Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Final Season & Koro-sensei Quest!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Masich @ Jun 07 2015, 10:16 AM)I honestly hope on everything, above all, for a second season, this season has gotten far in the manga.
Anyways, back to the series, who believe that Nagisa will kill Koro-Sensei? Yes, I know, it will probably be the entire class (IF) that happens, but still my money is on her!.. I mean him!! ... Blame them for using a voice actress for that character! Even though it does fit + the dress up in episode 20...S2 confirmed! the test vs Elite 5 was cool yet surreal as gladiators, but with ep. 21 its Okinawa arc is my favorite so far... Gastro's VA ala Dio rules xD now that his boss appears again fits S1 finale, he deserves to die by Nagisa's fury
mad.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 19 2015, 12:00 AM)S2 confirmed! the test vs Elite 5 was cool yet surreal as gladiators, but with ep. 21 its Okinawa arc is my favorite so far... Gastro's VA ala Dio rules xD now that his boss appears again fits S1 finale, he deserves to die by Nagisa's fury
I actually found out about S2 right after I made that comment, But I was to lazy to edit (forgot).

Now, Review time!!!

For a show that is almost like the only thing I looked forward to watching this Spring...+3 others, but still that was like nothing compared to other seasons...
I can't really review this first season as I know a second will be coming, same as with the Live-action, Can't review till I seen the second and hopefully last movie.
But I can give an overall personal rating, without a reason behind it, but maybe at the end.

Overall, my rating for Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 9,3/10
Animation: 10/10
Story: 10/10
Characters: 8/10

The only thing that irritated me through the last few episodes of this first season was the amount of Explaining, worrying and monolog while they have a bloody Time limit (which was never heard of again).

QUOTE (Masich @ Jun 22 2015, 06:21 AM)The only thing that irritated me through the last few episodes of this first season was the amount of Explaining, worrying and monolog while they have a bloody Time limit (which wasthey must show more pressure in S2, i'm looking forward the arc Klyern told us:

AK: Shūgaku Ryokō-hen (Jump Super Anime Tour special OVA) fall 2013 - 8/10
AK: Deai no Jikan (Jump Super Anime Festa special / 2nd OVA) fall 2014 - 7/10
Ansatsu Kyōshitsu (1st TV series 22 episodes) winter to spring 2015 - 9/10

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Sotsugyō-hen, new movie and 2nd TV anime coming next year

Title: ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM -Graduation Arc-
Japanese: 暗殺教室 -卒業編-
Theatrical release dates: 21/3/2015 (1st live-action film), 25/9/2015 (BR/DVD) and 2016 (2nd film)
Directors: Eiichiro Hasumi and Takeshi Furusawa
Written by: Yusei Matsui and Tatsuya Kanazawa
Studio: Robot
Theme song: "Koro-sensations (殺センセーションズ)" by Senseitions (せんせーションズ)

Main cast: Koro-sensei (殺せんせー) voiced by Kazunari Ninomiya
Teachers: Tadaomi Karasuma (烏間 惟臣) played by Kippei Shiina
Irina Jelavić (イリーナ・イェラビッチ) played by Jiyoung
Akira Takaoka (鷹岡 明) played by Masanobu Takashima
Aguri Yukimura (雪村 あぐり) played by Mirei Kiritani
3-E students: Nagisa Shiota (潮田 渚) played by Ryosuke Yamada
Kaede Kayano (茅野 カエデ) / Akari Yukimura (雪村 あかり) played by Maika Yamamoto
Karma Akabane (赤羽 業 / カルマ) played by Masaki Suda
Manami Okuda (奥田 愛美) played by Miku Uehara
Yukiko Kanzaki (神崎 有希子) played by Mio Yuki
Rio Nakamura (中村 莉桜) played by Seika Taketomi
Itona Horibe (堀部 糸成) played by Seishirō Kato
Jiritsu Shikō Kotei Hōdai / Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery / Ritsu (律) played by Kanna Hashimoto

Taiga Okajima (岡島 大河) voiced by Ryō Naitō (TV), Takayuki Nakatsukasa (OVA 1) and Nick Haley (EN)
Hinata Okano (岡野 ひなた) voiced by Minami Tanaka (TV), Kanako Hino (OVA 1) and Didi Archilla (EN)
Hinano Kurahashi (倉橋 陽菜乃) voiced by Hisako Kanemoto (TV), Ayaka Fukuyama (OVA 1) and Kristen McGuire (EN)
Kōki Mimura (三村 航輝) voiced by Shinya Takahashi (TV), Tomohiro Yamaguchi (OVA 1) and Joel McDonald (EN)
Masayoshi "Justice" Kimura (木村 正義) by Shunsuke Kawabe (TV), Akihiro Hashida (OVA 1) and Jean Luc Hester (EN)

Rinka Hayami (速水 凛香) voiced by Shiho Kawaragi (TV), Miho Morisaki (OVA 1) and Jamie Marchi (EN)
Takuya Muramatsu (村松 拓哉) voiced by Kōki Harasawa (TV), Takayuki Miyamoto (OVA 1) and Eric Cherry (EN)
Sumire Hara (原 寿美鈴) voiced by Miho Hino (TV), Nozomi Yamane (OVA 1) and Michelle Lee (EN)
Kirara Hazama (狭間 綺羅々) voiced by Fūko Saitō (TV), Asumi Sakamoto (OVA 1) and Terri Doty (EN)

Ryūnosuke Chiba (千葉 龍之介) voiced by Junji Majima (TV) and Marcus Stimac (EN)
Yuzuki Fuwa (不破 優月) voiced by Kana Ueda (TV) and Kristi Kang (EN)
Ryōma Terasaka (寺坂 竜馬) voiced by Subaru Kimura (TV) and Marcus Stimac (EN)
Taisei Yoshida (吉田 大成) voiced by Yoshiyuki Shimozuma (TV) and Orion Pitts (EN)
Sōsuke Sugaya (菅谷 創介) voiced by Eiji Miyashita (TV) and Kyle Phillips (EN)
Kōtarō Takebayashi (竹林 考太郎) voiced by Takahiro Mizushima (TV) and Scott Hinze (EN)
Movie PV: http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z_Oq2DkewfY?autoplay=1&rel=0
Live-action site: http://ansatsu-movie.com/

QUOTE (Noshi @ Mar 08 2015, 10:45 AM)Lol I just checked the live action trailer.. well at least half of it
They did a really meh job animating Koro sensei. I'm not a fan of Japanese movies in general, but Japan really lags behind in that kind of stuffjust found the 1st subbed, i liked it so i'm looking forward its sequel and s2
happy.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Sep 24 2015, 03:59 AM)QUOTE (Noshi @ Mar 08 2015, 10:45 AM)Lol I just checked the live action trailer.. well at least half of it
They did a really meh job animating Koro sensei. I'm not a fan of Japanese movies in general, but Japan really lags behind in that kind of stuff. just found the 1st subbed, i liked it so i'm looking forward its sequel and s2Seen the movie 3 days ago..., seeing Black butler in a Live-action, was okay. But, having seen this so called Live-action adaptation of Assassination Classroom? I personally hate it all the way throughout my bones... Koro-Sensei = Okay! as in voice not animation, everyone else? (aside from whoever did Akira Takaoka *the crazy teacher*) Just Horrible! All the scenes that we have seen in the anime, were all cut short, leaving not a single bit of character development for Anyone!!! apart from Nagisa... Which left in my taste.. Toooooo much screening time on him.

I always make it a deal to view adaptations as an individual, but even in such case, this was just horribly put together, in backgrounds, places, decors, acting (again apart from the crazy teacher), just horrible. Although even with that in mind the last bit with the crazy teacher also gotten ruined very quick/cut off if you ask me.

I know that Japanese Live-action movies aren't as good as Koreans, same goes for the acting, and Koreans aren't good in animation compared to the Japanese... but... why do they never try a collaboration?! >.> (Just a side note, I know a ton of possible reasons why not... it's just a note)

As a final note (I really have a Note issue), this is my personal comment, feel free to go into a discussion with me (PM me), but I am honestly Never going to watch that second movie part... Now, if you all would excuse me, going to marathon the Anime to rejuvenate... so to speak.

Assassination Classroom: Second Season, continuing right after the summer arc

QUOTE (Masich @ Sep 24 2015, 08:31 AM)going to watch that second movie part... Now, if you all would excuse me, going to marathon the Animei just marathoned it all prior S2, fun ep.1 with Koro-sensei shipping couples
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jan 24 2015, 09:46 PM)for ending the animation. 22 eps so maybe they can reach the consultation after the "godlike" hitman?they just aired the Reaper arc recently, he looks like a Ajin IBM at times or Red-Skull as his real face'... but Nagisa's mother 'dark phase' really took the cake in ep.9 this s2, scariest so far :/ no wonder why her kid a hell of a daughter son
ohmy.gif

And Thus, with last episode, which was basically an epilogue, we end a great series! Or is it?
Just kidding! I find it great, but I am not giving it a 10 to be honest.

The entire Anime adaptation was great, and basically 95% of it was correctly done in comparison with its original Manga.

Story wise, this was very nice, some antics, some jokes (Okay okay, A Lot of jokes and humor), some serious stuff here and there. But, I do find a few certain things such as Nagisa, a bit annoying towards the end.
In many series, you can often notice when the turning wheel comes and we are heading towards the end. For this series, it was a bit sudden, although of course anticipated.

I'm not going to spoil it!, but Episode 25 (what I actually consider the end, not 26) and for those who have watched it. My god that whole goodbye part was annoying! I was crying for Koro Sensei and his last words, I did not care for everyone slow Yes/Present stuff in between!!

Overall, my rating for Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 8,25/10
Animation: 10/10
Story: 9/10 (That one thing that did not get used from the manga in the anime at the end, that one person).
Characters: 7/10 (suffers 1 point compared to the first season for the ridiculous amount of narration and trying to be a hero stuff which did not even last 17 seconds, Really bugged me on: Why did you even try?).
Feels/Feelings: 7/10

Assassination Classroom. You know... I hope that extra last Koro-Sensei spin off gets an OVA... Now that would be perfect and even better in my personal opinion. Because... in the end? I only watched this for Koro Sensei.

Koro-sensei Quest!, short series parody? Assassination Classroom isn't over yet

Masich said:
I hope that extra last Koro-Sensei spin off gets an OVA... Now that would be perfect and even better in my personal opinion. Because... in the end? I only watched this for Koro Sensei.
you mean this new ONA series? Ep.1 reminds me A0THS, or Puchimas a bit :lol:

Masich said:
I love this so much! I know the manga since 2012, having it animated is honestly such a joy.
I am hoping Irina Jelavić will be joining them soon, then it will be complete!
its short spinoff already did in ep.6 (though she debuted in #3), now that silver berserker and his master arrive... Spoiling Kuro's identity! xD as Itona joins 3-E to become the funniest instead of strongest, i wonder if he has a bug too?:huh:

Assassination Classroom: 365 Days movie, Finale for real? full weakness list xD

Masich said:
My god that whole goodbye part was annoying! I was crying for Koro Sensei and his last words, I did not care for everyone slow Yes/Present stuff in between!!
ironically its recap felt long, still tearjerker yet nagisa's mom creeps me out -_-

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back