Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (kinunatzs)i don't like rapidshare and megaupload because when your done downloading you have 2 wait about 100-400min. to download your next one and i hate that prenium membership thing because i have to pay
Read the post I quoted again, kinunatzs.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 24 2007, 08:52 AM) Actually, if you are a member on megaupload and downloaded the Megaupload toolbar, you can get premium access in several ways:
1) From 6pm to 12am PST, there is something call Happy Hour Premium where if you have the toolbar and a regular member, you can get premium access everyday for those 6 hours.
2) You can also win premium access from the lottery thing they have on http://megaupload.com You have 3 games per day and apparently if you play everyday, you're almost guaranteed to win a 2 day premium membership once per week.
If you get a Megaupload account and Megaupload Toolbar, you can get Premium membership every night. In other wordsm you don't necessarily have to pay for Premium membership so as long as you have the Happy Hour function.

QUOTE (Starch @ Sep 25 2007, 12:20 PM) I looking for the sub version of Gunparade Orchestra!
unsure.gif

Can someone sub Gunparade Orchestra?
we do not sub animes. we only host subbed animes. sorry to disappoint u. we have the subbed gunparade in our archives gunparade orchestra. i hope that helps
wink.gif

ps. theyre all torrents. maybe u can request someone to upload it for u just in case u cant use torrent. i know there are a lot of nice people who will do it for u if u ask them nicely.
wink.gif

Hello! I know i'm a little off topic, but... HELP!!!

I look for "Ghost in the shell: Innocence" and "Princess Mononoke" trailers. I need those I can download on my PC (BT, direct...-whatever) and not online stuff(youtube).
Pleeeeease!

QUOTE (zannet @ Sep 25 2007, 01:07 PM)Hello! I know i'm a little off topic, but... HELP!!!

I look for "Ghost in the shell: Innocence" and "Princess Mononoke" trailers. I need those I can download on my PC (BT, direct...-whatever) and not online stuff(youtube).
Pleeeeease!
Well, you are at the right thread to request since that is the purpose of this thread.

Unfortunately, if you asking for subbed trailers, we cannot provide any help for you since both of the trailers movie that you requested are licensed.
However, if you don't mind the raw trailer or english dubbed trailer, I would suggest to go to their main websites, and see whether they provide any download link for the trailer or not. (Most of the time they do provide it)
smile.gif

For the list of official websites, you can see anime news network. Good luck!

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 25 2007, 09:41 PM) Can someone upload or please tell me where I can find Romeo x Juliet 20 and 21 Xvid? everyanime.com is currently down, probably because of bandwidth and money issues.
i uploaded them for u. hope i got the right ones.
laugh.gif

romeo x juliet 20

romeo x juliet 21

My uni blocks ports so megaupload doesn't work for me as well (at least, that's what I think the reason is). It has that countdown thing, then when I click on the link to actually download the file, I get a "can't find website" error.

Oddly though, other sites like rapidshare and depositfiles do work for me. Any chance of Potemayo 11 being uploaded there? Thanks!

QUOTE (davidnsz @ Sep 27 2007, 03:56 AM) My uni blocks ports so megaupload doesn't work for me as well (at least, that's what I think the reason is). It has that countdown thing, then when I click on the link to actually download the file, I get a "can't find website" error.

Oddly though, other sites like rapidshare and depositfiles do work for me. Any chance of Potemayo 11 being uploaded there? Thanks!
i uploaded it at spendspace. i hope thatll work for u.
wink.gif

heres the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilu3z4

QUOTE (kinunatzs @ Sep 27 2007, 10:33 PM) can someone give me a link of elfen lied pls
No can do pal. Elfen lied is licensed. We can't give you any links.

QUOTE (kinunatzs @ Sep 28 2007, 12:33 AM) can someone give me a link of elfen lied pls
im afraid we cannot give u any link of elfen lied since its licensed. we do not give any links to any licensed animes. i apologize.

gee i don't know eh how about mouse,green green,ufo princess valkyrie season 1,2 and 3 just any of this anime plsssss..........!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (kinunatzs @ Sep 27 2007, 11:33 PM) gee i don't know eh how about mouse,green green,ufo princess valkyrie season 1,2 and 3 just any of this anime plsssss..........!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, sorry, but all the anime that you requested are all licensed. Try to look at Anime news network, to know whether an anime is licensed or not.

kinunatzs: Here are direct download links for Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. If you're looking for other animes to watch then wander over to the Anime Rcommendation Thread and post your request there.
smile.gif

Filename: [Froth-Bite]Dokuro-chan_-_1-2v2.avi
Filesize: 231.81 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 1 & 2

Filename: [Triad]_Dokuro-chan_-_03-04.avi
Filesize: 233 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 3 & 4

Filename: [Triad]_Dokuro-chan_-_05-06.avi
Filesize: 232.91 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 5 & 6

Filename: [Triad]_Dokuro-chan_-_07-08.avi
Filesize: 233.01 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 7 & 8

kinunatzs: Here are direct download links for Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan in rm format. I hope that you can use these. You can watch them with RealPlayer.

Filename: Dokuro-chan 01-02[2AO1934J].rm
Filesize: 63.12 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 1 & 2

Filename: Dokuro-chan 03-04[204KF94K].rm
Filesize: 59.96 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 3 & 4

Filename: Dokuro-chan 05-06[94K59FJM].rm
Filesize: 57.36 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 5 & 6

Filename: [Triad]_Dokuro-chan_-_07-08.mkv
Filesize: 61.19 MB
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 7 & 8

hmm ... just realised that the last one says that it's mkv but the filesize doesn't match.
blink.gif
Try it and see what you end up with.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back