Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hey, can a kind soul please post up the torrents for Prince of Tennis National Championship chapter 2 and onwards? the direct downloading files don't work after download but the torrent files do work. thank you!

QUOTE (annatahs @ Aug 31 2007, 07:19 PM) hey, can a kind soul please post up the torrents for Prince of Tennis National Championship chapter 2 and onwards? the direct downloading files don't work after download but the torrent files do work. thank you!
AnimeSuki has pretty much all of your non-licensed anime torrent needs. http://animesuki.com/series.php/810.html The batch torrent in there is still pretty alive, so that should be plenty good right?

Can someone please upload episodes 01 to 09 of Potemayo on MegaUpload, Rapidshare or any site where I can direct download those episodes. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Where can I find ep. 20 of Romeo x Juliet? Ep. 21 has been released, but I can't find ep. 20. Can someone upload it or show me any site for direct download?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

well im gunna take some initiative and ask, a couple of my shows that im currently watching are soon to end in a couple of episodes/already ended (Darker than Black, Kaze No Stigma, LovCom, Zombie Loan, Murder Princess for example), and im wondering if i could find anywhere to look for a list of some new shows that might be coming out this season/ new shows that have just come out? Just browse through, read descripitions, see anything that might interest me....I know i could look in ANN, but i don't think there's a list or anything or a place i can go to see new shows are there?

thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (xxanime_junkyxx @ Sep 06 2007, 12:04 PM) well im gunna take some initiative and ask, a couple of my shows that im currently watching are soon to end in a couple of episodes/already ended (Darker than Black, Kaze No Stigma, LovCom, Zombie Loan, Murder Princess for example), and im wondering if i could find anywhere to look for a list of some new shows that might be coming out this season/ new shows that have just come out? Just browse through, read descripitions, see anything that might interest me....I know i could look in ANN, but i don't think there's a list or anything or a place i can go to see new shows are there?

thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

The place you're looking for is the Anime Recommendation thread: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=26

QUOTE Where can I find ep. 20 of Romeo x Juliet? Ep. 21 has been released, but I can't find ep. 20. Can someone upload it or show me any site for direct download?

Do you mean the RAW? Because the subbers so far only subbed up to episode 19 at the most while the RAWs for episodes 20 and 21 are out by torrent.

QUOTE (shahaf12 @ Sep 07 2007, 08:42 AM) i need
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
in his RAW version!!!
please
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has been licensed. Links to licensed anime will not be made available on FTV. Please read the General Rules.

Shuffle! memories episode 4 please. The file on the site is corrupt. TY

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back