Ayakashi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
According to moonphase a CROSSNET game Ayakashi will be getting animated TV series with the same title.

Ayakashi
アヤカシ

Genre: mystery, action, horror, fantasy
Premier: TBA
Official Website: Ayakashi

The positive side of anime that is getting adapted from eroge is that the animation and character design is upper class for sure. The story might be good, but also might be bad. (But I think in this series, the background story is quite interesting).

You can download the trailer from the Ayakashi official website. It is quite cool, though. XD
You can also see the game OP from youtube. Click Here

Is this the same Ayakashi that's related to Mononoke as in Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales or is this related to Ayakashi Ayashi, or is it completely new?

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 16 2007, 01:36 PM) Is this the same Ayakashi that's related to Mononoke as in Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales or is this related to Ayakashi Ayashi, or is it completely new?
Nah..i think it is completely new. I think, the character design and background is not similar to those two series that you have mentioned. And it is adapted from eroge... (ayakashi ayashi, mononoke, and ayakashi:samurai horror tales are not adapted from eroge)
And lastly, the two girls with blue hair and pink hair are very cute ...
wub.gif
*hugs*

QUOTE (jul10 @ Aug 16 2007, 01:41 PM) And lastly, the two girls with blue hair and pink hair are very cute ...
wub.gif
*hugs*
I couldn't agree with you more, especially the pink hair one
happy.gif

The lead character kinda reminds me of D. Gray-Man

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 16 2007, 04:52 PM) I couldn't agree with you more, especially the pink hair one
happy.gif

I prefer the older woman with blue hair in the background.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Aug 16 2007, 08:56 PM) I prefer the older woman with blue hair in the background.
biggrin.gif

My words exactly B-dono, the older blue-haired woman woman is defintely hawt. But the young blue-haired girl with a few strings in her hair is extremely kawaii. The trailer from the official site looks really good.....its seems a creature (like a pokemon) gives a certain power to a character..........in a way it reminds me of Mushi-Uta in a way mixed with hmmmmmm...........can't remember.
wink.gif

ive watched the first episode. its pretty interesting. that sanada dude got weird eyes. kinda reminds me of orochimaru from naruto for some reason. hime is kawaii. this show somewhat reminds me of darker than black and kekkaishi together, i dont know why. nice animation, too. can't wait how this story will continue.

i watched the first two episode so far and i guess one of the first things that popped in my mind was... wow these powers and the gore remind me elfen leid. anybody else get that feel from it?

what!!! i just read the forum and this series is already licensed im speechless i mean the raw is out to 5 and subbed 1 and 2 and there going to dub it already i mean this must be a really good series or something

QUOTE (loveme123 @ Jan 09 2008, 07:32 PM) what!!! i just read the forum and this series is already licensed im speechless i mean the raw is out to 5 and subbed 1 and 2 and there going to dub it already i mean this must be a really good series or something
It's not licensed in America yet, but it is an MFI work which means it gets treated the same as a licensed series here.

Maybe I found the reason why no one really ever picked this up. It's not all that good. The storytelling/pacing was pretty bad in ep 6. It felt like things were just sorta happening with no real explanation or some half-assed one and things got confusing at times. The action kinda sucks and the voice acting isn't really that good either. Kinda very disappointed.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 17 2008, 06:51 PM) Maybe I found the reason why no one really ever picked this up. It's not all that good. The storytelling/pacing was pretty bad in ep 6. It felt like things were just sorta happening with no real explanation or some half-assed one and things got confusing at times. The action kinda sucks and the voice acting isn't really that good either. Kinda very disappointed.
Yeah Episode 6 was pretty bad compared to the first five episodes, though I'm going to keep watching if subs keep coming since it's already half the series.

HEEEy ;D Im really sorry i came so late just found this forum tho
wink.gif

I like Ayakashi!! id prefer it by sub since i alredy have watched the 6 others in Japanese.
Tho i love the serie, but as you say ep 6 was wierd..

is there comming new every week and subed one and dubbed each weak??

QUOTE (Bakkinius @ Mar 26 2008, 12:57 PM) HEEEy ;D Im really sorry i came so late just found this forum tho
wink.gif

I like Ayakashi!! id prefer it by sub since i alredy have watched the 6 others in Japanese.
Tho i love the serie, but as you say ep 6 was wierd..

is there comming new every week and subed one and dubbed each weak??
I think the series has finished or almost finished airing in Japan. Most groups have either dropped it though while others are moving a really slow pace.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Mar 26 2008, 03:19 PM) I think the series has finished or almost finished airing in Japan. Most groups have either dropped it though while others are moving a really slow pace.
Thnx
smile.gif
To baad tho..
sad.gif

Can't say I've ever seen this happen before. A group just released a batch torrent for all of Ayakashi without ever releasing any single episodes before it. Oh well, at least I get to finish Ayakashi and hopefully the rest is better than the last episode.

Edit: Well actually I think they may have done 1 and 2, but still 3-12 in one go is a big surprise.

Is it a fake or is it the real thing ?
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Apr 01 2008, 03:13 PM) Is it a fake or is it the real thing ?
wink.gif

Looking at the torrent itself it has files for all 12 episodes so I assume it's fine and it's from a rather known group that I don't think would try and pull that kind of thing.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back