Best and Worst of 2010/2011 (Discussion Thread)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I still watch Showa Monogatari. At least I would if new eps would come out subbed -.-
I think if its goes just like the first 4 eps went it could even come into my votes. But I dont think the shows completely subbed until the timelimit of the votes are over.
And I dont mind it beeing aimed at the elderly since that alon makes it far more interesting than any ecchi, harem or moe show. I would love it if more of those shows like Moshidora, AnoHana, Colorful, Showa Monogatari, Hanasaku Iroha would come out and the trend seems to continue to be that way with Ikoku Meiro no Croisée, Usagi Drop & No.6 next season (at least I think they will turn out like this). You know, animes about life without moes, harem, pantyshots, lolis and such.
Not that I dislike those animes but it should be at a good balance and the balance is totally off nowadays.
I hope it continues like that.

As for Qwaser Im waiting for the BD-release since the censored version is censored and totally unwatchable and the uncensored webrip is too low in quality. After all I really liked the first season and Mafuyu is a really great character, who totally should ditch Sascha whos not worthy to be together with her.

@shinobu: I didnt mean it in a bad way. Its just interesting to see someone who is completely the opposite of the average board opinion.

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jun 29 2011, 11:01 PM)
No, but I don't see a point in watching something made for a completely different target audience from myself.
<----watched 30-sai no Hokken Taiiku and not 30
tongue.gif

^ It's not like you're a very discerning viewer. Don't you, like, watch everything that comes out?

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jun 30 2011, 08:30 PM) ^ It's not like you're a very discerning viewer. Don't you, like, watch everything that comes out?
more or less if subs are available. Occasionally raws but stuff like Danbooru Senki is hard to watch without them. Also, obviously no hentai unless its stuff like Kite or Mezzo Forte or yuri titles like Sono Hanabira.

MUhahahaha K-Ossi rating "Dog Days" first in most categories. I have something to tease him about now.
laugh.gif

Its only first everywhere because I made it alphabetically. I havent ranked the three since they all count as one.
And Dog Days was a great anime who would deserve the first place.

Well Dog Days is alright because it has a hopeful continuation here. Although I wouldn't say it's the best, but it was a good series in my book though.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 04 2011, 09:27 AM) Summer 2011 poll will be delayed by a week. I'm rather busy this week and early next week.
so about this...things have been quite hectic for me and this will be postponed until further notice... sorry...hopefully by year's end though
ph34r.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back