Are you new? Please introduce yourself here.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (LanaFrog @ Oct 22 2011, 06:55 PM) Good chance to test out my new quoting abilities... Haha! Thanks! Third Post and I'm already part of a club \(^__^)/ hahaha. I did manage to read the forum rules and.. I hope this quoting does work.
alright you have just learned how to qoute ^^ well then Lana what anime can I suggest you for starters hmm... do you like to begin with comedy, drama, action, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, psychological, surrealistic...? not to be a partypopper but lets take conversation elsewhere before a mod scold us, this is the intro thread after all
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Oct 22 2011, 05:49 PM) P.S. With your youth, spunkiness and cuteness...you are sure to catch many an FTV male admirer...have fun!
wink.gif

Haha I'm guessing this is what you edited in.. but
ohmy.gif
More servants for me! ^__^ (Just kidding
tongue.gif
)

Aloha Lana:3. Welcome to FTV!

2irqjhe.jpg

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here and have a lot of fun
biggrin.gif
!

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Oct 24 2011, 08:59 AM)Aloha Lana:3. Welcome to FTV!

2irqjhe.jpg

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here and have a lot of fun
biggrin.gif
!
Thank you! I will!
laugh.gif

Heheh as long as you don't overdo it with the quoting here you'll do fine. Most of the time it makes it easier if you address the person here. Although eventually you might pick up on some of the regular's nicknames here if you hang out here long enough.
wink.gif

Like with Jun-tan, who gave you a doggie pic. Also, ImTakes is known around here as Yaya-san, but I tend to call her Aya-tan for a various reason of course.
tongue.gif

Also, myself I'm known as wolfie-san, hopefully I'll see you around in the other threads that are on these boards.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Magnalover @ Dec 27 2011, 01:19 AM) Hi Everyone,
I am new to the site and I would like to know how find the download page. Please help me out
biggrin.gif

Hello, Happy New Year and welcome, Magnalover! I hope by now you have taken the time to read the General Rules as they apply to spamming, posting, flaming, and trolling. Should any questions arise, please feel free to make use of the Mods on the forum and of course, the search button.
wink.gif

As to your question with regards to the download page...use the link provided to browse for what you seek:
http://anime.fansub.tv/browse.php/
If what you seek is not there, then ask in the Anime request thread:
http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=1379
May the above information help and once again, welcome!
wink.gif

Hello, I'm new! posting from the heartland of America, autodidact and polymath. Nice to be here.
wink.gif

QUOTE (lypiphera @ Apr 06 2012, 02:57 AM)Hello, I'm new! posting from the heartland of America, autodidact and polymath. Nice to be here.
wink.gif

Hey and welcome to Fansub.tv lypiphera. Always glad to see a new forum member
biggrin.gif

Don't forget to check out the General Rules And if you have any questions at anytime, message one of the team members or a sempai.
Hope you have a great time hanging around with all the epic people here on the forums. ^^

Welcome lypiphera! I hope you'll stick around and chat with us
smile.gif

Glad to see a new member here
tongue.gif
ohmy.gif
Hope you have nice stay and be sure to stay active
wink.gif

Welcome lypiphera, I hope you ahve a good time here :3.

Welcome lypiphera ! I hope you'll have a good time here with us =)

Between, can you tell us what anime/manga you're watching/reading for the moment
ohmy.gif
? I'm quite curious xD

so this is where this thread went, whoops
biggrin.gif

Also: Welcome everyone from like 2007 onwards XD

Well, I finally decided to join and post.

Two things: I love fansubs. I have loved Anime ever since I was introduced to the original Starblazers - Japanese Version. Much later I got to see Giant Robo, one of the Greatest Anime of all time, along with Neon Genesis and I have not stopped since then.

The first fansub I saw was Samurai 7 (which allowed me to see this series more than a year before it was even licensed here in the US.

I have been hooked forever.

I am hooked. There is just not enough Anime on American TV. And Cartoon Network does not count.

I hope to find new things to explore here. I also own a few series I can talk about here.

Your username is an interesting one, Hercules40
wink.gif
Welcome to FTV and look forward to your active participation herein. Make sure to read the General Rules with regards to posting, spamming, going off topic, swearing, flaming, trolling, etc.
If you are looking for a specific thread, use the search button before asking one of the Mods and/or Sempais. And we are here to help as well, so just ask anyone of us.
wink.gif

Of course, the most important factor remains...have fun! Welcome!
p.s. I too enjoyed Samurai 7. Was a very good series back in the day.

My name is Isabelle Bichindaritz.. I am new here and Glad to be a
part of the community. Hoping to have a lovely time with ya all,
Heard a lot about this forum but never had a chance to get
myself registered.Well here I am at last and have a chance to be a part in your community.

best regard

Isabelle Bichindaritz

Welcome to the community
wink.gif
Isabelle I moved your post to this thread where new members introduce themselves.

QUOTE (bellebichin @ Apr 28 2012, 06:01 PM) My name is Isabelle Bichindaritz.. I am new here and Glad to be a
myself registered.Well here I am at last and have a chance to be a part in your community.
best regard
Isabelle Bichindaritz
Hello and welcome to FTV, Isabelle Bichindaritz. Just help yourself and read the post above yours with regards to the General Rules and the rest. Remember to use the search button when looking up a particular topic and if confounded, just ask a Mod or a Sempais...have fun and look forward to seeing you in the forums.
wink.gif

QUOTE (bellebichin @ Apr 29 2012, 04:01 AM) My name is Isabelle Bichindaritz.. I am new here and Glad to be a

best regard

Isabelle Bichindaritz

Welcome, Isabelle, hope you enjoy being around here, see you on the forums ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back