Blood+

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Haven't watched it yet, but I wonder how this is connected to the movie of the same name.

I have fond memories of Blood. One of the earliest anime movies to be shown on terrestrial TV in the UK. It's amazing that I managed to accidentally tuned into it while it was being shown at 11pm.

Z...O...M.....G.....im speechless....okay thats was just crazy, this is freaken awesome, the BGM is like Gundam Seed mixed with Mai hime!!!! the story is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome, swat and vampire girl with sword is just too good....

THE OP IS CRAZY GOOD....

I saw the first episode and i can say that it will be a good series.

Im still waiting for the second episode.
[live-evil] has propabli forgot about this series.

I have seen the first episode a while ago it is good. And i have watched the movie aswell Blood: The Last Vampire. The serie is related to this movie.

QUOTE (CRMSON @ Oct 8 2005, 11:08 PM) i dunno....looks to be like another hellsing/trinity blood/etc clone 0_o
Not quite, this show's far too Japanese for that. Hellsing and Trinity Blood rocked so hard because of their very European stylings... It put them into a completely different world than your typical dark anime, and made them into something closer to the old European vampire stories.

If I'm not mistaken, at least the first episode is a flashback, or less likely, a far-future sequel of Blood: The Last Vampire, but I'm almost certain that is the same girl. I remember reading something about them making a series around it, and I'm pretty sure this one is it. Live-Evil released the second episode today (late yesterday, I suppose). I'm watching it tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

~ SP

Episode 2 is out, downloading it right now
happy.gif

This second episode is good, you get to know a little more about saya's past and kai is gona fly a little from the stairs to the beach
biggrin.gif

YESSS he does sound like jiraiya!
i wouldnt be surprised at all if it was...most likely it is, but i'm too lazy to check. anime series share a lot of voice actors, such as sasuke and ishida, of naruto and bleach.

i just started the series today, it looks good so far.

Ep2 was indeed awesome... This is definitely one to watch this season.

~ SP

i'm gonna wait a while before i startg watching this...i dun wanna watch something thats gonna be more than 50 eps....

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back