BAD Animes i mean really BAAD!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

heupsche

-chan
Kouhai
I don't know about u guys but for me the worst of all was Bottle Fairy
but i guess a TOP is better so
1 Bottle Fairy
2 Battle Angel
3 Berserk ( to bloody for me)
4 3x3 Eyes
5 Slayers

if u have other opinions just let me know

there are a lot out there ie DB, Sailor Moon, Escaflowne, etc.

slayers is an awesome anime, dunno why you don't like it. others I haven't seen.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Mar 26 2006, 08:11 AM) there are a lot out there ie DB, Sailor Moon, Escaflowne, etc.

slayers is an awesome anime, dunno why you don't like it. others I haven't seen.
oh come on i know there are a lot of them baad but what i was talking about was a TOP 5 BAD ANIMES
and Slayers isn't that great really

Hack//SIGN and Kiddy Grade.
Can't remember any other shows at the moment which I really dislike.

Edit:
Ragnarok: the animation was also really bad

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Mar 26 2006, 10:00 AM) DBZ and DB GT, and sailormoon
Yeah, they totally got more popularity then they were worth. I never understood the obsession with those.

I will say it again Tenjo Tenge is Badddddddddddddddddddddddd I hate that show so much.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Mar 26 2006, 08:37 AM) Hack//SIGN and Kiddy Grade.
Can't remember any other shows at the moment which I really dislike.

Edit:
Ragnarok: the animation was also really bad
hack//sign was not bad at all. It was decent, definetely not one of top 5 worst anime.
Kiddy Grade agreed.
Ragnarok was not that bad, it was pretty cool (same comment from hack//sign)

escflowne bad?? sry but i havta disagree lol...though it wasn't my fav...i still thought it was pretty good..

as for my worst anime?....i've mentioned this a couple of times...GSD...

According my own list:

ShinChan - The Adult Empire Strikes Back
Everyday is Sunday
Samurai Girl High School
King of Fighters (The music is good but to short)

Populair Anime that is not in my list.

Pokémon (Still running after years)
DB + every season after it
Naruto (No Comment.. will insult alot of people)

i have to say ikkitousen. terrible music (not only the OP, but also during the anime itself, which turns me off completely) and waaaaaay too many panty shots.

well.. if the music was enjoyable, i would enjoy the panty shots as well. but it's too painful for me.

naruto's fillers are also terribly painful. i really enjoy the main story arc though, so i keep watching it, waiting for the pain to finally end.

/jp

Futakoi alternative, i watched the original futakoi and it was kind of fun, but the alternative was really really boooooring.

Also Happy lesson, it really sucks

but hey, i liked DB when i was a kid, even if i cant stand it now

I dispise animes that never quit. ie dragon ball and gundum is pushin it but not quite as bad.

i use to think case closed/detective conan was ok until i found out they were dragging it out way too much....... 300+ eps.

i dont like writers who try to milk fans. long series, especially ones with minimal plot, get too boring and make me rather want to read the manga or just skip most episodes that are side plots.

QUOTE (CRMSON @ Mar 26 2006, 02:08 PM) escflowne bad?? sry but i havta disagree lol...though it wasn't my fav...i still thought it was pretty good..

as for my worst anime?....i've mentioned this a couple of times...GSD...
that is just me I don't enjoy it, I saw it way back - was annoyed to death by my sister watching every anime she own so what do you expect with constant 5+hrs of anime which was new to me at the time.

music wise I don't remember it so yea, we all have our own opinions so I just don't like escaflowne.

just remember, Gundams series same reason above.

I have only two animes in my "never to watch everevereverevereverevereverevereverevereverevereverevereverever again": Duel Masters and Pokemon.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back