as I have been!
smile.gif

Each character is to me, an extreme archetype. Just pick one! (Recluse, Otaku, emotionally dysfunctional, gender-confused, over-compensates with bravado to cover for their insecurities, etc...) So if Kodaka has some intimacy issues, he's not alone. Look at Yozora's VERY deep trust and abandonment issues for example. (She won't even form lasting attachments to one of her beloved cat friends anymore!)

What I choose to take away from the first, and what we've seen of the second season is that this is a group of EXCEEDINGLY human characters so that a wide selection of personalities can easily identifiy with SOME aspect of at least one character. And it's also my belief that they are written that way so that we can distance ourselves from them JUST enough to still be comfortable with saying to ourselves, "Yeah, I remember feeling like that/thinking that/wondering about that." without it being too close to home and making us feel too uncomfortable.

EXAMPLE: Writer wants to point-out the HORRIBLE and truly GHOULISH things that society has done. But if he/she just writes the story accurately, many will find that the act of having a metaphorical-mirror put up to them is too uncomfortable, so the message never gets the attention it needs to affect social awareness and hopefully, effect change.

SOLUTION: Make some colorful and cute barnyard or wild animals speak and re-enact the society's horrible events without actually using direct references, and the public's collective conscience allows them to watch with a certain degree of detatchment, while still receiving the message... (This is the basic premise of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" or Princess Mononoke if you've read them or seen them. Or how deforestation and pollution is being brought to public awareness SUBLTY in Disney films for years, but the documentaries directly pointing out the horrible things we are doing don't get even close to the recognition that films like Fern Gulley, most of the Tinkerbell movies, or The Lion King got. (The hyena's area was a clear indication of how they had spoiled their environment in stark contrast to Pride Rock's lush fields, bright skies, and clean air.)

Again, all over-emphasized so that we could avoid feeling but SO guilty/uncomfortable.

The same principals apply here I believe. Just think about how often you would wince if entire episodes were just long strings of embarrassing things that you've endured. It would be painful for ME to watch. So I choose to cut Kodaka some slack. As well as the girls who, if they were REAL, I'd be very concerned for!

Just saying...

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 11 2013, 10:28 PM) First, I'd like to say that I hope that you are all enjoying bringing our own unique perspectives to this discussion as much as I have been!
smile.gif

Each character is to me, an extreme archetype. Just pick one! (Recluse, Otaku, emotionally dysfunctional, gender-confused, over-compensates with bravado to cover for their insecurities, etc...) So if Kodaka has some intimacy issues, he's not alone. Look at Yozora's VERY deep trust and abandonment issues for example. (She won't even form lasting attachments to one of her beloved cat friends anymore!)

What I choose to take away from the first, and what we've seen of the second season is that this is a group of EXCEEDINGLY human characters so that a wide selection of personalities can easily identifiy with SOME aspect of at least one character. And it's also my belief that they are written that way so that we can distance ourselves from them JUST enough to still be comfortable with saying to ourselves, "Yeah, I remember feeling like that/thinking that/wondering about that." without it being too close to home and making us feel too uncomfortable.

EXAMPLE: Writer wants to point-out the HORRIBLE and truly GHOULISH things that society has done. But if he/she just writes the story accurately, many will find that the act of having a metaphorical-mirror put up to them is too uncomfortable, so the message never gets the attention it needs to affect social awareness and hopefully, effect change.

SOLUTION: Make some colorful and cute barnyard or wild animals speak and re-enact the society's horrible events without actually using direct references, and the public's collective conscience allows them to watch with a certain degree of detatchment, while still receiving the message... (This is the basic premise of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" or Princess Mononoke if you've read them or seen them. Or how deforestation and pollution is being brought to public awareness SUBLTY in Disney films for years, but the documentaries directly pointing out the horrible things we are doing don't get even close to the recognition that films like Fern Gulley, most of the Tinkerbell movies, or The Lion King got. (The hyena's area was a clear indication of how they had spoiled their environment in stark contrast to Pride Rock's lush fields, bright skies, and clean air.)

Again, all over-emphasized so that we could avoid feeling but SO guilty/uncomfortable.

The same principals apply here I believe. Just think about how often you would wince if entire episodes were just long strings of embarrassing things that you've endured. It would be painful for ME to watch. So I choose to cut Kodaka some slack. As well as the girls who, if they were REAL, I'd be very concerned for!

Just saying...
Well Said Knorris908 well said
smile.gif

QUOTE (Silendris @ Mar 10 2013, 02:58 AM) Though...why is Kodaka-baka such a reclusive, introvert, arrogant, air-headed, nonchalant, confused homosexual? I can't seem to even be able to fathom the core of his intentions with his every-day behavior! He seem to shun all girls! But every time his relationship with Sena-chan is brought up he complains about it being such trouble and a real effort that people would think they have something going between them. He seem really uncomfortable with even the slightest bit of relation to Sena-chan.

If I'd ever try to get close with a guy like him I would probably be in tears every single day and I'd carry my heart in one million pieces. It is hard to see these girls, especially poor Sena-chan, every time really put effort into hiding her feelings and play "dumb" and "untouched" by all his words of negativity and heartshattering intentions.
Every time he says such things as "Let's forget about it. It causes such trouble! Such rumors are a real pain in the ass! Augh, such words can never reach the public attention! That would be embarrassing!" I can just see the restraint and pain in her eyes as she does everything to keep her innocent, naive charade and just rid herself of such words of pain which he unceasingly caress her in.
She must be the strongest girl I've ever seen! I really admire her efforts and how she is able to neglect all the pain and suffering she has to withstand!

I would never, ever, ever be able to withstand being even in the same school as such a guy...
Okay...

I was thinking about if it would be helpful at all to admit this publicly, or not. But I'm in a pretty good mood, so why not talk about how STUPID I was in high school?
biggrin.gif

I had many female friends. But I was considered "little brother" material in my first years, (I was only 4' 11" in my freshman year!) and I wasn't really aware that my status had changed much until I started reading through my senior yearbook! It would "disappear" from time to time while people I wanted to sign it had it. Then I would get it back, and the 2-3 notes that I was expecting were more like 10-15! (And NO, I'm not saying that I was that good-looking, or popular!). I had gone through 4 years of self-labeling myself as a nerd, and comic relief. It completely blew my mind when I had no less than 5 "confessions" that we're looking to date over the summer from girls I knew, and NEVER considered myself in the same league enough to even entertain the prospect of dating. And I honestly don't remember the number of girls I didnt know directly, but through other friends, who gave me their phone numbers, hoping to get to know me better! I didn't even recognize many of them when I saw their photos and had to ask other friends how they even knew about me!

All of this is to say that when I as a "typical", unpopular guy, self-convinced myself that this was my role, I never saw what was, (in hind-sight) right in front of me. One girl actually PUNCHED me for making her drop hints for an entire semester and never picking-up on them! (Insert story of super-cute classmate who talks to you, wanting a "guy's opinion" about her relationships with her numerous boyfriends here.) She was quite pissed at me for 2 whole years until we met-up again in college, and finally went on a couple of dates. Stayed friends, but she introduced me around as, "That clueless guy I was telling you about..." and all of her dorm friends seemed to know ALL about me.
blink.gif

So yeah, I can understand Kodaka to an extent. Once you find your "Holy Land", (EXCELLENT manga that. I highly recommend reading if you haven't!) you will find many ways to justify not allowing the status quo to change because it is more comfortable to have time with someone you consider spectacular, and suffer the occasional pang for, than to risk acting on your desire for them, and potentially lose what you have.

Do you REALLY think that all of them would have nearly as much fun if Kodaka showed-up one day and announced he decided to try dating one of them? (And can you imagine the nuclear holocaust that would ensue if he were unfortunate enough to ask any of them for "advice" as one of his only female sources of opinions on how to go about asking someone out!?!?)
ohmy.gif

I think Rika would actually go suicidal... After giving him the advice as a "friend", and THEN trying to kill Kodaka if the girl said yes of course! (Think of School Days' Saionji Sekai "Bad ending", or any of the "When They Cry" endings when the girls finally submit to the Hinamizawa Syndrome.) Ouch!
mad.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 12 2013, 11:45 PM) Do you REALLY think that all of them would have nearly as much fun if Kodaka showed-up one day and announced he decided to try dating one of them?
Pretty much this can be summed up by actually watching the Carnival Phantasm Special Season episode for a good reference to this. Since that epsiode kind fo went with the "What if the main guy did go out with the lead girl only" and showed the result. Pretty much Kodaka is already in a harem, but isn't the type to harese the power of a harem in an erotic sense.

The thing I see here is that Kodaka happens to be more or less stuck between a rock and a hard place, and doesn't feel like attempting a miracle here and having the gang understand. So the best route would be for him might end up.... no wait if he does go the Kobato route Sena-san will still find a way into it.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Mar 11 2013, 10:42 PM)
Silendris-chan

I think you are not looking at this in an unbias manner. There aren't many people alive at that age that wouldn't be upset like Shinobu's_Lover said about any rumors that are not true.

Here is a guys with what he believes no friends but being married off to someone he hasn't thought about like that yet.
Of course I am not unbiased. That would defeat the whole purpose of having opinions. >____<
My comments, here and elsewhere, are a compilation of my thoughts and feelings regarding the subject. I write comments about shows in the purpose of granting them with yet another aspect and point of view. And I am going to keep feeling and thinking as I do. Hmpf! >__<

Well guys from what I can get from Silendris-chan here would be kind of a female perspective of this series you know. Besides I get the feeling she's trying to see this series through the girl's point-of-view here and not just with Kodaka.

In any case eveyone has thier own opinion of a series, and they are neither right or wrong, just a different opinion. The only exception that rule is someone having an opinion about something without even watching the series at all. Although I do belive that no one is doing that exception to that rule here, thankfully.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 12 2013, 10:45 PM) Okay...

I was thinking about if it would be helpful at all to admit this publicly, or not. But I'm in a pretty good mood, so why not talk about how STUPID I was in high school?
biggrin.gif

I had many female friends. But I was considered "little brother" material in my first years, (I was only 4' 11" in my freshman year!) and I wasn't really aware that my status had changed much until I started reading through my senior yearbook! It would "disappear" from time to time while people I wanted to sign it had it. Then I would get it back, and the 2-3 notes that I was expecting were more like 10-15! (And NO, I'm not saying that I was that good-looking, or popular!). I had gone through 4 years of self-labeling myself as a nerd, and comic relief. It completely blew my mind when I had no less than 5 "confessions" that we're looking to date over the summer from girls I knew, and NEVER considered myself in the same league enough to even entertain the prospect of dating. And I honestly don't remember the number of girls I didnt know directly, but through other friends, who gave me their phone numbers, hoping to get to know me better! I didn't even recognize many of them when I saw their photos and had to ask other friends how they even knew about me!

All of this is to say that when I as a "typical", unpopular guy, self-convinced myself that this was my role, I never saw what was, (in hind-sight) right in front of me. One girl actually PUNCHED me for making her drop hints for an entire semester and never picking-up on them! (Insert story of super-cute classmate who talks to you, wanting a "guy's opinion" about her relationships with her numerous boyfriends here.) She was quite pissed at me for 2 whole years until we met-up again in college, and finally went on a couple of dates. Stayed friends, but she introduced me around as, "That clueless guy I was telling you about..." and all of her dorm friends seemed to know ALL about me.
blink.gif

So yeah, I can understand Kodaka to an extent. Once you find your "Holy Land", (EXCELLENT manga that. I highly recommend reading if you haven't!) you will find many ways to justify not allowing the status quo to change because it is more comfortable to have time with someone you consider spectacular, and suffer the occasional pang for, than to risk acting on your desire for them, and potentially lose what you have.

Do you REALLY think that all of them would have nearly as much fun if Kodaka showed-up one day and announced he decided to try dating one of them? (And can you imagine the nuclear holocaust that would ensue if he were unfortunate enough to ask any of them for "advice" as one of his only female sources of opinions on how to go about asking someone out!?!?)
ohmy.gif

I think Rika would actually go suicidal... After giving him the advice as a "friend", and THEN trying to kill Kodaka if the girl said yes of course! (Think of School Days' Saionji Sekai "Bad ending", or any of the "When They Cry" endings when the girls finally submit to the Hinamizawa Syndrome.) Ouch!
mad.gif

Knorris908

I read your post and had to laugh to myself because we had similar but opposite experiences. I was considered pretty popular in high school (played sports) but never with the particular girls I thought I wanted at the time.

The girls that were close to me. I never really thought of that way were crazy about me and were really hot.(i really didn't notice)

When I think back on it , I can remember friends always asking me about one of my female friends that I was just friends with to set them up.

The one time I did the double date movie thing later that night she call me really let me have it even after that I didn't realize it. (I though the guy did or said something to Inappropriate so let him have it)

later in our senior year she asked to keep my memory book until graduation and said she would get signatures and stuff like that because she knew I wouldn't do it.

And sure enough she got the book filled with a ton of signatures and well wishes but to my surprise the back page of the book was a long letter/confession to me.

You just never really seem realize these things when you are in the middle of them.

QUOTE (Silendris @ Mar 13 2013, 03:59 PM)
Of course I am not unbiased. That would defeat the whole purpose of having opinions. >____<
My comments, here and elsewhere, are a compilation of my thoughts and feelings regarding the subject. I write comments about shows in the purpose of granting them with yet another aspect and point of view. And I am going to keep feeling and thinking as I do. Hmpf! >__<

Agreed. Just give your opinion like you want.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 13 2013, 07:54 PM)Well guys from what I can get from Silendris-chan here would be kind of a female perspective of this series you know. Besides I get the feeling she's trying to see this series through the girl's point-of-view here and not just with Kodaka.

In any case eveyone has thier own opinion of a series, and they are neither right or wrong, just a different opinion. The only exception that rule is someone having an opinion about something without even watching the series at all. Although I do belive that no one is doing that exception to that rule here, thankfully.

Also agree on this. You can't judge a series without watching it.
Did anyone also notice that the animators seem to start to make Sena more ecchi? Is it deliberate on the animators side to get more ecchi or should it be noted on the part of Sena herself?

Well I always thought Sena-san was an ecchi character since the first season. I mean I still remeber last season where she was joyusly chacing Kobato with pratically nothing on all becuase she managed to get Kobato to take a bath with her.

Pretty much she's your typical hot dumb blonde bomshell that needs the ecchi fanservice. Although I will openly admit to being a supporter of the SenaxKobato pairing here.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back