Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
For some odd reason some avatars aren't showing up for some users. I myself is included it looks like. Although I change it to something on my PC but it doesn't even load at all.

On a side note the front page sometimes acts up by having most of the text in blue and in a slightly bigger font at times as well.

dchaosblade

- Lord of Chaos
Retired
Your avatar looks just fine to me atm o.o

Though, I was having a problem before where if I tried to change my avatar to another file on my computer, instead of changing the avatar image it would just resize my old avatar to the new one's dimensions. I was able to get around this by uploading my avatar to a site (my personal webspace) and use the URL as my avvy.

Have not experienced the front page problem you mention at all.

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
blink.gif

Ok now it's working, but before it took forever to try and load it, but in the end failed. I kind of wonder if daft-sama is tweaking the site again? I mean it could explain why certain things are acting up for some people I guess.

Although some member's avatar that normally does show up tend to take a long time to try and load though which makes me wonder what's going on with the site at times, and is it just me here?
blink.gif

*edit*

For some odd reasoning it seems that my avatar comes and goes, and sometimes the front page looks a bit different every now and again. Sometimes things go back to normal when I clear out my browsing history, but not always though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more