Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Hey guys ^-^
does anyone have a DDL for Shugo Chara 13? It would be very much appreciated. Please and thank you

QUOTE (Roran_dragon @ Apr 20 2008, 11:43 PM) Hey guys ^-^
does anyone have a DDL for Shugo Chara 13? It would be very much appreciated. Please and thank you
Here's a link I found: Shugo Chara Episode 13

QUOTE (justin87 @ Apr 20 2008, 11:57 PM)Anybody has ddl of Kaiba 1 in mkv?
Kaiba 01 [MKV]
LINK HERE

Ok I kind of have two requests to direct download.

One was hoping for Sumomomo Momomo episode 23 is possible since it was an OVA, and if the seires isn't licensed yet.

As for the second. Although the .avi version of Kyouran Kazoku Nikki - 02 since I'm borderlining on that one and I want to decide wither or not to keep that series.

I found a link for Kyouran Kazoku Nikki episode 2 AVI: Kyouran Kazoku Nikki episode 2

As for Sumomomo Momomo, I didn't quite find the episode, but I kind of remember seeing the request in the past, so you might find something if you look in the previous pages, but that request may have been made a while ago.

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Apr 22 2008, 08:17 PM) As for Sumomomo Momomo, I didn't quite find the episode, but I kind of remember seeing the request in the past, so you might find something if you look in the previous pages, but that request may have been made a while ago.
Yeah the guy was looking for episode 24, and it was a torrent or something like that. I'm looking for 23 since 24 was posted onto this site, but not 23 for some strange reason though.

QUOTE (himefansub @ Apr 21 2008, 08:19 PM)anyone have a DDL for Sugar Sugar Rune raw for episode 34 & 35?
Could only find episode 34.
sad.gif

Sugar Sugar Rune 34 RAW [AVI]
LINK HERE

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 22 2008, 11:00 PM)One was hoping for Sumomomo Momomo episode 23 is possible since it was an OVA, and if the seires isn't licensed yet.
Sumomomomomomo Momomomomomomo 23 [AVI]
wacko.gif

LINK HERE

QUOTE (justin87 @ Apr 23 2008, 11:27 AM)anybody can give me a ddl of Code Geass R2 ep 2[Syndicate-Menclave] avi version? Thanks a lot.
Sorry but in this site considers Code Geass R2 a licensed series, so no one can provide you with a download link.

oh, hello there : )
i'm a new member (oh, how creative), but anyway, i've been desperately looking around for koisuru tenshi angelique ~kagayaki no ashita~ raws (since i believe that until now, there has been no group subbing it).

i believe that someone has already asked for this anime, but no answer has come, so i thought that as i'm really looking for it, it would not hurt to ask a second time.
another thing that might be important; i've already tried downloading from tokyotosho, but the torrents appear to be not working :/

oh well, that's it : D thank you guys for your attention, and sorry for any bad grammar (hohohoho O:).

QUOTE (Meny @ Apr 23 2008, 03:49 PM)oh, hello there : )
i'm a new member (oh, how creative), but anyway, i've been desperately looking around for koisuru tenshi angelique ~kagayaki no ashita~ raws (since i believe that until now, there has been no group subbing it).

i believe that someone has already asked for this anime, but no answer has come, so i thought that as i'm really looking for it, it would not hurt to ask a second time.
another thing that might be important; i've already tried downloading from tokyotosho, but the torrents appear to be not working :/

oh well, that's it : D thank you guys for your attention, and sorry for any bad grammar (hohohoho O:).

I believe it has been subbed by c1anime. Anyway, if you don't like torrents, the first 5 AVIs are on veoh. Link here.

If you really want RAWs I can probably muster some links up with a more thorough search, but I can't right now.

I decided to watch D. Gray Man again, the only problem is that the episodes I need aren't hosted on fansub anymore
sad.gif
does anyone know where else I can direct download episodes 13-25 ? (the rest I can get here...) thank you

QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 24 2008, 08:53 AM)I decided to watch D. Gray Man again, the only problem is that the episodes I need aren't hosted on fansub anymore
sad.gif
does anyone know where else I can direct download episodes 13-25 ? (the rest I can get here...) thank you
here are all the episodes on torrent.

and here is http and http with better graf... ******

I can't use torrents...
tongue.gif

But thanks, the 2nd link with better quality seems good... they are subbed in english though right?

hi guys i was wondering if anyone had mushiuta in xvid. i'm kinda lookin for the whole series.i think serious business subbed it and it has to be xvid because i want to view it on my ps3 thanks guys.

QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 24 2008, 09:20 AM) I can't use torrents...
tongue.gif

But thanks, the 2nd link with better quality seems good... they are subbed in english though right?
all the links are translated to english and all links should be goood

QUOTE I believe it has been subbed by c1anime. Anyway, if you don't like torrents, the first 5 AVIs are on veoh. Link here.

If you really want RAWs I can probably muster some links up with a more thorough search, but I can't right now.

i really thank you, but that is actually the first season (Koi suru tenshi Angelique ~When The Heart Awakes ~ and ~ Kokoro no Mezameru Toki ~ are the first season), i'm looking for the Kagayaki no Ashita one (second season).

but thanks for the site anyway 8D they have some great animes in it ;D

oooh, when you have time, of course, i would be really thankful if you could, huhuhuh.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back