Another ~Love~ Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Mune

-mew
Retired
First of all~ I'm really sorry for posting this "Topic" <-- That's for the "Moderators"
I know you "Locked" couple of topics before this one~ But i had to post again~

I need to know something important!! You see .. There is this friend of mine~
Many people really loves her .. Actually, there is this one person who loves her from the BOTTOM of his heart~
He is "CRAZY" about her, and she really appreciate his feelings~
But for some reason, she can't love anyone ... She doesn't know what "LOVE" is anyway~

I mean! I have the same problem as hers!
Does that mean i'm a heartless person? I don't value other people emotions?
Am i going to be like this for ever? Why am i like this anyway?! o_O"

It starts to worry me you know!!!~ T_T

QUOTE First of all~ I'm really sorry for posting this "Topic" <-- That's for the "Moderators"
well hmm I hope they don't get angry~

QUOTE I need to know something important!! You see .. There is this friend of mine~
Many people really loves her .. Actually, there is this one person who loves her from the BOTTOM of his heart~
He is "CRAZY" about her, and she really appreciate his feelings~
But for some reason, she can't love anyone ... She doesn't know what "LOVE" is anyway~
DO I??
blink.gif
am writing love poems heheh~kidding she is not talking about me or is SHE!!!
hmm love?? *writing love peom*

Love is not something you can command.
The fact that someone else loves you does not mean the feeling is mutual. That is why love is so delicate and wondeful.

Dont worry, I'm sure you will find real love. (I know its a cliche answer, but thats the best one I have!). Plus, considering how much of a nice person you seem to be, I'm certain you are not heartless. You just have not meet the right person, in the right conditions at the right time. (Yes, there are lots of conditions!!)

Just take your time and be yourself. You are better to wait a bit and be really happy than to make a quick choice and be un-happy for a long time!

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 7 2005, 03:32 PM)
I mean! I have the same problem as hers!
Does that mean i'm a heartless person? I don't value other people emotions?
Am i going to be like this for ever? Why am i like this anyway?! o_O"

It starts to worry me you know!!!~ T_T
Youre not alone!!
I have never felt in love, although I had a girlfriend I ignored her because I didnt like her, even though she liked me. In the end, she dumped me
tongue.gif

What is love? i dont love anyone, not even myself, or my family...i only want to kill myself *the thoughts i had for last 4 years o_O*

A couple of years ago i was really suicidal, was really bored to death with school and life, fortunately i dicovered anime
tongue.gif

Its kind of hard to find love when your so much in love with your hobby as I am but if the right girl comes along I hope we can make it happen.

Let me ask a question? Would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to have the same love for anime as you do or even be a bigger Otaku Turn on or Turn off let me know.

It would be cool to find a GF which enjoys anime as much as i do, it would be sweet to sit down on a sunday night with my GF watching a good anime
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 7 2005, 02:32 PM) First of all~ I'm really sorry for posting this "Topic" <-- That's for the "Moderators"
I know you "Locked" couple of topics before this one~ But i had to post again~

Don't worry about as long as people stay on topic, and help you with your questions i will keep it open. But if things get out of hand i will lock it.

As for your friend, which type of love doesn't she have. Or does she miss them all?

Because it's kinda strange that you don't love anything (but that doesn't mean your heartless, you can also care for something without loving it) But does she love her parents and family or doesn't she even love them. Or is it boys in general that she doesn't love?

yep, there are many types of love. Mune, from knowing you on the forums, I wouldn't say you don't know love. Perhaps you haven't been "in love" with someone before, but you definately know what it is to love. If you didn't, you would be a mean and nasty person. But thats not the Mune that we know.
biggrin.gif

I've not found the right person yet either. I guess when you find that special person that you really love and want to spend the rest of your life with and the feeling is mutual, you'll know. Everything will just feel as if it fits between you and that special person. But Bold was right. Just have patience and choose carefully.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Dec 7 2005, 09:38 AM) It would be cool to find a GF which enjoys anime as much as i do, it would be sweet to sit down on a sunday night with my GF watching a good anime
biggrin.gif

Would be very nice , people in my class laugh at me for drawing it and always talking about it hehe, it should be more popular here
ph34r.gif

i`ve never had a girlfriend before, guess i`m not the only one who thinks im ugly ;_;

Well i guess if this person loves you, You gotta stick with him ( of course im gonna say that),, Well i have the same situation that mune's friend and mune also have... she doesnt know the meaning of love,, But do i wanna give up? no, because if there is anything that made my life better its her,, and yah i wanna answer this question about trust here,,, I can trust her with everything

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 7 2005, 10:25 AM) Don't worry about as long as people stay on topic, and help you with your questions i will keep it open. But if things get out of hand i will lock it.
Hai hai Sensei~
laugh.gif
Thank you!!!~ -^^-

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 7 2005, 10:25 AM) As for your friend, which type of love doesn't she have. Or does she miss them all?

Because it's kinda strange that you don't love anything (but that doesn't mean your heartless, you can also care for something without loving it) But does she love her parents and family or doesn't she even love them. Or is it boys in general that she doesn't love?
Well! As i mentioned before, i'm having the same problem as her~ =_="
I do love my family, i love my hobbies .. etc.

But there is this person who is "DEEPLY" in love with me~
However, i don't feel that! I mean .. i really like that person! But i don't have the same "Passion" as his!
dry.gif

Why does he love me so much anyway?? .. i have no idea!!
blink.gif

QUOTE (Chiba @ Dec 7 2005, 11:17 AM) yep, there are many types of love. Mune, from knowing you on the forums, I wouldn't say you don't know love. Perhaps you haven't been "in love" with someone before, but you definately know what it is to love. If you didn't, you would be a mean and nasty person. But thats not the Mune that we know.
biggrin.gif

EEEEEH!!!!~ O.O" "I know what it is to love?!" Interesting!!~
However, i can be "Mean and Nasty" when i have exams T_T

QUOTE (Chiba @ Dec 7 2005, 11:17 AM) I've not found the right person yet either. I guess when you find that special person that you really love and want to spend the rest of your life with and the feeling is mutual, you'll know. Everything will just feel as if it fits between you and that special person. But Bold was right. Just have patience and choose carefully.
smile.gif

Well! I kind of understand what you are saying~ -^^-
But how should i deal with the poor guy?!~ T_T

Hmm... at least , dont give him false hopes!!, that would heartbreak him afterwards!

Well maybe this person loves her because she is sweet and nice,, How to deal with him? i dont know,, Just dont leave him, Maybe that will break his heart..

thank you wceend thats the word im looking for,,, Just dont give him false hopes...you said he's crazy about you, And giving him false hopes and then telling him no would really heartbreak him...

[edit button. -ben]

QUOTE But there is this person who is "DEEPLY" in love with me~
mune!!!
ph34r.gif
who is he you never told me about something like that T-T
1-tomo's words---->love is the most important thing in the person life..
2-my friendo's words--->the love is the most painful thing...
3-also my friendo's words---> love love love hmmm she does not no ^__^

if you didn't fall in love that doesn't mean that ur heartless!!

QUOTE (wceend @ Dec 7 2005, 12:01 PM)Hmm... at least , dont give him false hopes!!, that would heartbreak him afterwards!
False Hopes!!!
dry.gif
Interesting!!~
You know!! I did tell him that "I don't love you, but i like you! I don't want to lie" o_O"
Does that mean i'm giving him false hopes, or did i break his heart already?! =_="

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Dec 7 2005, 12:03 PM)Well maybe this person loves her because she is sweet and nice,, How to deal with him? i dont know,, Just dont leave him, Maybe that will break his heart..
You think i'm sweet and nice?!!!
blink.gif
You should ask Tomo-chan first!!
She will tell you how "sweet & nice" i am~ Tomo?
dry.gif

What's up with "leave" him thingy?! o_O"

QUOTE (tomo @ Dec 7 2005, 12:30 PM) mune!!!
ph34r.gif
who is he you never told me about something like that T-T
Qiu%yue#$29!!lkuewuew#$lss!!! Mind your own business alright!!~
dry.gif

QUOTE (tomo @ Dec 7 2005, 12:30 PM)if you didn't fall in love that doesn't mean that ur heartless!!
Woah!! That's so sweet~ -^^- *Hugs*

woa, your responses are always so funny , lol , maybe tel him you like him as a friend , not as a lover, maybe that would work

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back