Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Oct 04 2007, 03:14 PM) Umm, if there's a dub, then that means it's licensed. Distributing and requesting for licensed material is against the rules. So can't really help you there (if you can find the dub, don't request for the sub here XD).

QUOTE (Molcos)Also i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to obtain a copy of the anime version of Lensman, i can't seem to find it anywhere
Same situation, Lensman is a licensed movie, and therefore we cannot help you with that.
Eh....so you can't request for a site to buy the japanese version then huh? I see. Thank you for taking your time answering my question.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Inoji @ Oct 04 2007, 09:45 PM) Eh....so you can't request for a site to buy the japanese version then huh? I see. Thank you for taking your time answering my question.
biggrin.gif

If you looking to buy it that a different thing but if you looking for somewhere to watch it or dl it on the web that wont be ok I believe

QUOTE (Inoji @ Oct 04 2007, 10:45 PM)Eh....so you can't request for a site to buy the japanese version then huh? I see. Thank you for taking your time answering my question.
biggrin.gif

Eh? Buy? That's a different story, sorry, I read your post wrong.
tongue.gif
Anyways, sorry about that, and you can just buy the dub DVD and it should have the option for the original voices. Just like here at Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...nimenewsnetw-20

Amazon.com is your friend for online shopping. And sorry about the mistake I made.

QUOTE (Kit-tsukasa)Actually, the license expired to this movie according to ANN
Then why does ANN still mark it as licensed on their anime list? Anyways, Molcos, you can buy a VHS copy of Lensman and Amazon.com too. Only found one product for Lensman, and it's the original Japanese one. I don't know if there's subtitles or not, if you want to be careful, then I think you can go onto other online sites and find it (online is easier since, like Kit said, is an old anime, you probably won't find it in your everyday stores.

QUOTE (Animeluver12 @ Oct 08 2007, 12:45 PM) Umm i don't have much computer smarts and don't really know how to download anime.
But i do love anime so could someone help me
Here's a few links on how to download anime. First, here's the FAQ on how to use Bittorrent: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=1546

And here are two manuals on how to use two of the download services that are on this site:
Full Service Manual: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=3576
Self Service Manual: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=1698

QUOTE (heroesdielast @ Oct 08 2007, 11:06 PM) hey does anyone had tokimeki tonight? i loves that manga/anime, although i'm a boy. lol!
ive found the raw ones. u can dl it at tokyotosho, if u can use torrents. its got 34 episode i believe.

I asked this last page but noone seemed to have responded to it.

Does anyone have episodes 3, 5, and 6 of School Days in AVI format for direct DL? the ones on this site are only available in MKV format.
Thank you ahead of time!

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Oct 11 2007, 11:31 AM) and it was posted on the previous page by labk1ta
very sorry... I must have missed it. Thank you so much.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Oct 11 2007, 01:35 PM) Can someone share Higu-kai episode 13 by Philanthropy (or WinD, if they've made it that far ...) Need it before I can watch 14
tongue.gif
Thanks in advance!
I'm uploading the one by Hauu~ Hope that's okay for you or do you want Philantropy's since the two are essentially the same? WinD is really behind. They've only released up to 11.

Well, if you're already uploading it then that's okay, no need to upload two. I haven't watched any of their's so I wasn't sure what the subbing was like. But I'll likely replace it with WinD's later. (Up to 11? Including 11, or do you mean 10. Because I have 10 but hadn't seen 11 yet)

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Oct 11 2007, 03:07 PM) Well, if you're already uploading it then that's okay, no need to upload two. I haven't watched any of their's so I wasn't sure what the subbing was like. But I'll likely replace it with WinD's later. (Up to 11? Including 11, or do you mean 10. Because I have 10 but hadn't seen 11 yet)
My bad. I meant up to 10 (including 10). Anyways, here's 13 by Ni~paa~ not Hauu~
tongue.gif
Still the same though.

Download Link Here

EDIT: Can someone please upload the following new series:
-KimiKiss Pure Rouge by Rozen Fansubs
-Minami-Ke by Anonymous
-ef: A Tale of Memories (Conclave-Mendoi XVID)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back