Are you new? Please introduce yourself here.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

julez

-chibi
Retired
Welcome BlackCherry1 to FTV forums

Take a look around and don't hesistate to join in on the conversations! Read the rules if you are unsure of anything, and you can always ask a mod or sempai too!

Noshi

-sama
Retired
Hey guys! I used to be an active member years ago
Who still remembers me?

I just randomly felt like dropping by and see how things are going. Seems like there are still a lot of active people from the old days haha.

Anyways, I hope everyone is alright and I'll probably stick around a bit. Also merry christmas eh!

ImTakes

sama
Retired
QUOTE (Noshi @ Dec 24 2014, 12:08 PM)Hey guys! I used to be an active member years ago
Who still remembers me?

I just randomly felt like dropping by and see how things are going. Seems like there are still a lot of active people from the old days haha.
Anyways, I hope everyone is alright and I'll probably stick around a bit. Also merry christmas eh!
I remember a sweet little girl who used to bark around ftv orders...long ago.
So nice to see you again after so long and even moreso to think you may even "hang out a bit." Make sure you review the ftv rules about flaming folks, double posts, etc..

Look forward to chatting with you again dear Noshi!

Nahrallah

-dono
Retired
Welcome back Noshi!

Welcome to all Fansub.TV all newcomers!
Reading the General Rules is a good place to start.
Feel free to message any Fansub.TV moderators if you need help.

Noshi

-sama
Retired
Thank you for your warm welcome! ^^

I'm glad to still see you guys around, I hope you had a nice Christmas

Really reliving the nostalgia of activity around this forum, fond memories!

Nahrallah

-dono
Retired
Hi 6W!
You're a real old timer!
It's good to see you drop by. It's been much too long!

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±
Retired
QUOTE (wwwwww @ Dec 29 2014, 08:36 PM) wow, hello.

Many years has passed, I'm so old now
And it finally clicked. I now realize what the 6w foss thing was all aboot.

Also, if you think you're old, you should get http://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/ducky_year_of_the_horse/ and feel young once more.