April Fool

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Clowd

-san
Kouhai
Well, i got a friend pretty harshly...
QUOTE [18:13] clowd10025: man it was good while it lasted
[18:13] clowd10025: http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1403.0
[18:13] clowd10025: dunno
[18:13] clowd10025: life isnt as fun anymore..
[18:14] smdepot: WHY THE **** WOULD YOU PUSH THAT ON ME?
[18:14] smdepot: dude
[18:14] smdepot: life is always worth living
[18:14] smdepot: seriously
[18:14] smdepot: you must be joking
[18:14] smdepot: there's ups and downs
[18:14] clowd10025: imm gonna sign off
[18:14] clowd10025: probably for the last time...
[18:14] smdepot: no
[18:14] smdepot: call a help line or something
[18:14] smdepot: don't do this
[18:14] clowd10025: april 1st 2007
[18:14] clowd10025: think man....
[18:14] clowd10025: XD
[18:14] clowd10025: POW~!
[18:14] smdepot: YOU F---ING PIECE OF s**t
[18:14] clowd10025: AHAHA
[18:15] smdepot: I SHOULD SLIT YOUR THROAT
[18:15] clowd10025: srry
[18:15] clowd10025: ;p;
[18:15] clowd10025: im an ass whole
[18:15] clowd10025: 0-o
[18:15] clowd10025: srry man
[18:15] clowd10025: lol
[18:15] clowd10025: thanks though
[18:15] clowd10025: Cheesy
[18:15] smdepot: LOL
[18:15] clowd10025: good to see that youres a nice person !
[18:15] smdepot: you totally take the cake today man
[18:15] smdepot: i won't spoil it
[18:15] clowd10025: lol
[18:15] clowd10025: k
[18:15] clowd10025: kool
[18:15] smdepot: man
[18:15] smdepot: you almost made me cry
[18:15] clowd10025: 0-0
[18:16] smdepot: lol
[18:16] smdepot: nice
[18:16] smdepot: you win
[18:16] smdepot: oh man
[18:16] clowd10025: heart still poundin
[18:16] clowd10025: damn im saving this chat
[18:16] clowd10025: XD

yeah.. i can be mean
anywho, explanation. If you pranked anyone in some way today. post it, and let us mean people laugh ^^

You know that not really funny if a person tell u that when it not april fool and say it everyday....it lost it meaning.....>.>

But, see you must be in the spirit of the holiday, the point of April fools is to really tick people off 0-o

QUOTE (Clowd @ Apr 01 2007, 06:45 PM) But, see you must be in the spirit of the holiday, the point of April fools is to really tick people off 0-o
yea your post is funny today but that person was telling me on days before that

mm, I got my roomy. Before he woke up today, I got on his computer, and took a screenshot of his desktop; then set the screenshot as his background. I then proceeded to remove all the icons from his desktop (right click -> arrange icons by -> show desktop icons); and set his start bar to hide and locked it.
When he woke up and got on his comp, he couldn't figure out why none of his icons or the start bar would work. Ended up restarting his comp a couple of times, until I finally told him what I'd done before he called customer support =P

NICE dchaoblade I should do that to someone even if it not april fool day just to trick them haha

CCCP did their own today, and is still there for those who didn't see it:

http://www.cccp-project.net/

And just in case after it dies, I saved an image of the page which can be seen here.

My favorite April Fools today was Google's new free wireless connection that ran a fiber optic cable through your toilet.

I like the [adult swim] april fool's joke. Well I guess technically it isn't an april's fools joke because they really are premiering the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie. The only thing is they are showing it in a window about the size of my thumb in the lower left corner, while the normal [adult swim] lineup plays.

QUOTE (Shifty @ Apr 01 2007, 09:27 PM)any 1 seen the DB site...lol i bet alot of people have fallen for that
I didnt fall for that after the Tokyotosho april fool last year that made me delete my bittorrent program for awhile I know it was a april fool joke for any site now >.>
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Apr 01 2007, 09:32 PM)I like the [adult swim] april fool's joke. Well I guess technically it isn't an april's fools joke because they really are premiering the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie. The only thing is they are showing it in a window about the size of my thumb in the lower left corner, while the normal [adult swim] lineup plays.hummm no wonder what was that I was was like wtf is that small window is.

lol, I bet there's some people leaning up close to the tv, using a magnifying glass, and watching it xD

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH That was a cruel April Fool's Joke.

There was a torrent for Bleach: Memories of Nobody on Tokyo Toshokan and I was so happy and instantly started downloading it. It just finished about 5 minutes ago and it ain't no Bleach. Turned out to be the movie The Holiday with Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and Jude Law. I really want to hurt someone now after that prank.

Uhhhh.... nothing happen to me.....
Guess im not part of this group but i can tell ya one thing is that i pulled one on myself, which probley dosn't count huh? even if it dosn't i hope that it will i will tell you it....
So i told myself i would download a movie today but i didn't so i got mad and told myself why.... and i replyed april fools, i found the movie and bang i watched it. "I" was so happy
biggrin.gif
i couldn't stop laughing hahaha.... (yay)

Share the fun!!. Plenty of sites make really good April fools gags and we can all use a laugh
biggrin.gif

Well, TT did not get, me,
ph34r.gif
my first instict was clicking anything that says anime and that ended the joke fairly quick...

Ryumaru got me.... offering season 2 of K-on:wub:. Well i did download it, and after i got it and scanned it for virus it turned out to be some old hentai
mad.gif
... ... is there nothing sacred anymore? ... i did laugh though... I fell for it

Wow, what made you DL a K-ON episode, anyway
rolleyes.gif

Ah, I love how he doesn't even mention the cd command on the homepage.

EDIT: This is so much fun. UNIX commands almost all 'work'.

Holland's april fool's:
A BoA and Taeyang (two Korean artists) live performance announcement for August 27th.
They made it look really official with a banner and details and stuff so it got spread through a lot of forums and a lot of people believed it even though it was just too good to be true XD So imo that was a pretty good one though pretty disappointing to a lot of fans lol.

(btw wasn't there an april fool's topic already?)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back