Blog and Nico video

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu
Retired
Does anyone know how/what to modify in the iframe embedding code for nico videos to show up on a blog? Thanks.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ May 28 2009, 11:38 PM) Does anyone know how/what to modify in the iframe embedding code for nico videos to show up on a blog? Thanks.
care to copy paste the embedded code here with code tags so I could at-least take a look at it?

lol I knew I was forgetting something when I was creating this thread
tongue.gif

CODE <iframe width="312" height="176" src="http://ext.nicovideo.jp/thumb/sm7180157" scrolling="no" style="border:solid 1px #CCC;" frameborder="0"><a href="http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7180157">【ニコニコ動画】【アニメ最萌トーナメント2009】最萌トーナメント出場キャラ紹介MAD</a></iframe>

Are there any alternative methods (code) to include the video? Iframes are not allowed at the moment but if there's no other way, then I suppose I can allow the tags to be used. I'm just concerned about any cross frame security vulnerabilities that might exist. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid...

Requires you to login, booo. No kit, I don't think there are any possible solutions at this moment. There are two quick fixes that I can think of, one is to download the video and upload it somewhere else and the other one is for daft to modify what is supported and what is not. IMHO It'd be better if you just downloaded the video and uploaded it somewhere else
tongue.gif

QUOTE (daft27 @ May 29 2009, 07:03 PM) Are there any alternative methods (code) to include the video? Iframes are not allowed at the moment but if there's no other way, then I suppose I can allow the tags to be used. I'm just concerned about any cross frame security vulnerabilities that might exist. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid...
They have the hyperlink code and that's it as the alternative. Something like code <a href></a> which doesn't quite give the format I want
tongue.gif
Basically I want the video viewable on the blog since Nico video requires the whole login thing on their site

QUOTE (noob @ May 29 2009, 08:34 PM)Requires you to login, booo. No kit, I don't think there are any possible solutions at this moment. There are two quick fixes that I can think of, one is to download the video and upload it somewhere else and the other one is for daft to modify what is supported and what is not. IMHO It'd be better if you just downloaded the video and uploaded it somewhere else
I could probably try my youtube downloader and see if that works. I'll do that probably tomorrow.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back