Bakuman

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
LOL I laughed at Koji's manga (Colorfusical), for me it looks like crap
biggrin.gif

I'm don't think that Mashiro's maga will get serialize because the chief editor will let them take more time and let them gain more experience.

(Because it's SHONEN Jump's manga)

Or maybe three of em will get serialize and Jump will drop the 3 lowest ranked manga which was in Jump right now.
biggrin.gif

Maybe, they are going to fight by making 5 more chapters and do more questionnaires.

QUOTE (EndlessDreams @ Mar 31 2009, 12:12 AM) LOL I laughed at Koji's manga (Colorfusical), for me it looks like crap
biggrin.gif

Same i looked like a jumbled assortment of lines and blacks lol.

But Koji looked like a spoilt brat when looking at the results of his entry. So Fukudas or Mashiro & Takagis manga win it.

As for what they replaced, well it might not be the low ranking manga, heck i want to know what crow replaced
smile.gif

But assuming this started off in 'real time' then its possible naruto/bleach may have ended by now? But yeah it would probably be the low ranked ones assuming they werent just added, but you have to wonder actually WHAT thos series are.........

I kinda wish we got to read more of each of the entered manga... but I do think that Kiyoshi Knight and Detective Trap were the best. The fairy manga just doesn't fit JUMP at all, I have no idea how it ended up there.
Colorfusical, was just terrible... even when using dirty tactics there's no way he can win with that crap lol
I wonder what series Eiji wanted to end if he made it in Jump?

QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 02 2009, 01:36 PM) I wonder what series Eiji wanted to end if he made it in Jump?
See when he asked for that power we all asssumed that he would end what ever Manga Mashiro would be doing since he is the 'rival' to him. But now you cant be sure. Now he seems to be good friends with Mashiro, Takagi, Fukuda, so you dont know, it could be that since he appers to support Fukudas Jump Revolution kinda thing that he could end something like OP so that a new manga could break on to the scene? But then if you go with the possibility that Eiji isnt that simple and he is cunning and there is an evil streak to him then he could in actual fact just be stringing Fukuda/ Mashiro&Takagi along and plans to axe what ever manga is a threat to his own sucess at the time. Heck it might even be possible he chooses to axe his own manga.

So i guess it all depends upon how you veiw Eiji imo

So many possibilities

Yes it could be that he is plotting to axe future rivals like Mashiro/Takagi or Fukuda... he could be just acting as if he's really supporting them... I'll be watching him closely! lol he reminds me of L in a way, because he's so odd... so maybe he really is cunning underneath it all.
He better not want to cancel One Piece
tongue.gif

LOL CHAPTER 32 PAGE 10.

My god Mashiro's face made my day. I couldn't stop laughing.

Can't say anymore than that. That one page made the whole chapter good in my eyes.

Yeah I also thought Mashiro's face was priceless
laugh.gif

Though they really aren't normal.. like Miyoshi says. Mashiro thinks hes really cool by doing this but... ahh I find that it's frustrating to watch
tongue.gif

Sooo what will happen next I wonder. A tie between Fukuda and Ashirogi Muto... and a serialization meeting up ahead
unsure.gif

The latest chapter...

I've to say it's no surprise -.-

Well, i must admit i have been following this manga since week one. For some reason i didnt appreciate the "Death Note" reference. It was like the author saying "Remember i did that, sooo please like this."

Anyway, its been really enjoyable while some other titles have kept me bored beyond belief.

I think Eiji is my favourite characters. I thought he was going to a total A**hole like those generic geniuses that are up themselves. But when he came out with "shoo" and "swoosh" totally had me in hysterics.

As for the cliffhanger this week, i reckon they should get serialise, i mean from what ive seen they've gone the extra mile. But Kiyoshi Knight sound like it should be grouped with mangas like Gantz in the seinen category and not Shounen, it just sounds outrageously violent, which i like lol.

Hopefully in the future, we get to see Mashiro and Takagi working other genres. Trap doesnt sound like there commercial global hit which is what im hoping they are aiming for.

P.S I also like the fact that Tsugumi and Takeshi acknowledge One Piece is better then Naruto. Clearly they know their manga, although its statiscally proven anyway.

I swear i'm going to be pissed if Miyo takes that photo shoot job. Would be 1000x better if she gets the job without taking any shortcuts.

Anyways good chapter. I'm glad they are finally serialized. Anyone else thinks that the guy with Hattori is their new editor?

QUOTE (JC-HoBz @ Apr 17 2009, 10:59 PM) I swear i'm going to be pissed if Miyo takes that photo shoot job. Would be 1000x better if she gets the job without taking any shortcuts.

Anyways good chapter. I'm glad they are finally serialized. Anyone else thinks that the guy with Hattori is their new editor?
Look i dont really care, at the moment it looks like Miho is going to be in tears and that works for me since i really dont like here, she is plotting somethnig i swear.

Yeah it wouldnt suprise me if it did turn out to be there new editor, plus that would explain why he wanted to meet them there instead of at Jump itself. But Mr 'X' looks well........weird.

It was kinda obvious that Ashirogi would get serialised, although i kinda wanted Fukudas to be in aswell.

Still at least we can see the rivalry between Ashirogi and Eiji progress somemore now
smile.gif

The story had no excitement -.-

This is all I wanted to say for the lastest chapter

Man i really really like their new editor. Haha seems like a really cool guy. But the new editor would be a perfect match for Nizuma hahahaha.

But that girl assistant kinda looked like Miho. I'm hoping thats why the Mashiro was drawn with that funny look of his.

I think it is kinda funny how a manga about kids who write manga can be so popular!
laugh.gif
But, I'm hooked on it right along with everyone else! I am finding it very interesting learning how the whole manga world operates! And the characters are not the usual stereotypes for this type of story, either, which I like.
tongue.gif

Lol. That new genius mangaka for some reason gave me a vibe that he was really weird like Nizuma. Just by looking at his character design it gives off a "I'm a psycho" look.

Can't wait for next chapter.
biggrin.gif

Just read Bakuman 37..
Lol. Everyone is weird in the manga..

But far out... i feel reallly reallly reallly really really bad for Nakai. What a bitch leaving him for some retard who came last place?

My god... Bakuman just gets better and better. At first Nakai was just a random dude.. but now his like one of the main characters... Maan i hope he does well..

I honestly thought that Mutos new lines would back fire on them and they would sleep since it was the mystrys which gained them popularity not the cheesy lines, but i was suprised to find out that they actualy worked!

But i laughed like hell when the Mangaka of Otters11 tried to hide away in Eijis place because the cops where after him lmao.

Then when Fukuda and his assistant tried to rope there editor into makeing the manga lmao

But to have the Manga get tied with Eiji for 3rd aswell lol

I would like to get a complete manga list in Bakuman just to see what series from current WSJ are still running, so we can have an idea of what Eiji is competing with week after week lol

But that serious look on Eijis faces was full of drive
smile.gif

OMG I hope they aren't too messed up now that Mashiro's in hospital..

But i gotta say when Takahama said that Mashiro was dead and Kato screaming made me lol hard.

Great chapter again.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back