Bleach OP

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumpity bump

long version is crap!!
sleep.gif
i have the PV... its crap too, the bgm is different!!! i hope they give the anime vers too on the single D:

Hana? Which one is that???

Japanese Translation: Hana - Nose/Flower

e.g.: I love using my hana on my hana.
Trans: I love using my nose on my flower.
or: I love using my flower on my nose.

i don't know..... now i know why my friend told me not to translate it.... it ruins the song title rofl.... ANYWAY, as to whether its nose or flower, dunno... but nose is a wierd song name..... but hey, orange range ARE wierd >_>
5 more days till asterisk single released!!! *bounces around*

the first opening is pretty catchy and goes well with the series. the 2nd opening (which i have come to like better) matches well with where it picks up to...i have both
smile.gif

QUOTE (erythrocyte @ Apr 21 2005, 09:20 PM) the first opening is pretty catchy and goes well with the series. the 2nd opening (which i have come to like better) matches well with where it picks up to...i have both
smile.gif

u have the full mp3 of the second OP? where can u get it? do u have the ending too?
smile.gif
just love the bleach songs
happy.gif
but damn the OST takes so long to get to where i am Y______Y

by "good version", do you mean the full version or the anime version? If you want the full version, I can upload it onto yousendit or rapidshare for you...

QUOTE (lilpanda04 @ May 15 2005, 03:34 AM) by "good version", do you mean the full version or the anime version?
i guess full version. from what i've read there are a bunch, and i wouldn't want the anime version, assuming that version is just what plays before the show. it'd be great if you could upload it!

excellent! thanks a lot.

*listens* whoa... sure is different.

...uh does anyone have the anime version with decent quality? heheh. i'll upload this one again when the link expires if anyone wants it.

i'm not quite sure about all the different versions... there's the opening rip, PV rip (not sure if this is the same as the op rip), full version that lilpanda uploaded (thanks), bleach OST version (i think this is what lilpanda uploaded) and... probably more that i don't know about. what i'd really like is a longer version of the op.

thanks lilpanda and mkk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back