Bamboo Blade

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ Apr 05 2008, 04:59 PM) They really had to make Carrie look bad in the end when Miya-Miya had real issues from the beginning.
dry.gif

Looks like there could be a second season, I certainly got that feeling from the ending of 26 otherwise introducing new characters would be pointless and maddening. I enjoyed Bamboo Blade and the development of the characters. So I would embrace a second season and an interesting new plot since the plot of season 1 is just ridiculously funny. Other than Tama who is the star of the show, Kirino really stood out to me and she is a great leader. Also, looks like the possible new rival is an acquaintance of Rin.

On a side note, this art was like a treat throughout the show since I really liked it.

bbbladepd5.jpg

I totally agree with you. I really enjoyed Bamboo Blade and I would love to see to a second season.

I liked all the characters and its hard to pick a favorite but you can't help but notice Saya
wink.gif

QUOTE (maqubex @ Apr 06 2008, 01:37 AM)
Also, when kirino and saya resign, how can they make up the team?
I didn't see any other new members other than those two siblings of the delinquints.

They didn't resign, the captain of the teams are always juniors. (seniors are preparing for test or life) So they are still on the team and will participate in tournaments

I have to say I really enjoyed the series overall, but it got very rushed at the end as they tried to finish within the alloted number of eps. I really think they could have omitted the eps that featured MiyaMiya who was a rather uninteresting character and used those to bring the story to a better paced conclusion.

I REALLY hope there is a season two, I don't think it ended at a satisfactory point. Tamaki is a very cool character, though.

QUOTE (fringewalker @ Apr 17 2008, 09:34 AM) I have to say I really enjoyed the series overall, but it got very rushed at the end as they tried to finish within the alloted number of eps. I really think they could have omitted the eps that featured MiyaMiya who was a rather uninteresting character and used those to bring the story to a better paced conclusion.
I liked her though my favourite was kirino second was tama. Was supirsed that yu and kirino didnt hook up as there seemed to be a hint in an early ep (when she smilled at him) also she sounded like she almost hoped his date with tama would not have any thing happen! I think there was one too many brave braver fillers. The kid on movie scene not so necessary! (They already met). Ps my biggest gripe was that the bullies werent used more. They became very minor characters. Also what the hell happend to the guy who got the phone and was hooked by ishiwa in first few eps. It made it seem like he was important. I was also kind of sad they didnt really reform sensei or that his relationship with the female teacher died.

QUOTE (smokie @ Oct 23 2007, 04:33 PM) 26? Hmmmmm I hadn't expected it to be that long. Although I suppose the manga has been going on for a few years now still I figured this would only be like 12 episodes. I wonder just what all will happen in this. Will MiyaMiya ditch that loser Eiga? Will sensei get his free year of sushi? Will Tama master the atomic blade? I must know.
I think ul see hes not a loser

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Nov 26 2007, 03:33 PM) Love this show. I have to say my favorite character so far is Kirino for her unbridled enthusisam, even if it does have a bit of a lazy side to it.

The latest episode cracked me up because of Korino Sensei's bribe to Tama Chan for agreeing to cheat being what I believe to be an anacronistic SelectaVision videodisc, of Magross (sic) with the old SDF-1 pictured on the cover.

I'm old enough to remember watching movies from those things. Nobody I knew owned a player, but at our local Radio Shack, you could rent one along with a couple of movies. I don't remember how much it cost, but it must have been farily high because I only ever saw them used at group functions. No lasers involved here, it actually worked like an LP record, but with more compact data storage. Anyway, it was an interesting technological dead-end quickly overtaken by VHS and Beta VCRs.

Not much of a reward when you consider she can't play the thing, but she could proabaly sell it for a good price on e-bay. 
laugh.gif

Kirino then tama is the order of like. Ps my assment of their current kendo abilities after season 1

1. Tama
2. awaza
3. Kirino
4. Saya
5. Mia Mia

QUOTE (Tommykn @ Feb 02 2008, 10:41 AM) To episode 17:

Wahaha, that i call an one hit kill. ^^
Just imagin some girls are screaming out loud...so scared =P

I hope there won't be to big consequenzes for Tamaki-chan using the forbidden attack. If I remeber correct her mom died, because of such an attack or was it not? Well, whatever it was something she should never use in a match!

Bamboo Bladeis awesome ^^ love it.
lol I have seen 26 eps and thougt thats why her dad was so unreasonable about her thrust but thanks manga reader for wasting the 2nd series 4 me, lol.

QUOTE (Chuuko @ Feb 08 2008, 03:41 PM) You are absolutely right, i would kill that coach to if i could....

Tama-chan really deserved that victory....
She would have won, even with the foot so unfair.

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Feb 08 2008, 09:48 PM) Good points AccipiterF1

I wish Tama-chan would have at least told everyone what that other girl did but i guess it all worked out in the end.

she did take tama-chans tsuki
I think ur points nonsense, a coach should not stop his team from winning. If tam had been losing yes save her leg if not let her win.

Mod Note: For God's sake, USE THE EDIT BUTTON if you think of something new to say. Use the quote tags to quote additional people in your post:

CODE
Contents of the post
6 posts in a row is completely unreasonable.

Wow, sextuple post. Pretty epic. I have no desire to go and combine 6 posts into a single one so I'll just leave it at that. But, TheDarkSide10, in the future please no double or sextuple posts. Everything should be able to fit into a single post.

Yeah I know but I was just saying a few things that annoyed me esp the ep with the injury, seen as she was leading. Ps I havent been able to find any tsuki on line as powerfull as tama chans! But woman do do Tsukis. Shame that no one can through people of there feet with a tsuki!

There showing Bamboo Blade on demand right now and there kind of rushing it a little im talking 3 or 5 episodes a week.

I LOVE THE ENDING AND BEGINNING SONGS IN IT
tongue.gif

I just finished watching the anime and the way it ended was unclear and had way too many loose strings they need to tie up.....Overall they rushed the anime

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back