Beelzebub

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
This manga chapters feel so short after reading Bakuman.

Great episode, they showed Oga's battle improvement and kept the humor.

"Demon Sword Dalian Leon" or whatever that dude is called.

I love the face Furuichi and Lamia made after he was just punched away. XD

I just hope Oga pretty much pummel the two other guys. I can only assume the six generals are insanely strong and with a huge gap between the ones in "earth" right now.

OMG LOLLOL Classic Beelzebub

rbeelzebub_109_rhs.beelzebub109_19_rhs.jpg

I mean... that was classic. Just that one frame made this chapter one of the best in beelzebub. Oh wow...

Agreed, I came here just to point that out, but I was beaten. XD

I love it how they always keep the humor going no matter how "serious" it gets.

^ Isn't that the second time Furuichi landed ontop of Lamia...? what a lolicon XD

I just caught up with the manga today, and I'm loving it.

The last scene on this page cracked me up in the latest chapter.
biggrin.gif

I can imagine a lot of hilarious scenes coming up now that Beel and Oga have switched bodies...

OMG the latest chapter had so many funny moments in it, if you haven't read it yet what are you waiting for?!
tongue.gif

The best was Aoi getting hugged by Oga (Beelze) and turning bright red
tongue.gif

And Oga (Beelze) trying to taking his pants off never gets old.
We might be in for a cat fight next week....

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 16 2011, 06:33 PM)
We might be in for a cat fight next week....
AND the name of this week chapter is "Cat Fight"

Now tell him what he wins Bill!

Bill: Well, he has won A BRAND NEW CAR!

2011-camaro-z28.jpg

That's right, he wins the brand new, 2011 Camaro convertible. Perfect if you want to feel the wind in your mullet as you drive away from your latest murder scene. It includes a 6.2L V8 that puts out 426 horsepower, you will be wasting fuel and loving the road in YOUR BRAND NEW CAMARO!

>.>

YAY I win a brand new convertible
biggrin.gif

This chapter was really great, loved it when Beelze hugged Kunieda who was happy she won the challenge against Hilda at first but...... Beelze was still in Oga's body after all. Kunieda is so adorable when she blushes
biggrin.gif

I hadn't read this manga for some time, so I started reading it again from the first chapter....I'm on chapter 88(vol 10) at the moment. So damn awesome...
laugh.gif

Hope you catch up soon JCD, this manga is becoming more awesome with each chapter. It's now one of my favourites, which I did not expect when I started to read it. Sorry that there are some spoiler manga scenes here.... maybe I should put a spoiler tag on mine.

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 27 2011, 03:18 AM) Hope you catch up soon JCD, this manga is becoming more awesome with each chapter. It's now one of my favourites, which I did not expect when I started to read it. Sorry that there are some spoiler manga scenes here.... maybe I should put a spoiler tag on mine.
Don't worry, spoilers ain't much of a biggie to me.
biggrin.gif

EDIT #1:

Chapter 104 is damn awesome when Hilda defeats En's 3 wet nurses so damn quickly....she's pissed!
laugh.gif

I want Furuichi to be more than what he is currently? Why is Alain Delon so attached to him? I'm hoping he has a past or a connection to demons or angels for that matter that he doesn't know himself.
rolleyes.gif

I love shipping and ppl at FTV probably know that already so here's my shipping list on Beelzebub: -

HildaxOga
ToraxShizuka
HimekawaxNene
KanzakixYuka

Furuichi is a hard one to pair with someone because he's a pervert.
wink.gif

EDIT #2:

I remember an earlier chapter, where Hilda was resting in Oga's bed and it seemed liked Oga and Beel were thinking how cute she looked when she was calm and resting...only for her to catch them red-handed and tell them his bed stinks and then she says sorry and falls asleep....very cute Hilda.

I'm reading chapter 108....its Super Milk Time and Oga takes his second dose for only Hilda to scream at him that it's too dangerous....awwww she cares.
tongue.gif

EDIT #3:

Aoi's expressions in chapter 112 were sooooo cute....damn AoixOga or HildaxOga. I do like Hilda way more but Aoi is really climbing the ranks.
laugh.gif

EDIT #4:

Chapter 113, I caught up but I don't get why both Hilda and Aoi attacked Oga's body!?
blink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 27 2011, 11:35 AM) Chapter 104 is damn awesome when Hilda defeats En's 3 wet nurses so damn quickly....she's pissed!
laugh.gif

YEAH! HILDA FTW!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 27 2011, 11:35 AM)I want Furuichi to be more than what he is currently? Why is Alain Delon so attached to him? I'm hoping he has a past or a connection to demons or angels for that matter that he doesn't know himself.
There is always a possibility he has some kind of connection, but I got the impression that Alain Delon just gets a kick out of teasing him.
For me too it's hard to decide between OgaxHilda and OgaxAoi. Hilda is my favourite too, but Aoi is like you said climbing up the ranks for me as well. Her blushing expressions are freaking adorable!
I thought Aoi hit Oga because she was embarrassed and couldn't bear that Oga was hugging her (even though it was Baby Beel in Oga's body). Of course Oga and Beel went back to normal as soon as she hit him
tongue.gif
Poor guy, but it wouldn't be right of Baby Beel was hit.

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 27 2011, 05:09 PM) I thought Aoi hit Oga because she was embarrassed and couldn't bear that Oga was hugging her (even though it was Baby Beel in Oga's body). Of course Oga and Beel went back to normal as soon as she hit him
tongue.gif
Poor guy, but it wouldn't be right of Baby Beel was hit.
I know but it seemed like Hilda also hit Oga's body too. I guess Oga and Beel changed bodies at the right time only for Oga to get the short-end of the stick.
wink.gif

Chapter 114 was meh and boring but it had to happen for the high-pace of the plot so far. It was toned down with fewer laughs but the next chapter does intrigue me....Kuneida is finally going to do something forefront about her feelings for Oga.
rolleyes.gif

Yeah I agree that it wasn't as entertaining as the previous two chapters, but sometimes we need chapters like this to get the plot moving. I like how all the delinquents in the class are somewhat friends now after playing the video games at Himekawa's place.
biggrin.gif
I'd like to see more of them doing fun group activities.

Also the results of the popularity contest were a little surprising, I didn't expect Baby Beel to come out on top, beating Oga. He's really adorable though so I can understand why he got so many votes. It was also a surprise that Hilda beat Aoi, since I figured Aoi was more popular with most readers. Also Himekawa beating both Kanzaki and Toujou... thats probably because he looks so sexy with his hair down
wink.gif

I was surprised with Beel coming 1st place but I'm so damn glad Hilda beat Aoi in the popularity contest despite it being by a small difference.

Yeah, I liked the fact that the Ishiyama delinquents are more friendly with each other, its nice to see that to a certain extent everyone have each other's backs and I'm wondering when the Red Tail's only rule will crumble because those girls need some loving especially Nene.
rolleyes.gif

I was annoyed that Nene got placed 22nd because over the course the series I'm liking her more and more......she was cute and somewhat "defenceless" whilst playing so badly at "End of War 4" at Himekawa's place. I used to think KanzakixNene but the scenes btw Kanzaki and Yuka are funny....they really look like a cute couple. Hence, why I thought of a HimekawaxNene pair but I don't think it will happen.....it seems a new or different guy will be the one for her but who?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 30 2011, 09:19 PM) I was surprised with Beel coming 1st place but I'm so damn glad Hilda beat Aoi in the popularity contest despite it being by a small difference.

Yeah I was happy about that as well. Did you notice that Aoi is much more popular on MAL than Hilda? I hope that changes
tongue.gif
Sure I like Aoi too, but more ppl need to notice how awesome Hilda is!

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 30 2011, 09:19 PM)
I was annoyed that Nene got placed 22nd because over the course the series I'm liking her more and more......she was cute and somewhat "defenceless" whilst playing so badly at "End of War 4" at Himekawa's place. I used to think KanzakixNene but the scenes btw Kanzaki and Yuka are funny....they really look like a cute couple. Hence, why I thought of a HimekawaxNene pair but I don't think it will happen.....it seems a new or different guy will be the one for her but who?
I also started to like Nene quite a lot during the video game part. It was cute that she was so lost in the game
tongue.gif
Hmm not sure about Himekawa x Nene, I can see it, but I'm not sure if it will happen. She could end up having some chemistry with one of the knights.
Kanzaki x Yuka are so funny together, I agree. I didn't expect them to pair up at all...
biggrin.gif

I stopped reading this at Chapter 212 sometime last year. Only to just find out that the manga ended this February but now there's a Spin-off manga, which I believe is actually the sequel manga. Anyways, I'm gonna finish this manga today hopefully.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back