Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that episode 17 and the following episodes aren't subbed from anyone until now, so I guess you have to be patient for now and wait until a fansubgroup continues it
wink.gif

QUOTE (Klyern @ Aug 06 2007, 03:54 PM)arigato yuki san

um i have to request something else too, higurashi no naku koro ni 5 is corrupt too.

(whats up with the server huh?)

thanksI just downloaded Higurashi no naku koro ni kai 5 via Koushin Scheduler , and this time it worked fine, so maybe you should try it again.

QUOTE (shadow_star_17 @ Aug 06 2007, 10:36 AM) I can't find La Corda d'oro from episode 17 and up anywhere and I was wondering if you could add them. I would appreciate it. Thanks
im sorry to say that ep 17 and up are not out yet. we can't do anything about it since the subber havent released ep 17 yet.
wink.gif
u will need to wait. as i am waiting for it too.
biggrin.gif

Koi Koi Seven, was kinda under the radar. I happend to just run across it on one of the threads. I am attempting to download them but they are very hard to find.

I like to request episode 11. Thank you. Oh by the way how many episodes are they?

QUOTE (blanmgr @ Aug 07 2007, 01:44 PM) Koi Koi Seven, was kinda under the radar. I happend to just run across it on one of the threads. I am attempting to download them but they are very hard to find.

I like to request episode 11. Thank you. Oh by the way how many episodes are they?
There are 13 episodes for this anime.

And here's your request: Koi Koi Seven 11 (uploaded by bullshock from fw)

I would like to request that anyone who has the .avi versions of Episodes 1 and 3 of Tona-gura if you could please make them available for Direct Download please. Both the episodes already posted are either mkv, or mp4 format which my DVD player can't read and both do not have fansubs. Thank you ahead of time. *Bows gracefully*

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Aug 08 2007, 01:07 PM) I would like to request that anyone who has the .avi versions of Episodes 1 and 3 of Tona-gura if you could please make them available for Direct Download please.
Here's your request (Uploaded by zero195 from fw) :
Tonagura! episode 01
Tonagura! episode 03

Enjoy!

QUOTE (jul10 @ Aug 07 2007, 03:22 PM)There are 13 episodes for this anime.

And here's your request: Koi Koi Seven 11 (uploaded by bullshock from fw)
biggrin.gif
Thank you. I am looking forward to the second season. Too bad the premiere for season 2 I have is not translated.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Aug 08 2007, 02:25 PM) Here's your request (Uploaded by zero195 from fw) :
Tonagura! episode 01
Tonagura! episode 03

Enjoy!
Thank you kind person! I shall Download them when i am at my local library tomorrow! (I have Dial-up at home so DLing at home would be a useless endever.) Im so happy i found a site like this!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 06 2007, 06:04 AM) crayn30, you can direct download the 2nd movie at http://www.lolipower.org/ in DDL#3 under "Death Note -=DORAMA=-"......in there you can download both the Death Note movies at high speeds!! XDDD
laugh.gif
U need Mozilla Firefox to use this site.
rolleyes.gif

I was about to download movie 2 but the link of death note is gone.

Does anyone know another link for direct download??
sad.gif

Would you be able to to get me some Beat angel ascalaye episodes ,Or you cant post it becuase it has some hentai in it
ohmy.gif
That Girl with the pink hair is insane she like Powers up and get all strong when she gets sexually aroused. but thats all i now i but the story and id liek to watch some of it and see what i think. just by youtube videos and photos. it looks really good so think you . and sorry if im a little bet bad at grammar
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Twiztid-insane @ Aug 09 2007, 11:36 PM) Would you be able to to get me some Beat angel ascalaye episodes ,
Sorry but that ovas are licensed by Kitty Media. Therefore, we cannot help you in providing any link to download for it.

QUOTE (Twiztid-insane @ Aug 10 2007, 12:10 AM) why dont u do licensed anime
ohmy.gif

First of all, Beat Angel Escalayer is a hentai. It contains sexually explicit material, thus hentai. It is against the rules to even request hentai material.

Second, we don't host anime series licensed within the United States or else the government would be on our tails. That's probably the best way to put it. Piracy happens all over Japan so they don't care too much. They limit how much they control by holding on to certain titles. Once they're in the U.S., they specifically belong to the U.S. company as well and U.S. companies/government are a lot stricter than the Japanese government.

Dude it's obvious that you havent read the general rules section of this site, maybe you should read it now so that you wont run in trouble.

Does anyone have the avi formated versions of Episodes 1-4 of Nagasarete Airantou? And could you replace the mkv versions of them for direct Download on the site? TY.

Here, I found AVI links for episodes 1-3. If somebody else or me doesn't find an AVI link for episode four, then I guess I'll just upload it.

Nagasarete Airantou Episode 1
Nagasarete Airantou Episode 2
Nagasarete Airantou Episode 3

Credit goes to various sites considering that pretty most sites aren't consistent with formats for animes that have releases both in MKV and AVI format.

EDIT: The upload finished a lot faster than I expected, well, here's episode 4 in AVI format as well.

Nagasarete Airantou Episode 4

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back