Bakuman

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Omg they going on hiatus... but damn i thought Bakuman was lacking abit in excitement during the past few weeks but i guess its because it was leading to this chapter.

QUOTE (JC-HoBz @ Jul 24 2009, 10:05 PM) Omg they going on hiatus... but damn i thought Bakuman was lacking abit in excitement during the past few weeks but i guess its because it was leading to this chapter.
you scared the crap out of me... I read this without thinking anything through and was like.. What!? Bakuman is going on hiatus!?!? Impossible!!!! NOO. Oh. Wait... Yeah.......

I still cant believe that ive been reading Bakuman for a year lol. It only seems like a few months to me. But what a year its been
smile.gif

And we all know the best person in this manga is Hiramaru
smile.gif

Viva Bakuman!!!!!!!

NOOOOO!!!! Detective Trap got canceled...

But while reading that, Halfway through it i seriously thought that Bakuman was ending as well.

It was kinda like a vibe the chapter was giving off. Like it was going to end in 3-4 chapters.... But at the end of the chapter a there is a new chance that they will get serialized again.

And the chapter name made me also think it was about to end... I though there would be a time skip to when they are 40 years old and Miho + Mashiro get married.

Another great Bakuman chapter.

I almost doubt that it is going to be canceled. (Detective Trap, I mean)

Eeji's contract states that he can cancel any manga he want - he's been #1 for a while now. Maybe he'll try to turn it around and get DT reinstated?

I LOVE this manga! Does anyone know how it's really doing in WSJ? I don't want to hear that Bakuman may be canceled.

WOOT WOOT BAKUMAN GETTING AN ANIME!!!!

Lol. That's just awesome. But too bad it's fall 2010.. that's still a long way.

And Lol at Takagi's proposal.

You gotta be kidding me
mad.gif

I can't believe he is going to marry Miyoshi , this sucks. God damn it.

I was expecting him to get hook up with that Aoki, and she is damn better than Miyoshi in every way.

Damn I wouldn't be surprise if they go ahead and hook up Aoki with some douchebag.

QUOTE (Repede @ Dec 14 2009, 07:05 PM) You gotta be kidding me
mad.gif

I can't believe he is going to marry Miyoshi , this sucks. God damn it.

I was expecting him to get hook up with that Aoki, and she is damn better than Miyoshi in every way.

Damn I wouldn't be surprise if they go ahead and hook up Aoki with some douchebag.
Yeah.. I was kinda hoping for the pairing with Aoki... not really a huge fan of Miyoshi... Aoki is just too cute. Well, I'm glad she's at least friends with Miyoshi and Azuki now. I hope she still gets decent screen time now that that whole incident is over.

Fukuda + Aoki is pretty cool as well.

I just love how they made Fukuda look like such a badass, and yet he cares about his friends and rivals.

I really hop they cut Nakai off, he is really lame, and I kinda see that other girl dumping him for the whole "I choose you" stuff.

It's weird. How can a manga about making a manga into an anime be so freaking interesting. @_@

QUOTE (Repede @ Dec 20 2009, 06:39 PM) Fukuda + Aoki is pretty cool as well.

I just love how they made Fukuda look like such a badass, and yet he cares about his friends and rivals.

I really hop they cut Nakai off, he is really lame, and I kinda see that other girl dumping him for the whole "I choose you" stuff.

It's weird. How can a manga about making a manga into an anime be so freaking interesting. @_@
it's because of the team doing it
those two... dear god THEY CAN SEE IN THE SOULS OF THE WORLD AT LARGE!!!

lol

and what do you mean made fukuda look badass. Fukuda IS badass incarnate! lol.

i love him.

it'd be sweet if shonen decided to get creative and they released actual oneshots of every one of the mangas in Bakuman over the space of a few issues.
THAT WOULD BE SO SIIIIIIIIIIIICK! lol

QUOTE it'd be sweet if shonen decided to get creative and they released actual oneshots of every one of the mangas in Bakuman over the space of a few issues.
THAT WOULD BE SO SIIIIIIIIIIIICK! lol

A manga within a manga like it happened with Geshinken? To be honest, it could happen if somehow Ten, Trap, Kiyoshi, Crow etc somehow got popular.

and what do you mean made fukuda look badass. Fukuda IS badass incarnate! lol.

He looks like a punk. >>

Plus we can see Aoki already falling for him, but he is just like "Fuck you, just work!"

LOL @ CHAPTER 70
Hattori is such a sly f*ck omg. The way he got Niizuma into the manga was soo classic omg.

Lol. Gotta love the schemers.

I hate to bring this up but...have you guys noticed the drop in the quality of the artwork in the recent chapters? I couldn't help but notice that it is almost like they are cutting corners in order to meet deadlines...

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Feb 17 2010, 08:19 AM) I hate to bring this up but...have you guys noticed the drop in the quality of the artwork in the recent chapters? I couldn't help but notice that it is almost like they are cutting corners in order to meet deadlines...
Yeah its been low for awhile which is annyoing me, but then again i suppose its not there choice.

At some point back then Bakuman was really boring and I thought to quit it, yet I decided to give another chance to it. Glad I made that decision, cause the latest incidents and character developments is great, I really liked Mashiro yelling "I want to quit Tanto!" and I really symphatized with him at that moment cause when you do something that doesn't suit you at all in time it depress one's feelings and cause downfall in most cases.

I really felt that feeling back in university and I really wanted to yell that out like Mashiro. But life is somehow cruel and you always came with hardships, I hope Mashiro and Takagi can overcome this crisis with fighting it. Because just quitting won't solve anything.

And of course last chapter's harsh(but true) words of Hattori will give some sense to Mashiro, I really like where this manga goes(and how it goes there) and hope the tension would rise even more in the next chapters.

OMG Chapter 85 had me f*cking pumped....

You say the quality has been dropping but maybe it's somewhat on purpose. Once you drop the quality on a couple of chapters and make it medium quality then bring it back up... the manga seems way better. Like the past 5 chapters were alright and nothing really exciting, but chapter 85 just reminded me of the first 20-30 chapters.

No matter how boring Bakuman gets eventually it will become so exciting that you don't even remember the boring parts.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back