Black Lagoon anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Guardikai

-chi
Kouhai
Anyone seen any of this yet or read the manga? I've caught the first two episodes so far and it's shaping up to be quite good. Loved some of the stuff so far including craziness, action and comedy. The characters seem interesting too and i believe the idea for the show is pretty innovative as it seems to be a modern setting yet it is technically dealing with terrorism, modern mercenaries and piracy. Oh and of course killing people but honestly it's not that dark or anything yet! I also love how the Japanese businessman ends up with the name Rock. Anyone know much about it or the manga?

wut do u guys think about it, so far i think the anime has done a good job keeping with the manga

lol true, in the manga theres swearing like every other panel

i hate to say this, but there is also another exact same thread which has made 2 days before this thread made.
THREADS MERGED
unfortunately, until now there is no one reply in that thread so it goes back to page 3.

dang after I just viewed this post and saw kane said: Mell, I had to get into this ^^.

omg I love this artist group other song I found online.

hmm this series is pretty badass I must say and quite enjoyable to watch ^^.

woot! no its not quite Gungrave yet, but i think this can grab second place on badass animes. i agree with mkK. its kinda like how they toned down Air Gear, but not as much.

some interesting news. voice actor of Rock = Koyuki(BECK). He can sing! (he did Fai from Tsubasa as well)
other mentionables: Levi's voice actor also did Winry no need to mention what anime. Benny = Sanji (One Piece), Balalaika = Talia (GSD
mad.gif
)

wow what happened to this thread?

anywayzs the latest episode I've watched episode 7 was total bad ass ^^. rock talked some sense into revy. haha.

well if anyone enjoy the OP theme by Mell you should check out another song MKK uploaded in the music thread. ^^

this is another anime that blckdemondrgn recomended me.
i think i will give it a try, since the other 2 that he recomended are nice anime. hope this one will be good...

This series is cool! I'm up to the latest release now, 8, and it keeps getting better and better! Keep it going guys!
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Rind-chan @ Jun 8 2006, 07:17 PM) This series is cool! I'm up to the latest release now, 8, and it keeps getting better and better! Keep it going guys!
rolleyes.gif

lol yep the maid reminds me a bit of tsukihime or some other anime. ^^

it is a great anime but few ppl seem like it watches this.

hey, i watched the first series. lol
it is cool..>> a bit similar to black cat??
unsure.gif

o yeah, does rock have any special abilities? he is just looks like a coward and loser at the first episode...>>but i don't blame him,though....

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jun 8 2006, 11:43 PM) hey, i watched the first series. lol
it is cool..>> a bit similar to black cat??
unsure.gif

o yeah, does rock have any special abilities? he is just looks like a coward and loser at the first episode...>>but i don't blame him,though....
just think of him as the 2nd brain of the operation. of course dutch for the most part is the brain, revy is the fighter, and um...damn forgot the blonde dude's name works technician/cpu work.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jun 9 2006, 12:13 AM) and um...damn forgot the blonde dude's name works technician/cpu work.
Benny is his name. well, maybe i will find the answer on th next episode. lol
will watch it tommorrow.....
wink.gif

Episode 9 is already out. wow, it's awesome....lol
btw, i don't know how roberta can be alive after the fire in the bar. maybe she is not human... nice fighting episode...

I swear I posted here a couple of times
blink.gif
Strange...

Anyway, I think Roberta is doing something really unnecessary. The blond kid doesn't want to see her anymore, yet she chases after him. However, it's pretty dramatic at the end, when Roberta is hanging on the trunk of their car. I'm edgy about how the next episode is gonna be!

@jul10: Maybe she IS human, but she was a soldier after all. So she might just be freaking die-hard. Also, the action in Black Lagoon is heavier than 'normal'. A direct rocket launcher hit only knocked Revy/Levi out cold
tongue.gif

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jun 12 2006, 05:53 PM) Episode 9 is already out. wow, it's awesome....lol
btw, i don't know how roberta can be alive after the fire in the bar. maybe she is not human... nice fighting episode...
lol I knew you would like this ^^.

wow roberto in one way looks so muscular but in the end she looked a bit normal so to speak.

haha think of it this way jul10 she is a super soldier so to speak, you think they die that easily?

lol she had to use my favorite weapon in her umbrella, well looked like a shot gun if you ask me.

although I don't get how those ppl survive those shots though. ^^ can't wait for the next one.

yea black lagoon is finally back and releasing more episodes ^^.

episode 10-12 or so is out.

but man revy and roberta kicked each others ass.

gah to bad your-mom fansub kind of sucks with the translation, can't even type the english lyrics to the OP correctly.

good example:
right words: "weapon I have it all"
wrong words: "we're gonna have it all" - there translation...

also hate the commentary text they did.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back