Appleseed 2

Daedroth

-oni
Retired
Famitzu Magazine has just released the first public picture of the second "Appleseed" movie which will be called "Ex Machina". The movie is based on a work by Masamune Shirow (Ghost in the Shell). The movie will be directed by Shinji Aramaki who also directed the first Appleseed movie and produced by John Woo. The movie is said to be released next year in Japan.

This movie is going to be so good. The first Appleseed move was great so if a second movie is made with the same director things shouldn't go that bad.

h10353522ex9wd.jpg

fayewong

-kikei
Kouhai
I really liked the first movie. This one will be good if my instincts are correct. The only one anime I can remember that made their anime characters 3d rendered. They're releasing the PS2 game of September in Japan. Wonder why it took them so long to come out with one. Its the first game and not the sequal to the movie.
http://appleseed.sega.jp/

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
wow, the picture is so cooool.
after i checked out with ANN, the first ova came out at 1988!!!
and the secondone was on 2004. unfortunatelly, both of them are licensed. T.T
i never saw this series or ova, but i like the picture that is posted by daedroth.
and it looks they will also make the tv series in 2006, though.
smile.gif

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
Appleseed TV - 26 episodes - aired in Hong Kong - don't know where to get this anime TV series.

The sequel to the Appleseed movie is actually called Appleseed Saga Ex Machina and is said to come out sometime this year (2007).

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more