Anyone Dream?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

what colur do u dream in?

• black and white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • colour

• i dont remember

• Total voters

wwwwww

-chibi kami sama
Retired
k bad title anyway does anyone here dream in black and white or just in colour. personally i dont know what colour i dream in because i rarely have dreams and when i do i only remember parts of it. but i presume i dream in colour as it sounds more likely.

so anyone know anything about this fact?

Well, I'm the type of person who dreams alot!
But most of the times i don't remember them~
But if i do, they are mainly silly dreams about cats & dogs.
KFC chickens are included too
dry.gif

Most of my dreams are in color!!
blink.gif

Or one main color such as red or blue~ o.o" No black & whites @_@"

When i dream it is in color. It is hyper realistic, and always makes sense. Thats really a problem when you go to sleep friday, dream that you did the weekend and wake up saturday and go to work. Except there is no work on saturday.

But like i said if and when i dream. The last time i dreamed that i know of was over a year ago.

One time I had a dream that I was dreaming... yea.. figure that one out for me... I ended up waking up from a dream inside of my dream... I'm not going to talk about it anymore... it makes my head hurt

I've been having dreams lately, and even though I know, as I'm dreaming, that they're really messed up, they feel like reality. It results in me waking up and not feeling like I slept at all
dry.gif
I don't usually remember them, but I do know they're colour.

i can't ever remember my dreams, so i can't remember their colors... all i remember from time to time is that i see myself holding hands with someone... and it's not always the same person
dry.gif

kinda sucks, i don't even remember the last time i had a lucious dream... or how do you spell that... a dream where you can have influencial effect on it.

The other night I had a dream I used the Kage Buushin no Jutsu. Why, I don't know. I just remember doing the seal and three of me popped up. I think we were at the bank trying to get new checks. I wanted Spongebob checks.

QUOTE (ghyttes @ Jul 23 2006, 11:09 AM) The other night I had a dream I used the Kage Buushin no Jutsu. Why, I don't know. I just remember doing the seal and three of me popped up. I think we were at the bank trying to get new checks. I wanted Spongebob checks.
thats.. errrrr.. different I suppose... and I thought my dreams inside of dreams were wierd

QUOTE (ghyttes @ Jul 23 2006, 09:09 PM) The other night I had a dream I used the Kage Buushin no Jutsu. Why, I don't know. I just remember doing the seal and three of me popped up. I think we were at the bank trying to get new checks. I wanted Spongebob checks.
LOL....
laugh.gif

I never had a dream about animes. I think you watch too much animes.
biggrin.gif

I both daydream and dream in my sleep, it's like a second world you're entering. And Solarwing if you watch animes all day the chance is big you'll dream about it too, speaking from own experience haha.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 23 2006, 09:20 PM) I both daydream and dream in my sleep, it's like a second world you're entering. And Solarwing if you watch animes all day the chance is big you'll dream about it too, speaking from own experience haha.
laugh.gif

Yep I think that can happen...and its already happened to you....
laugh.gif

But usually I dont even remember my dreams....
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jul 23 2006, 05:53 AM) kinda sucks, i don't even remember the last time i had a lucious dream... or how do you spell that... a dream where you can have influencial effect on it.
I have only had 1 and thats the one that go me started in IPB Coding & HTML. I am starting to learn PHP and Visual Basic coding now. Good Dream, Good Dream...

Most dreams i can't remember at all, only a few minutes after waking up.

I don't think i've ever dreamt in black and white but if i can't remember the dreams how would i know.
biggrin.gif

i dont recall if i have ever dreamt in black and white but i could have, u never know, it could be one of those film noir dreams, where i am a private detective in a hot and humid city and the lady in red walks in all hot and seductive.......
uh. what was i talking about again

I have two kinds of dreams,

-one kind is just plain BLACK and nothing else and then there might be this strange lights here and there but then it'll become plain black again...
-other one, is to have a dream.

no really, my dreams are colorful, well the naked women are.. LOL

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back