Birthday tragedies.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
I got sick today , had to cancel my birthday party tomorrow.
so i wonder , whats ur birthday tragedy? , did u ever have to cancel ur Bday fot an odd reason? , post it here =D

wow that must suck...he better have given u one hell of a present...lol

hmm my b day tragedy? It was in the third grade i think...or the 5th i dunno...i spent many hours making my handmade invitation cards and gave them out to ppl the next day....on the day of the party...one person showed up....it seems everyone forgot it was my party so i had to reschedule.....sooo its bad enough that noone showed up but the fact that i spent so long on making those dam friggen handmade invitiations
dry.gif

hmm , i guess getting sick isn`t so bad , but getting hit by a guest? , omg did you say you didn`t like their present? XD

QUOTE (CRMSON @ Dec 9 2005, 12:12 PM) on the day of the party...one person showed up....it seems everyone forgot it was my party so i had to reschedule
ouch...this is why i don't do parties anymore so i dont get punked by people who just forget their friends birthday...my birthday tragedies? it must be gr.9 when everyone came to my house for a sleepover and CRMSON, a girl, and other guy took over my room and i have to sleep on a bed made of 3 chairs....yes chairs.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 10 2005, 01:12 AM) it must be gr.9 when everyone came to my house for a sleepover and CRMSON, a girl, and other guy took over my room and i have to sleep on a bed made of 3 chairs....yes chairs.
HAHAHA! ahhh, what a wonderful friendship....
tongue.gif

it's for those situations u need a tazer
biggrin.gif
I have a home made 1
tongue.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 9 2005, 06:12 PM) ... took over my room and i have to sleep on a bed made of 3 chairs....yes chairs.
I guess chairs can be confy ... or maybe not!I would have taken the floor! Less chances to fall and hurt myself.

I dont think I ever has a birthday tragedy either. But I did not really do birthday parties when I was younger. For the last years, it was mainly parties in a good restaurant with friends. So it always ended up great!

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 9 2005, 05:12 PM) ouch...this is why i don't do parties anymore so i dont get punked by people who just forget their friends birthday...my birthday tragedies? it must be gr.9 when everyone came to my house for a sleepover and CRMSON, a girl, and other guy took over my room and i have to sleep on a bed made of 3 chairs....yes chairs.
dude i didnt even know u in grade 9 lol....must've been another person
biggrin.gif
but hey....u have couches rite? y not sleep on those?

NOt a tragedy, but hadn't got a birthday party for 4 years.

well , not really a prty , but just relatives and friends coming for to bring me presents (>: D)

last year i was home alone and my friends came over and rang my doorbell at 8 in the morning. my brain doesnt actually start functioning until 10 at the earliest, and i didnt even remember it was my birthday yet. they were outside with a cake to sing me happy birthday. i blew out the candles and promptly had the cake smashed into my face and hair. they then led me out to my car which they had "decorated" with frosting and sprinkles. and then they gave me presents.

sigh...i love birthdays! mine is coming up in less than a month.
biggrin.gif

my birtday is this thursday , december 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back