Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (talesweaver @ Jan 22 2008, 06:40 PM) can i request for a live torrent for gunslinger girl season 1
Sorry, but Gunslinger Girl season 1 is licensed and it's against rules to ask for/give out links to licensed anime.

Now that some people have finally decided to sub Minami-ke Okawari, could someone provide a direct download link to an avi file of the first episode? Thanks in advance.

QUOTE (Kirby Master @ Jan 22 2008, 10:00 PM) Now that some people have finally decided to sub Minami-ke Okawari, could someone provide a direct download link to an avi file of the first episode? Thanks in advance.
If you have no preference for which fansubber you want, then here: Minami ke Okawari Episode 1 AVI

I dont mind megaupload and thank you for uploading the avi version, ChronoLegend. Would you upload this same ol version(X_X, Avi) in the future?
tongue.gif

QUOTE (aruaru @ Jan 23 2008, 02:10 AM) I dont mind megaupload and thank you for uploading the avi version, ChronoLegend. Would you upload this same ol version(X_X, Avi) in the future?
tongue.gif

Uhh, well I'm not actually uploading the episodes myself. I have stated in my various previous answers to requests that I found the links, which still holds true now (and I take no credit since they're not my uploads, the only exception is when I am at home). I have a bandwidth limit at school and so I can't really afford to use it up on uploading (I need to download anime too
biggrin.gif
), so instead, I search the net for the links that people are looking for.

If you are asking for the AVI version for the rest of the series as it gets subbed, I might as well send you the site I got it from via pm. So just let me know if you want it.
wink.gif

Does anyone have a place where I can get King of Bandit Jing or Kino's Journey? I've been looking for those two for a while, but haven't been able to find them.

QUOTE (Tehcoop @ Jan 23 2008, 01:33 PM) Does anyone have a place where I can get King of Bandit Jing or Kino's Journey? I've been looking for those two for a while, but haven't been able to find them.
Well, both TV series are licensed and it is against the rules to distribute licensed material on the forums. But the OVA and movies for Kino's travels are not licensed, of which, one of the movies can be found and downloaded on this site: Kino's Travels The Country of Disease

And check your pms, I'm going to send you something you might like.
wink.gif

I was really impressed when seeing Mononoke, but its a shame that the series is dead (so far..)

But I got to learn that its a spin off, over another series, so thats why I thought I could take my chances in here
smile.gif

I wonder if anyone around here could get all the 11 "subbed?" episodes of the "Ayakashi" series which Mononoke is a spin off of,

Id be very grateful if its possible
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MikeLXXXVIII @ Jan 23 2008, 04:22 PM) I was really impressed when seeing Mononoke, but its a shame that the series is dead (so far..)

But I got to learn that its a spin off, over another series, so thats why I thought I could take my chances in here
smile.gif

If anyone around here could get all the 11 "subbed?" episodes of the "Ayakashi" series which Mononoke is a spin off of,

Id be very grateful if its possible
biggrin.gif

Sorry, but the Ayakashi: Japanese Horror Tales (or whatever it's called. something close to that) is licensed so we can't.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jan 23 2008, 02:24 PM) Sorry, but the Ayakashi: Japanese Horror Tales (or whatever it's called. something close to that) is licensed so we can't.
Thanks for the info, I feared that may be the case

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Jan 23 2008, 12:24 PM) Uhh, well I'm not actually uploading the episodes myself. I have stated in my various previous answers to requests that I found the links, which still holds true now (and I take no credit since they're not my uploads, the only exception is when I am at home). I have a bandwidth limit at school and so I can't really afford to use it up on uploading (I need to download anime too
biggrin.gif
), so instead, I search the net for the links that people are looking for.

If you are asking for the AVI version for the rest of the series as it gets subbed, I might as well send you the site I got it from via pm. So just let me know if you want it.
wink.gif

Hey, do you mind sending me the adress of the subber's website too?

hmm i can't seem to find seto no hanayome subbed. i only have up until ep 17 subbed.
the MKV files by your mom that are up on this site for download are all raw. these are also the only files i can find on the entire web for seto no hanayome 18-26.... could someone pls explain me why? or if they know of a place to download subbed ones, be so kind and let me know pls? i rly love this anime:)

Hi guys,

I would like to request for episode 1 of Mushiuta. I'm having problems downloading it. I've been trying to download this episode for weeks, but after downloading 329 KB of the file, an IO error occurs.

I have already posted this problem in the Connection Error thread but I'm hoping I can also request here since I already have the whole series except episode 1. Great thanks in advance!

QUOTE (amrit @ Jan 25 2008, 01:17 AM) hmm i can't seem to find seto no hanayome subbed. i only have up until ep 17 subbed.
the MKV files by your mom that are up on this site for download are all raw. these are also the only files i can find on the entire web for seto no hanayome 18-26.... could someone pls explain me why? or if they know of a place to download subbed ones, be so kind and let me know pls? i rly love this anime:)

What you can do is try another subbing group or wait till yourmom does an AVI version. =]

Ok I'm like the biggest idiot alive lol. It seems that when you start VLC player subtitles are always turned off... so you just have to turn subtitles on in options
smile.gif

so err... let's pretend this did not happen shall we? hehe
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back