Beck 25...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

djinn of the sun

-chi
Kouhai
has anyone seen this episode yet? i'm assuming there's only 26 [one more to go] episodes to this series. they seem to be leaving the door open for another season or maybe i'm just wishing for that. i checked the japanese site and the music used in the anime will be released on one cd. hell yeahhhhh....!

Will koyuki go solo? did they win the wager with leon about the attendence at the grateful sound festival? where's ryuusuke? of course, it ends with koyuki going solo, chiba in his hip hop group, the bassist in his group and ryuusuke dead. maybe?

there's a beck game coming out...when i dont know but

http://mmv-i.net/game/ps2/beck/ & http://babelfish.altavista.com/ for the english...

i've seen it, but there will only be 26eps apparently.. i think 24 was the best.. 25 is not bad tho, just not as lively.

The manga has way more material you know, so there is a possibility of a second season- Ep 25 covers up to the middle of volume 11, while there is currently 21 volumes and it's still ongoing
smile.gif

QUOTE (Coolio @ Mar 29 2005, 04:08 PM) The manga has way more material you know, so there is a possibility of a second season- Ep 25 covers up to the middle of volume 11, while there is currently 21 volumes and it's still ongoing
smile.gif

Sweet. I could certainly go for a second season of Beck.

~ SP

guys... i have the ep.... can u guys allow me to upload it to the website??? i download all the time.. i would like to do my bit in uploading it!!! pls teach... u can pm me
thanx

QUOTE (geejun2 @ Mar 29 2005, 10:32 PM) guys... i have the ep.... can u guys allow me to upload it to the website??? i download all the time.. i would like to do my bit in uploading it!!! pls teach... u can pm me
thanx
Users don't upload to Fansub.TV... If you would like to help out, I'd recommend seeding the torrent for a while, or promoting the site via word-of-mouth.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back