Blood+ : Yakou Joushi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Mr.Purble

-dono
Sempai
Thats right you are not hallucinating...this is a real YAOI spin-off series of the anime Blood+, which follows the character Hagi. Just to update you here's some info on the manga:

BLOOD_000-1.png

In Hong Kong, Nishi is an young policeman investigating a case of strange murders, where the victims appear to have died of a fatal blood loss. But the investigation is taken over by a mysterious organization, whose member warns Nishi that he had better not keep on trying to uncover the truth.

A while after, as Nishi wanders in the city, he is suddenly attacked by a monster, but hopefully a stranger saves him.

I personally liked the series thrown by Production I.G./Aniplex, besides it from being a professional yaoi manga series, but because it has a nice storyline including its plot and not some tacky story between two male characters. The drawings are spectacular and the male characters are gorgeous.

Don't miss on it.
SO be sure to check it. ^^

DDL
Scanlation
-d=_=b-

QUOTE (Mowerman @ May 28 2007, 11:06 AM) Oooooohhhhh more Saya images to drool over
biggrin.gif

Umm...nop sorry first of all Saya doesn't appear at all and secondly its a Yaoi spin-off series....

....so sorry to disappoint you....

-d=_=b-

Apparently he is cheating on her..*sighs* Too bad its not with me..
sad.gif
lol

I'm considering this a duplicate topic since you already posted this in the Yaoi Manga Thread. Please decide whether to post in that thread or make a separate topic, but do not do both.

Since this is the first time and there is interest, I will not close this thread. But in the future, please pick one or the other. Series information, downloads, and discussion can all be hosted in the same thread.

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Jun 03 2007, 11:06 AM) I'm considering this a duplicate topic since you already posted this in the Yaoi Manga Thread. Please decide whether to post in that thread or make a separate topic, but do not do both.

Since this is the first time and there is interest, I will not close this thread. But in the future, please pick one or the other. Series information, downloads, and discussion can all be hosted in the same thread.
Oops sorry..since i saw ppl opening threads for specific titles well i thought i could do the same >< sorry....

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Jun 03 2007, 01:45 PM) Oops sorry..since i saw ppl opening threads for specific titles well i thought i could do the same >< sorry....
These individual threads are usually for discussion of the topic not just to advertise the series. However, like chiisai said, since there is some interest even though its somewhat of a duplicate, the topic will remain open for discussion.

Well ive waited but no one seems to read or at least post discussions about it :sighs: oh well ill wait for the day :S

i just finished read it.first of all,it's not a pre-sequel...ok,maybe you can say that.the time of this manga took place after the movie and before the series.so it's a sequel of the movie and prequel of the series.

second,yay, hagi wasn't cheating on saya...the evil guy was gay,and so was the police.one thing cleared,i'm so glad that saya remained number 1 in hagi's heart
biggrin.gif

What i meant of the pre-sequel was just what u said so i see no point on saying otherwise. Plus like i said--->spin off...

Oh and its like he cheats on Sagi but the sexual tension made up in the manga does tend to lean on it...umm when Hagi licks Nishis wound....jejeje is that tension or not...^^

QUOTE (viviencsh @ Jul 30 2007, 10:16 AM) Hello,

what's the link for the scanalated manga? Thanks. =)

viv
There you go!

I put up the link for a direct download from rapidshare!

ENjoy!!
biggrin.gif

Holy **** O.O.... I know it's been like a REALLY long time since someone's posted here but I couldn't resist saying thank you for this... ^^;;;

but really... THANK YOU!!! xD

Moderator's Note: watch your language.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back